Phil Long Ford Lincoln - Motor City

1114 Motor City Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80905

my car buying experience

by from Colorado Springs |

I usually stress going to dealerships.. But i had a very easy going experience with John helping me.. He was very atentive to my needs.. He actually listened to what i was looking for.. Great job.. Two thumbs up..

Ed Mastreno is awesome!!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

My wife and I came in to Ford to purchase our Explorer. Ed greeted us at the door and stood by us the whole way through the process. The financial side of things and paperwork, seemed to take forever, (But I am not the most patient person in the world either) And yet, Ed was still there, bringing a laugh to my wife and I or just trading stories. Overall a great experience, not to mention the initial visit was a great experience too with Mr. Tim Nues, Mr. Mike Ortiz & Ms. Sheila Paulson. Outstanding!!

This is my second car I bought from Phil long Ford

by from Nathrop CO |

Guess what, I bought a Ford Escape from a salesman who's name is Phillip Long who works for Phil Long Ford, in Colorado Springs. Who is a good chap.

Enjoyed working with Alex and Jessica

by from Denver CO |

I bought an almost new mustang convertible yesterday from Phil Long Ford in Colorado Springs. I'd been communicating with Alex online, and finally drove down yesterday to look at the car. Alex was great to deal with, helpful and friendly but not pushy. When I got there, he was in the middle of something, so he had his partner Jessica help me with the test drive, etc. Jessica was very knowledgeable about the car, and the two things she didn't know beforehand, she researched and let me know later. She was personable and friendly, and like Alex, was helpful but not aggressive or pushy. It was a good car buying experience.

excellent customer service from Tracy Hall

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Just bought a 2008 f250. Had the best car buying experience. Everything went smooth and quickly. Customer service from tracy hall was phenomenal. I would recommend her and phil long ford of motor city to everyone.

Great customer service!

by from Colorado Springs, Colorado |

I recently went to Phil Long Ford of Motor City. I received wonderful customer service from Wes Cox and they helped me get everything I needed. hadI had an overall great experience when purchasing my car and would most definitely recommend them

Excellent customer service from Eric Haynes!

by from Grand Canyon, AZ |

I purchased a used Toyota Tacoma from Eric Haynes at the Colorado Springs location, and I couldn't be happier. I was looking for a specific truck with a specific set of features, and I found it via an internet search at this location. Eric was professional and fantastic. He researched and answered all my questions. I flew in from out of state, and he was as helpful as he could possibly be, keeping in touch with me and picking me up at the airport. He was accommodating and patient for my test drive and inspection of the vehicle. The dealership took care of all the paperwork without any hassles, even with the out of state title transfer. I had never purchased a vehicle from a dealership before and certainly had never flown anywhere to buy one. Eric made the whole process comfortable and easy, and the truck is in great shape. I wouldn't hesitate to do it all over again. Thank you Eric!

Excellent customer service!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I recently went to Phil Long Value Car at chapel hills and was helped by Brandon Kenoyer and Jenner Behan. Not only was the selection of cars available excellent but the customer service exceeded my expectations. Brandon listened to what I was looking for and worked hard to find just the right car for me. He was very knowledgable and simplified the car buying process. I highly recommend both Brandon and Jenner for anyone looking for an honest, hard-working salesmen with exceptional customer service skills. Without a doubt the best car buying experience I have ever had.

Excellent Service

by from Colorado Springs, Colorado |

Jason Cowan met my wife and I at the door as soon as we arrived and stayed with us through the whole process. We have not purchased a vehicle from a dealership since 1994 and we were very apprehensive of the whole process. He instantly set us at ease with his professionalism and light hearted attitude. He was not pushy and listened to our needs and concerns and worked hard to find what we were interested in. Phil Long Ford has life long customers with us. Thank you Jason Cowan and everyone there that helped us.

Great customer service!!!

by from Pueblo, Colorado |

The best customer service I have ever had ever, Trenton's help was the best!!!