Phil Long Ford Lincoln - Motor City

Service 888-283-2320

Colorado Drives Phil Long Since 1945

2010 F-150

by from Colorado Springs, Colorado |

My experience with Jessica Vogl the sales woman that helped me pick out exactly what I was looking for was by far the best buying experience I have had in a long time. She did not push sales on me but instead asked what I was looking for and found it ! and at the price I was looking for. Financing and I was out in no time. Overall experience was awesome and it was all over and done in about an hour and a half ! Love my truck.

hmmmm

by from Colorado springs, co |

I came in looking to buy a car with a different person but he was busy so Mr. Rocker came and helped us out he showed excellent customer service. Would always recommend to do work Mr. Rocker

Phil Long Ford Lincoln - Motor City responded to this review

June 2, 2015

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. I look forward to a long working relationship with you, your family and friends - Cortez Rocker

My New 2014 Ford Explorer!

by from colorado springs |

What a great experience at Phil Long thanks to Eric Haynes and Jess Vogl. I told them what I was looking for which was a full size SUV. I had my mind set on a new Ford Explorer. At first when I went for a new 2015 Ford Explorer. The management worked with me to get the price down and raised my trade. It was close but wasn?t able to make it work with my price range. Eric did not give up he then had a brilliant idea to go to the top of hill and bring down a 2014 Ford Explorer. When I saw the vehicle Eric described that it had hail damage and cosmetic repair on the passenger side door molding. It didn?t bother me at all my wife and I loved the vehicle inside and out. Eric said they will be replacing the molding and lower the price since it had hail damage. I quickly pounced on the deal signed the papers. Jess quickly detailed the Explorer and made the transfer from my Jeep Patriot quick and easy. I was excited to drive my very own 2014 Ford Explorer thanks to Jess, Eric, Mike and Mark.

warranty service

by from Colorado springs |

I went into have some parts replaced. I thought oh easy they are little common parts and I'd wait and be on my way. I came in and was told they'd have to order parts. I've not been to a dealership this size before that didn't have parts for a two year old vehicle. Plus i had to leave it with them for the entre day. First time this has happened at a frod dealership. I was told they'd have them in the next day. A week later I was called back and told they had arrived. The customer service here needs a lot of work. I would have to say 3 stars is lot but mark was very helpful. So that's why they get 3 stars. Once again I have to leave the car with them all day. So this will be a total of over 50 miles.

Great experience!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I have recently become a proud owner of a new Ford Focus from this dealership. I had a great shopping experience. I specifically had a great salesman, James Washington, who listened to exactly what I wanted and the price that I was lookin for. He immediately showed me options within my specifications and was very patient through the whole process. When I sat down to sign the final paperwork, all my options were clearly explained to me and I was able to get a great deal. I'd recommend this dealership and Mr. Washington, to anyone in the market for a new vehicle. Happy shopping!

Erik V that works in internet sales is AWESOME!!!!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I purchased a 2013 Toyota Prius C from this dealer and worked with Erik V who is in the internet department. All I have to saw is AWESOME!!!!! It was a great purchasing experience. Erik is wonderful! He took his time with me, we test drove the car for about an hour and I never once felt pressured. Not only did he LISTEN to my needs but he HEARD me and did everything he could to help me get the car that was best for my needs. The price was more than fair and the financing department was amazing! Not only were they able to secure financing for me, but they were able to get me a much better interest rate than I was expecting. If you are in the market for a new car, go see Erik! You'll be happy you did!

my car buying experience

by from Colorado Springs |

I usually stress going to dealerships.. But i had a very easy going experience with John helping me.. He was very atentive to my needs.. He actually listened to what i was looking for.. Great job.. Two thumbs up..

Ed Mastreno is awesome!!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

My wife and I came in to Ford to purchase our Explorer. Ed greeted us at the door and stood by us the whole way through the process. The financial side of things and paperwork, seemed to take forever, (But I am not the most patient person in the world either) And yet, Ed was still there, bringing a laugh to my wife and I or just trading stories. Overall a great experience, not to mention the initial visit was a great experience too with Mr. Tim Nues, Mr. Mike Ortiz & Ms. Sheila Paulson. Outstanding!!

This is my second car I bought from Phil long Ford

by from Nathrop CO |

Guess what, I bought a Ford Escape from a salesman who's name is Phillip Long who works for Phil Long Ford, in Colorado Springs. Who is a good chap.

Enjoyed working with Alex and Jessica

by from Denver CO |

I bought an almost new mustang convertible yesterday from Phil Long Ford in Colorado Springs. I'd been communicating with Alex online, and finally drove down yesterday to look at the car. Alex was great to deal with, helpful and friendly but not pushy. When I got there, he was in the middle of something, so he had his partner Jessica help me with the test drive, etc. Jessica was very knowledgeable about the car, and the two things she didn't know beforehand, she researched and let me know later. She was personable and friendly, and like Alex, was helpful but not aggressive or pushy. It was a good car buying experience.

excellent customer service from Tracy Hall

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Just bought a 2008 f250. Had the best car buying experience. Everything went smooth and quickly. Customer service from tracy hall was phenomenal. I would recommend her and phil long ford of motor city to everyone.