San Antonio Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

San Antonio Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

11910 N Interstate 35, San Antonio, TX 78233

New 888-601-9851
Used 888-903-1832

Visit San Antonio Dodge Chrysler Jeep where buying a car is fun!

Car-buying made easy.

by from San Antonio, TX |

My brother had bought a car from here, and recommended Gary Parmelee as a salesmen. When we got there we asked for him and after I told him what I wanted, he took me right to what I wanted and made the sometimes confusing car-buying experience easy.

Bad seller.. No good deals.

by from San Antonio,Texas |

All I wanted to know was the price of a vehicle. Seller acted like he didn't know the price of it. (Which I know he did) finally my wife got out asked him the price or said we would leave. He told her $3000 more than price listed online. Needless to say we immediately left!

Awesome!

by from San Antonio, TX |

Went in hoping and praying to get a certain vehicle to accommodate my growing family. We had a very limited price range since my husband is the only one working while I attend nursing school. Gary Parmelee was more than helpful, and he made sure we were able to leave with the car we desperately needed!

Good customer experience

by from San Antonio |

I had gone to another dodge dealer on San Pedro and it was a complete waste of time. I called Lone Star Dodge and the salesman help me the with everything.Now I have a new Dodge Journey.

Excellent

by from San Antonio,TX |

Thanks to Jeep for the Recall and for letting me know that there was a brake booster problem.

Very Customer Focused

by from Pipe Creek TX |

I needed repairs. Made an appointment. Service performed in time estimated. Had questions that were answered by Mark. Charger drives GREAT...GREAT SERVICE. Thanks SA Dodge Chrysler Jeep

March 23, 2015

Thanks, we're glad we could get your Charger back in shape, hope it's running great and let us know if we can help you out with anything else!

Just left and got a GREAT DEAL!

by from Boerne |

Short, sweet and a great deal. My Challenger is fast and I am very happy! San Antonio Chrysler Dodge Jeep Rocks! Thanks Ron!

March 23, 2015

Thank you Ron! Enjoy the new Challenger and thanks for the review!

They know how to take care of Business Owners

by from Austin Tx |

Broke down with coolant leak and called around to most of the Dodge dealers in SA. No one could help except San Antonio Dodge. I told them I needed my truck for an important delivery the next day. They were able to work me in and got me on the road back to austin. Thanks to Geoff, Kyle and Steven the tech, I was on my way back to Austin to make my delivery. I will drive down from Austin anytime I need work done fast and right!

March 23, 2015

That's great! Glad we could help you out and get you back on the road in minimal time and we look forward to seeing you next time you need work done on the truck.

Best deal in town

by from Schertz Tx |

Carl and Jack got me the truck I wanted at the right price. The was no hassle and we DID NOT have to spend all day like we did at the last dealership. I recommend this dealership to anyone that needs truck and wants great service.

March 23, 2015

Thanks, we're so glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! Hope you're loving the new truck and let us know if we can do anything else for you.

Very excellent service

by from San Antonio TX |

I had a problem with my 300c and went to another local Chrysler dealer to see if they could fix a water leak. it took two weeks to get them to look at my car and they said it was the windshield was leaking and they could not fix it because it had been replaced. The winshield people said it wasn't leaking. I went to San Antonio Dodge Chrysler and they looked at it. It was leaking from the a/c. It did cost me to have it repared and not too much but I don't have any water leaking and the awful smell. Jeff really did a good job.

March 23, 2015

Great, we're glad to hear that we could get you fixed up and good to go. Thanks for the review and let us know if we can do anything else for you!

Tyler was very helpful and courteous

by from San Antonio Tx |

Went in to get oil changed. Free 27 point inspection revealed I needed the front brakes replaced on my Stratus. I was pleasantly surprised at the low cost and they had me in and out in a couple of hours. Great service!

March 23, 2015

Great, thanks for the review! We're glad we could get you set up and ready to go in a flash, come back the next time you need your vehicle serviced.