Pierre Chevrolet

Service 888-630-7899

Seattle's #1 Chevrolet Dealership

Great Buying Experience!

by from Bothell, WA |

Buying a car always makes me nervous. You don't know what to expect when you walk into a dealership. I was very pleasantly surprised with the guys at Pierre Chev. My salesman, Chris, and the sales manager, Blake, were friendly, respectful and funny. They were knowledgeable about their vehicles and explained things clearly. They went out of their way to accommodate me and got me the car I wanted. They gave me a fair price for my new car and a fair price for my trade-in. Plus we joked around and had a good time! Chris and Blake really made this buying experience great.

Super Simple

by from Seattle WA |

Super Simple, Found the car i wanted on Cars.com. Communicated with the Jeffery Timm several times to make sure everything was as expected and then went in and bought the car. Jeffery was out so Keith Battle was on site and he got the process started and by then Jeffery was back. No problems at all.

Hand Held all the Way

by from Seattle, WA |

I bought my first ever new car from Pierre Chevrolet this past summer. A 2013 Chevy Equinox - the prettiest car on the road - a gorgeous ocean blue with stitched leather seats and all the bells and whistles. These guys treated me like royalty, answered all my questions. Naturally, after years of hearing about disreputable car dealers, I was wary. But no worries! And I love my new car!

Worst Buying Experience Ever!

by from Port Angeles, WA |

would highly recommend NOT buying a car from Bill Pierre Chevrolet. We had one of the worst buying experiences we have ever had at this dealer. The stress their honestly and integrity and I can tell you we experienced completely the opposite. Drove over from Port Angeles and made a deal on a car. After sitting there for 2.5 hours after we test drove the car I finally had to go because I had a doctors appointment that I could not miss. I still ended up missing the appointment because the dealership kept me so long. I was assured by the sales manager Jason that the car would still be there when I came back 2 days later because we had made a deal. I called the next morning to ask a question about the car and it was gone!! They sold it out from underneath us even when they promised that it was a done deal. They gave me a bunch of excuses of why the car was sold. The truth of it is I believe that they did not want to honor the deal that they gave us. After a couple of days of talking back and forth I was told that they would find a car with the same amount of miles to make up for their mistake. That was about 3 weeks ago and have heard from them one time. I would never, ever do business with them again. I would highly recommend that you don't either. We found the same car at Auburn Chevrolet that was a year newer with the same amount of miles for the same price. It took one hour to test drive, sign the paperwork, and drive home. They gave us a free tank of gas. It was an incredible experience. I would highly recommend Auburn Chevrolet! If you choose to do business with Bill Pierre get ready for a horrible experience. Stay far away!!

Awesome car buying experience!

by from Puyallup, WA |

Called the dealership and was connected with Devon Thiele. I'm working to recover from some challenging past credit issues, however he reassured me that they weren't too difficult to overcome and could get me into something I would love. He couldn't have been more correct. When I drove up, he came out to greet me and immediately set to work at getting me into the most ideal vehicle for my needs. Not only did he get me the lowest possible price on a new Chevy Equinox which is exactly what I need, but also a very low interest rate. Because of my credit, the process took a little longer than usual, however it was because the entire Bill Pierre Chevrolet team was doing an absolutely thorough job of getting me the best possible deal late on a Sunday afternoon, and even stayed past quitting time just to make sure I was well hooked up. I can't overstate how awesome a job of hooking me up they actually did. Would not hesitate for a moment to recommend Devon and his team to someone needing a great car for a great price.

Devon T., awesome salesperson!

by from Shoreline, WA |

After having been in an accident and our 2006 Equinox totaled, we went to Pierre Chevrolet in Lake City to see Devon Thiele on the recommendation of a very good friend. We were not disappointed! He was very helpful, courteous and most patient with us showing the new Equinox and how we could best afford it without going over our budget. After several visits going back to see Devon, we made a decision and between he and the finance person, Scott Pritchard, we are driving a new Equinox and couldn't be happier! They have made a horrible experience of being in an accident, into one with a happy ending...thank you Devon and Scott for being so helpful and patient with us!

Terrible experience

by from Seattle, WA |

If you have ever had a bad car buying experience in the past you will know what to expect here.

Amazing Car Buying Experience

by from Bothell, Washington |

Finally decided to go car shopping and get an upgrade to my old car. I went into Bill Pierre and was so happy with their customer service. Mitch came right out and showed me around the entire lot (and that took awhile). I found a gorgeous Chevy Surburban and got amazing financing. They got my interest rate way lower than I expected. I will definitely will be coming back for my husbands new car (he gets one next!). This dealership showed me what a shopping experience should be like and I want to thank them sooooooooo much for that! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! You guys ROCK!!!!!!!!!

Great attitudes all around

by from MArysville, WA |

After warranty expired started having issues (of course, that's always the way it goes) and took my vette in. They found problems I didn't even realize and I was in and out of there in no time, compared to other mechanic shops. I WILL bring my car back here if anything else goes wrong (and it will... it's older). Overall great experience

REPEAT CUSTOMER

by from Seattle |

I've been here a few time before. The last car I bought (not from here) I had fixed here. This time I'm getting another one. Always a pleasure, as usual. Will report back after my next purchase!!! Great customer service with a smith and smart folks to help and advize along the way...

Definitely Will Return!

by from LakeCity |

Went in looking for a Brand New Chevy and was pleased to have done business with Bill Pierre. When on the lot, I asked to see the factory invoice for the 2013 Chevy Spark. And wow, they produced it really fast! I was impressed with the dealerships honesty! I went home with my car that day and simply had to produce a hold check. I'm completely satisfied with this dealership! Awesome Experience!