MCars Inc.

(1.3) 3 Reviews

3640 Dyre Ave, New York, NY 10466

scammed out of 4 grand

by from peekskill ny |

I went to purchase a vehicle and was approved for the loan and wrote a check for my down payment $4000. after they cashed my check the reported back to me i could not get the car because of structural damage. I requested a refund and they told me they did not have my money but they would get me another car. This was all a scam to get my money from the beginning. the bank informed me that they new that car was frame damaged and should of never offered it to me knowing the bank would not approve the loan. I told the bank the car dealership Mcars produced a clean car fax and the bank informed me that it had to be fraudulent because that car was bought from the auction with frame damage as known so there is no way they could not know. I am goin to have to go through small claims just to get my money back. or take a car off there lot that i do not want. Please stay away i beg u to spare yourself the hurt.

Do not give these people your money

by from Bronx ny |

Do not give these people your money they help me find a car I went into see the car the car was clean after giving them my money and signing the purchase n loan contract they reported back to me I cannot have the car because the car had frame damage they did not refund me my money they promised to find me another car they never found me another car and now they're telling me that I have to choose a car on their lot. There trying to force me into a car I don't want. They have allot of fixed vehicles. As and messed up cause they buy from the auction and they fix themselves.

scammers

by from New York |

I went there for an accord and I told the sales rep i was coming from two hours away. I asked him if the car was clean inside and out, he said the car was in perfect condition. I asked about the carfax he said it was clean and he would have it for me when I arrived. When i arrived he told me the car was a salvage history. The other car i was interested in had damage everywhere. WASTE OF TIME!!!