Joseph Airport Hyundai

New 888-439-8915
Used 888-482-8168
Service 877-337-2199

Great Selection, Low Prices, Ease of Doing Business

Great dealership to do business with

by from Dayton, OH |

This dealership is a great one to work with and be at. I had Ron Allyn working with me to do a trade-in of my '12 Hyundai Elantra to a '14 Hyundai Tucson. He walked me through everything I needed, answered questions and I feel that I got a good price for my new car and a fair trade-in price (a little bit better than what Kelly Blue Book and Edmunds was quoting me for). Ron was also very detailed about explaining all the features and details of my car and showed me how to use Blue Link. Food and drink was also offered many times. The past couple of times I've been to this dealer they had ordered lunch and provided it to their customers which is a very nice gesture. This dealership really does offer a lot to their customers.

January 20, 2014

Thanks for your great feedback, Tom! We're glad you had a good time working with Ron and the rest of our team here at Joseph Airport Hyundai. We hope you're enjoying your new Tucson and encourage you to let us know if there is anything we can assist with in the future!

Hassle free car buying experience

by from Vandalia, Ohio |

I recently purchased a used Sonata from Joseph Airport. I chatted online with a representative. I told her what I wanted and my financing needs and they found the perfect car! As a young single female, I was nervous about the car buying process but they put me at ease and gave me a great deal! Would highly recommend!

July 9, 2014

We're glad to hear you'd recommend our dealership, Jaclyn! Thank you for taking the time to share feedback regarding your recent purchase from our team here at Joseph Airport Hyundai. It was a pleasure working with you, and we hope you're enjoying your Sonata!

Buyin a Hyundai Elantra

by from Springfield, ohio |

I did all of the pricing over the internet, and even applied for financing over the internet on their website. When I went to get the car, the car was ready for me with a full tank of gas and I only spent about 45 minutes at the car dealer to sign the paper work. The most hassle free car buying experience I have ever had

June 25, 2014

We were happy to make this a hassle-free experience for you, Gary! Thanks for choosing Joseph Airport Hyundai to purchase your new vehicle. We greatly appreciate your feedback and look forward to having the opportunity to work with you again in the future. Be sure to let us know if you need anything!

We will NEVER be back

by from Middletown, OH |

My husband and I are repeat customers of Joseph Airport Hyundai. We are loyal Hyundai drivers that needed to replace a lease that was getting close to ending. After the great deal we got in 2013 when I purchased a new Sonata, we decided to go back. Much to my dismay, this experience was very very different. I explained to the salesman that we needed to find a car for my husband and the only requirement was Bluetooth connectivity. After having that feature in his lease, it was a must because he used it for conference calls and to stream his music from his phone. After looking around and having a lengthy conversation with the salesman, we decided to go with a used car. We had never purchased used in the past, but the salesman assured me that the value was better than buying new because they offer a lifetime power train warranty. My husband found a 2012 Dodge Journey and decided it would be the best option for our family because it has more room than a typical sedan. We declined the extended warranty, not thinking that the car would malfunction a week after owning it. Much to our dismay, the Bluetooth locked up and my husband was no longer able to connect his phone. I called to let them know when the problem started and to also mention that they gave us a key fob with a missing key. They told me they would fix it when I was able to bring the vehicle back up. We live an hour away and with the winter weather, (not to mention my husband was involved in an accident and the car was in the shop for a month) we were able to finally drop it off last week. We had owned the car for roughly three months at this point. I received a call from the mechanic two days after dropping it off informing me that because they are a Hyundai dealer, they cannot fix anything that has to do with the Bluetooth unless it is a Hyundai product. Number one, why would it take them two days to let me know they didn't do anything to the car? Number two, why would they even have me waste my time and gas to drop it off knowing they couldn't fix it? After speaking with the used car manager, Dan Johnson, he informed me that they cannot fix the car and will not pay for the Bluetooth to be fixed because we drove it off the lot and it's our problem now. Dan, with his voice raised, then proceeded to tell me that people buy new because they don't want to buy other people?s problems. Did I forget to mention that Dan is the manager of the USED car division at Joseph Airport Hyundai?! I told Dan I was getting uncomfortable with the contemptuous tone he was using and he continued his rant on how I should have never purchased a used car if I didn't want to take a chance with something not working. I will never do business with them again, and quite frankly will probably never buy used again. I never thought in a million years I would purchase a car from a seemingly reputable dealer and not have them back up their product. I would have expected it from a fly by night pop up dealer, but not Joseph Airport. My husband and I are young and we are loyal to great customer service (and have many more years of buying cars ahead of us) and I can say with certainty that we will NEVER be back!

May 27, 2014

We are sorry to hear you're unhappy with your recent experience at Joseph Airport Hyundai, Lindsay. Thank you for returning to our dealership earlier this year to look at replacing your lease, as we greatly appreciate your loyalty and were happy to have you back in. We're sorry you weren't completely satisfied with the way the situation was handled. Though we made several attempts to come to a resolution, unfortunately, we were unable to find a solution that would satisfy both parties. We appreciate your feedback and hope to have another opportunity to prove our dedication to excellent customer service in the future.

Ron Allyn dealer

by from Union Ohio |

Ron Allyn is a great car dealer. I just bought an accent a few days ago. He was very nice and informative. He was not too pushy and allowed us to look at the car without feeling pressured. When we were ready to test drive the car he was readily available and got us through the process as quick as possible. Would recommend thjs dealer and dealership. :)

May 15, 2014

Thank you for the positive feedback, Nicki! We greatly appreciate your business and are happy to hear you're satisfied with your recent experience working with Ron Allyn here at Joseph Airport Hyundai. If there is anything we can assist with in the future, be sure to let us know, as we're always happy to help! Thanks again!

Good Experience

by from Cincinnati |

Buying a car via the internet was a new experience. The information, photos and communication with Joseph Airport Hyundai was excellent and made for a good experience for a one afternoon trip from Cincinnati. Everything was as promised and we were done in a very short period of time. The price was good and the sales process efficiently handled. Access to the store convenient and close to I-71 but out of traffic. The only weak feature was customer comfort. One might expect a little more than an offer for bottled water or coffee (kinda burned at that) and more comfortable chairs to wait in between steps of the process. The Joseph Promise and warranty are not great for cars that pride themselves for quality products and not accessible to those outside the Dayton area.

April 23, 2014

Thank you for choosing Joseph Airport Hyundai to purchase your new vehicle, Susie! We're glad we could make the process an easy one for you by communicating online prior to your visit. If there is anything we can help with in the future, don't hesitate to let us know, as we're always happy to help. Thank you for your feedback, and we hope you're enjoying the new vehicle!

Loved Our Joseph Airport Experience!

by from Beavercreek, OH |

¿ Four days ago, my wife and I purchased our new '13 Santa Fe. We made the trip from Beavercreek having visited a closer dealership where we test drove another Santa Fe. We saw a couple of cars on their web page and drove up an hour and a half before closing on a Sunday afternoon. We were greeted by Seth Green and discussed our preferences with him. He quickly pulled a car off the showroom floor that met our requirements and we took a drive. Seth was very amiable, knowledgeable and just a fun guy to work with...very down-to-earth with not a hint of "high-pressure" to him. That made us feel very comfortable with him and put us at ease for what is, for us, a kind of infrequent, stressful experience. Seth kindly pulled another car (Santa Fe Sport) for us to drive as we wanted to compare the two. Seth offered refreshments and we did make a small dent in their bottled water supply! We loved both cars and had a somewhat "difficult time" deciding between the two! I'm sure we had to be driving him crazy, but Seth was EXTREMELY patient and understanding with us and took pains to ease our discomfort at keeping him there a couple hours past what should have been his 'quittin' time'! Once we made our decision, Don Peeples, Finance Manager, took over and helped us with the paperwork and all the signatures. Don did a great job as well and we found him to be personable and, again, not a high pressure sort when explaining warranty options and the like. Seth then took us out to our car and went over some things, helped us transfer items from our trade-in to our new ride and has been in communication with us since. The Dealership showroom, restrooms and such were very clean, modern and ¿attractive and we were very impressed by the facility itself. We had a great experience and would recommend them without hesitation!

April 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent experience, Mike & Emma! We greatly enjoyed working with you, and were happy to provide you with a no-pressure and hassle-free experience. We're glad to stopped in, and want to thank you for making the purchase of the Santa Fe. If there is anything at all we can assist with in the future, be sure to let us know, as our customers are very important to us. Thanks again, and we hope you're enjoying the new car!

Great dealership and salesman

by from Dayton, OH |

We recently purchased a new Hyundai Sonata from Joseph Airport Hyundai and were very pleased with how easy the process was from the beginning. They were very helpful with finding the right car at the price we were looking to pay and working with us as we changed or mind during the process.They gave us a very fair price for our car as a trade in. Seth and Jeremy worked hard to make this process easy. I would recommend this dealership to anyone that is looking to purchase a car and I would go back again when I need another car.

March 28, 2014

We appreciate your great feedback, David! Thank you for choosing Joseph Airport Hyundai to purchase your new Sonata. We value your business and are glad to hear you had a good experience working with our team on your purchase. If there is anything we can help with in the future, don't hesitate to let us know. Enjoy the new Sonata!

Great Dealership & Experience

by from Springfield, Ohio |

The quality and price here are amazing. The cars are priced below other dealerships. Cars 2009 and newer are put through rigorous tests and given a lifetime engine, transmission, and powertrain warranty. My car was priced below the blue book value. I was able to purchase the Wrap warranty (highly recommend, covers almost everything except wear and tear) and still come out under the blue book price. The roads have been so bad that I didn't want to buy a car this winter, but they also offer a free dent/tire/windshield repair for 6 months. It sounds like a gimmick, but it's not. I noticed a teeny tiny dent and mentioned it, they have already scheduled me to come in so they can fix it. This is the first time I've had a car and not had to worry about a surprise expense or sky high car payment or interest rate. Bob Blalack is really cool and down to earth. He presented the testing process and warranty, which showed me I was getting the best quality. He gave me info about the car and blue book pricing, which showed me I was getting the best price. When I decided to purchase the car, he assured me I would get the best financing. My credit isn't perfect and I originally didn't want to go through the whole financing process with a different lender than my usual one. The financing manager, David Lloyd, is also very good at his job. He was able to get me an interest rate that was HALF of what my previous one was. It's difficult to trust car dealerships (sorry), but you can trust these guys. They understand that having a successful business isn't always about getting the highest sale amount, but about giving their customers the best deal and forming good relationships and reputations. They take care of you here. They want you to have a great car and experience and continue to come back. The coffee machine also makes incredible café mochas.

February 27, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share this great feedback, Katharine! Our customers are very important to us, and we are always striving to do everything we can to make sure they have a great experience working with our team here at Joseph Airport Hyundai. We're glad you're satisfied with your visit and that we were able to get you into the vehicle you wanted at a lower interest rate. We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future, and encourage you to let us know if there is anything, even another small dent, that we can take care of. Thanks again!

2010 Camaro ss

by from Piqua,OH |

Great dealership!!! My wife and I worked with Darrel on our first visit and he was very up front and made us feel like he was helping us anyway he could stayed in contact with us through e mails I sent him. Great salesman!!! We decided to see what else was out there before we bought the car. Looked at a couple cars at other dealerships and decided to go back to Joseph Airport Hyundai because we felt like they gave us the best deal and have great people working with us also gave us the yes plan. If you are wondering what the yes plan is just give them a call and I'm sure they will go over it with you GREAT DEAL!!!!! Went back on a Sunday and our salesman Darrel was off but was greeted by a another salesman named Seth he was very friendly and also made us feel welcomed. I would highly recommend either one of these salesman and this dealership. I know the next vehicle we buy this will be our first dealership we visit.

February 17, 2014

Thanks for your great feedback! We're glad you decided to come back and purchase your vehicle from our team here at Joseph Airport Hyundai. We greatly enjoyed working with you and are pleased to hear you're excited about the Yes Plan. If there is anything you need in the future, don't hesitate to give us a call or stop back in! Thanks again and enjoy the vehicle!

brought my car back for damages

by from piqua,oh |

my car had damage that was there when i bought the car and they wouldnt fix it.

February 7, 2014

I am sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with your vehicle. The damage you describe is inconsistent with our high standards for pre-owned vehicles--we wouldn't be able to offer our certified lifetime warranty if we weren't confident in the quality of our cars. I hope you understand that we do care about your satisfaction and wish to help out in the future with any of your vehicle needs.