1220 W National Rd, Vandalia, OH 45377

New 888-439-8915
Used 888-482-8168
Service 877-337-2199

Great Selection, Low Prices, Ease of Doing Business

Excellent experience in leasing new Sonata

by from Dayton, OH |

My wife and I were very impressed with CK, our salesman, and the professionalism at this dealership. I felt we received a very fair deal with no pressure. Love the new Sonata!

January 5, 2015

We're glad to hear you love the new Sonata, Mick! Thanks for taking the time to share feedback regarding your recent purchase from Joseph Airport Hyundai. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to continuing to do so in 2015.

by from Yellow Springs Ohio |

I had a great experience purchasing my car at airport Hyundai. Bob and Don were awesome. I will definitely recommend this dealership to family and friends.

Tried to sell me a new tire

by from Urbana |

I asked service to check a tire losing air on two different oil change occasions. The first time they just didn't do it. The second time they said I had 'foreign objects' in the tire and that I needed a new tire which they had already priced out for me(approx $150).. When I stated to the service manager that the other three tires had 'foreign objects' in them and they weren't losing air he snapped at me saying he goes by what his tech tells him. These people were lazy and couldn't water test a tire for me? Really?? Then to insult my intelligence?? I won't go back to them ever....

New Subaru Owner

by from Cincinnati, Oh |

The dealership went out of their way to help us get the car we wanted. We are completely satisfied with our experience and with the car.

December 9, 2014

We're pleased to hear that you're completely satisfied with your purchasing experience here at Joseph Airport Hyundai as well as with your new car! We were happy to help make sure you got exactly what you were looking for. If we can be of any assistance again in the future, don't hesitate to let us know!

best experience

by from Richmond,IN |

This is by far the best car buying experience I have ever had. I really appreciate the salesman Bob Blalock, he was wonderful and really contributed to the great service that i got when I bought my car. All of the people here are very low key and very low pressure. The finance manager Seth that I dealt with was also very good. I would give them 10 stars if it went that high.

November 19, 2014

We greatly appreciate your kind feedback, Kent, and we're very pleased to hear you had a great experience working with our team here at Joseph Airport Hyundai throughout your purchase. We value your business and look forward to another opportunity to work with you again in the future!

New Car

by from Cleveland OH |

Currently live in Cleveland but moving to Cincinnati. At Joseph Airport Hyundai I had a great Deal on my NEW!!! 2015 Sonata Hybrid. The buying process was over the phone and I let them know where they need it to be for me to buy the car. After a few minutes "Darrell Smith" got back on the phone and told me they would be able to meet my expectations. Also, very important to note, I had several questions and Darrell was very quick to respond and detail in all the information provided. I stop by the dealership and everything was ready. I came back to ask a few more question about the navigation and the help I received was fantastic. I would totally recommend to buy from Darrell and Joseph Airport Hyundai. "Arish" from Cleveland.

November 17, 2014

Thank you for taking time to share feedback regarding your recent car purchase, Arish! We're happy to hear this was a smooth process from the time we started working with you over the phone all the way until you were able to stop in and purchase the Sonata. We were happy to answer all of your questions and make sure you understood everything about your new vehicle. If there is anything we can help with in the future, don't hesitate to let us know! Thanks again, and we hope your move to Cincinnati goes smoothly!

Poor sales - very vague and misleading.

by from troy ohio |

I spoke with internet sales and made an appointment to do a test drive which pretty far from my home. I told them I had a trade in and was led to believe that I would get an appraisal for that vehicle during my appointment. While I was there I asked 4 times about getting an appraisal and was steered away from that conversation until I was told "We will give you an appraisal at the time you are ready to buy." When I stated I was led to believe that I would receive an estimate from your internet sales staff I was told "Well, their job is to get you in here - so you can do a test drive and buy. Hands down they were vague, misleading and borderline dishonest. He should have just said that to begin with when I asked. In addition, I stated well then can I get payment information based on this interest rate and he REFUSED to write any estimate of possible payment information until "I was ready to buy." In addition, stated "the internet price is basically the sale price" and "we don't adjust the price much" - which is about the 3rd thing I don't believe. Apparently my time isn't as valuable as theirs.

November 14, 2014

I apologize for the experience you had at our dealership, as we greatly appreciate you making the drive over to look at a new vehicle. We have a process in place for when someone comes in to test drive a vehicle, following with the trade appraisal and then on to financing, and we are sorry that this didn't work out as planned for you. In regards to the price adjustment, it's our best practice to show the best possible price for each vehicle on our website, that way there isn't a lot of negotiating that needs to happen at the dealership. It's been our impression that customers don't like, nor appreciate this, and this is our way of making sure our customers get the best possible price for the vehicle up-front. Your time and consideration are important to us here at Joseph Airport Hyundai, and we'd like to apologize for any inconvenience this caused you. If there is anything we can do to help in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you, Jeremy Barnhill, General Sales Manager

Great Service

by from Dayton, OH |

I had a great experience here. Bob Blalock and Darrell Smith were great to work with. They didn't pressure me at all. Darrell took everything I said that I wanted into consideration and ended up finding me a great car.

November 14, 2014

We're glad to hear you enjoyed working with our team here at Joseph Airport Hyundai to purchase your new car! It was a pleasure working with you, and we look forward to continuing to do so in the future. Be sure to let us know if anything comes up that we can assist with!

Shawn from Phillipsburg, Oh

by from Dayton, Ohio |

My wife and I recently went car shopping with the intent of only test driving certain pre-designated models. We stopped at the Hyundai dealership in Vandalia, Oh. We both really liked the 2014 Hyundai Elantra. Jordan Clift was our salesman. He was professional, and energetic. He helped us as we worked through several different possibilities, until we found the one that we wanted. A very good experience. Don in the finance department even helped us get our payment down a little more for what we needed. Thanks to all at the dealership. We found our car plus a lot more. Our test drive day turned out to be a lot more than what we thought, but it worked all for the good, thanks be to God!

September 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share this great feedback, Shawn! We're glad to hear you found a car you really liked and that you had a great experience with the purchase. We greatly appreciate your business and invite you to let us know if there is anything we can assist with again in the future. Thanks again!

HARD TO BEAT

by from Englewood, Ohio |

Courteous, professional, sincere, and humorous at times. Great service department and best waiting room I have ever seen at a dealership. When I had to return to sign one last document for my lease they even put gas in my car. In the words of Douglas MacArthur, "I will return".

August 28, 2014

We'll be ready for your return, Helen! Thanks for choosing Joseph Airport Hyundai to service your vehicle. We're always happy to assist with any automotive needs, so don't hesitate to let us know how we can help in the future! Thanks again!

1st oil change experience

by from Vandalia, OH |

Buying experience when we bought the car was, lets just say extremely stressful, a screwed up mess, would not want to go through it again and won't there. Wrong paper work, wrong car real nightmare. Wish we hadn't bought it...... TODAY 1st oil change: Not much better than when we bought the car. Called about 08:30 for appointment/or to see if I should just stop in. I was told he would put me on the list and come on in. About 08:45 I got there and they took the car and made out the paperwork, I went to the waiting area. Checking back periodically by looking back into the service area, my car was parked in the doorway. Thinking mine is next ??? Still waiting and car still setting at 10:45, I finally ask if mine is next. They couldn't find the paperwork??? They got right on it then and I was out of there by 11:00 with my first oil change. No charge coupon from when we bought the car there... I expected a wait but not 2 hours and lost paperwork again.... Maybe I've been spoiled by the local Chevy dealer down the street. The last car I bought from them was a used car, and used their service department for all the oil changes. No appointment needed, longest wait I ever had was about 30 minutes and the car was washed. I'm pretty sure they can service my Elantra (oil changes anyway) and will probably get it for the next service. This dealer seems to have a problem with paperwork.

September 2, 2014

I apologize that you had an unsatisfactory experience here at Joseph Airport Hyundai. Our customers are a top priority, and we strive to ensure that everyone is taken care of in a timely manner. On behalf of the sales team, please accept my apology for this situation. We invite you to call our Service Manager, Bruce, the next time you're in need service so that we can make sure everything is taken care of. We greatly appreciate your business and want you to know that you're a valued customer. We hope you'll allow us another opportunity to earn your business in the future and to show our dedication to customer satisfaction. Thank you, Jeremy Barnhill, General Sales Manager