San Antonio Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

11910 N Interstate 35, San Antonio, TX 78233

New 888-601-9851 New 888-601-9851
Used 888-903-1832 Used 888-903-1832

Visit San Antonio Dodge Chrysler Jeep where buying a car is fun!

Car-buying made easy.

by from San Antonio, TX |

My brother had bought a car from here, and recommended Gary Parmelee as a salesmen. When we got there we asked for him and after I told him what I wanted, he took me right to what I wanted and made the sometimes confusing car-buying experience easy.

Bad service will never buy another car from them

by from San Antonio Texas |

Words can't explain everything I have experienced at this dealership. They were trying to get over on me when I first purchased the car even after seeing I had good credit and was approved instantly. They tried to give me the car that I test drove the 1st day I went there that had 8 miles on it...when I went back the next day to sign paperwork it had over 500 miles. Explained to me that they had to take it to houston. I insisted on another vehicle exactly like the one I wanted. They also had to redo my paperwork twice because they put different numbers then what was discussed. That's when I should've stopped and should've left the dealership. I stayed only because they had the vehicle I wanted. After it was hard getting a scratch fixed that was there and I noticed the next morning since I left in the vehicle at night. I took the vehicle in to get serviced..oil change..recall fixed on the jeep...scratch fixed. .seat belt snap replaced that was coming apart. .go to pick up my vehicle and the only thing that was done was the oil change and the scratch was buffed which made the tiny scratch even worse because they kept the burner on it for too long. AFTER I called and told them things wasn't fixed on my car the time I dropped it off the service guy didn't even apologize for telling me everything was complete. Instead he told me he would fix it....I brought it back and he still didn't have the seat belt snap nor could he have the paint fixed. He told me that after an hour and a half being there. Had to take the car back to get fixed. There service is very poor and unprofessional. It's hard to reach someone also. You are transferred a lot. Just very upset with the service being that my vehicle is over 38k and I went with them on purchasing a new vehicle. Just sad to see a nice looking dealership with so many issues. Also I noticed different faces ...not even the same people working there whenever I go up there. Including my sakes rep who no longer works there and was the nicest person that I dealt with. I didn't fault him on the sales and service issues...he wasn't who I was dealing with at closing and when I got the vehicle serviced.

Very slow, not antiquated with Internet sales

by from Lake Charles, LA |

Probably overwhelmed, short handed, and/or no internet sales experience. I received a phone call as a nice follow up to my inquiry, and was asked if I'm still in the market? The question should be is do you want to sell me the vehicle? I made several attempts, and still no information. Very poor Sales Management, and organization, will definitely be searching elsewhere. I recommend they not advertise on other websites until staffed with experienced Sales persons to provide customer support for Internet sales. I have purchased my last 9 vehicles off of Cars.com since they launched, and usually is a quick and very easy process, but definitely not here.

Great Friendly Service

by from San Antonio TX |

It was very surprised being recognized by my first name. Kyle has helped me with my maintenance over the last 6 months and really seems to care. Cost of services are very competitive and have been done in a reasonable amount of time and I have been very satisfied.

Very Good Service Department

by from Kirby TX |

I received a warm prompt welcome from Phillip and told him I had an appointment with Kyle. He was busy but instead of making me wait Phillip help me and I was able to get my recalls done very fast. This was true customer service. Thanks Phillip and San Antonio Dodge.

I finally got my truck! Thank you San Antonio DCJR

by from San Antonio TX South Side |

I do not have good credits. I had been to many other dealerships and they told me I couln't buy a truck. I called here and talked to Alton. He said I would be able to finance a vehicle and I did not believe him at first cause the other dealerships said the same thing. Not only did he get me a truck it was new and I could afford the payments. Everyone treated me very well and I know my decision to come here was a good one.

My service man Dale was great!

by from Converse TX |

My service man Dale was great! Although it takes a little ;longer to get my oil change at San Antonio Dodge they are very courteous and update me each time I need something done to my 300. Most times it is cheaper than going to a national chain repair shop. Being a woman sometimes I feel repair shops take advantage of my lack of mechanical knowledge. I bought 4 tires and the total cost was $31 cheaper than one of those tire stores.

Great price I love my Wrangler

by from Cibolo Tx |

I looked at several other dealerships online and San Antonio Jeep was the best price. They has a great selection of Wranglers it was difficult to pick one out. Jerry was very patient with my husband and helped us pick out the perfect Jeep. Everyone treated us very good and we got a good geal.

Worked out Great!

by from San Antonio Texas |

I had several recalls on my truck I did not know ab out. Went for an oil change and the adviser told me they could do them when doing the oil change but it would take a little more time. Worked out great. Thanks!

These people really care

by from Boerne TX |

I do not know where to start....Let me just say the service department has definitely gained my trust. No one in town would help me with my recall on my 2012 truck. Dale took my call, set an appointment and took care of my airbag recall all within a couple of days. Calling all other local dealers was fruitless. 2-4 weeks for the same thing. Thanks Dale for all of your help!