Northfield Auto

Northfield Auto

4905 Olive St, Commerce City, CO 80022

Used 888-892-7544

Welcome to Northfield Auto, Colorado's premier automotive sales and service dealership!

Great experience

by from Morrison, CO |

We had been searching for a vehicle for our teenage son and stumbled across Northfield Auto on the web. There was a good selection and the prices were quite fair. Shon was low-pressure and intimately knew his inventory. A bonus was that there was a warranty on the vehicle. I would definitely recommend Northfield Auto.

June 13, 2014

We truly want to make sure that every customer who leaves Northfield Auto does so with a sense of security. A vehicle is a major purchase, and every one of us wants to stretch our dollar as far as it can go nowadays. We take pride in knowing our customers are taken care of.

Fantastic Service

by from Colorado |

I had been looking for a Toyota Prius for a while, and had happened to find a listing on Cars.com from Northfield Auto about a 2007 Prius. My family and I drove to the dealership, honestly not expecting to walk away with a car. But the owner, Shon, and General Manager, Bob, were wonderful. Not once did we feel pressured to buy a car. We were allowed to take the Prius on a test drive, got a great feel for the car, and then bring it back. Once we returned the car, there was still no pressure to buy. Shon pointed out a problem the car had (the trunk door wasn't opening) and offered to fix it for me before I drove the car off the lot. After a bit of thought, I decided to go ahead and buy the car. This was my first major purchase of my own, and while the process seems daunting, Bob made me feel at ease and explained everything extremely well. The car buying process could easily be a stressful one, but it was anything but at Northfield Auto. I highly recommend visiting this dealership if you are looking for a car.

June 13, 2014

Thank you, thank you, thank you very much, as Elvis would say. We love to see that people are satisfied with the overall experience at Northfield Auto. I hate to sound like a broken record, but...... You, the customers, are what propels a business to new heights!

Great Experience

by from Denver, CO |

The experience was great. I feel as if I was dealt with in a respectful and honest manner. I appreciate Shon, Monica and the team. The process was fast and I love my new truck.

May 16, 2014

We appreciate you too. We especially appreciate the time you took to review us and let us know how we are doing. Glad to hear to love your new purchase. That is what it's all about!

Fantastic Service

by from Centennial, CO |

I spent an entire week trying to locate a good dealer and each time I was harassed with Outrageous questions such as "how much money are you spending today" or "How does your credit look?" Before I even stepped on the car lot, literally. I'm a college kid and needed a decent car with decent miles for a reasonable price. Something that I could afford. I'll start by saying that Northfield Auto is nothing short of Spectacular. I submitted my loan application online and Bob the Manager got back to me immediately. I emailed a few times and they answered quick. Called the next day and came to see the vehicle. I can't tell you how refreshing it is to have a salesmen talk to you like a human being. Shon the first person I spoke to answered all the questions I had, gave me the keys for a test drive, and gave me space to view the car. Much appreciated. Not once did they hackle me with questions. I came unprepared for a down payment and they were completely understanding and let me run to the bank. This is my first time buying a car and they were there every step of the way. I would recommend this dealer to a first time car buyer and any other buyer for that matter. They know what there doing too! I got a chance to see some of the classic cars they work on, on their spare time. Excellent. I love my new Mazda 3 and couldn't be happier. Go to this dealer!

April 29, 2014

We are so pleased you are happy! It is so hard to grow a business, let alone one in the automotive sales industry, which can have such a bad reputation sometimes. We know we can't do it without people like you......

Would refer to friends and family!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

We had a great car buying experience at Northfield. Shon's no-pressure approach is so refreshing and his business integrity is rare in used car sales. Our negotiations were fair and he was very transparent with his costs, trade-in offer, etc. We hope to purchase our next car from Shon/Northfield Automotive and we will certainly refer our friends and family to Northfield, as well.

April 23, 2014

Thank you so much for your review. We are firm believers that the customer experience is everything when growing a business, and we hope to see you again soon!

Great Service

by from Denver, CO |

What a great experience! We found more than what we were looking for and more! The owner Shon was great, gave us helpful advice and didn't push anything on us. He was helpful and gave us important and meaningful information about our car rather than discussing appearance and information that was irrelevant. When processing the car, Bob the general manager was friendly as was the girl who helped us. We recommend everyone checking out this dealer!

April 22, 2014

Thank you for the great feedback! We appreciate the time you took to review us; we can't build a solid online presence without you, our customers!

Smiling

by from Firestone |

The owner is very down to earth we bought a 2002 dodge truck which has ran great we are now trading it in there to purchase a 2007 prius to save on gas i will continue to recommend and purchase cars or trucks from there.

April 10, 2014

Thank you very much for your review. We really strive to focus on the customer, and are pleased that you are coming back and will recommend us to people you know.

Customer Care-Great Service

by from Aurora, CO |

I bought my 2006 Honda, Pilot there a week and a half ago and I am Happy, Happy, Happy. They took care of me and the car was maintained very well. I have never had such an easy, transaction when buying a car and I'm 63 years young. Go Shon and Monica

August 30, 2012

For All Auto is a pleasure to provide a good service for our costumers.