Belle Glade Chevrolet Cadillac Buick

Used 888-759-7212 Used 888-759-7212
Service 888-459-2151 Service 888-459-2151

Great Service, Low Pressure,Outstanding Salesman,

by from Boston,Ma/ Indiantown,Fl. |

Low Pressure ,Nice Facilities. Friendly and things went smoothly. I believe because of the salesman I had (Albert Mackanick) Handled with Tact & Finesse..... Truly Yours , Michael F Deverix

WAS PLEASANT ON MY TIME SCHEDULE,NEVER PUSHY, GOT

by from LAKE WORTH FLORIDA |

THEY GIVE YOU THE TIME TO MAKE A EDUCATED DECISSION,THEY ASK THE RIGHT QUESTIONS AND ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS HONESTLY.ITS ALL ABOUT YOU AND THE VEHICLE NOT ABOUT THEM AND WHAT THEY DID OR GOING TO DO FOR ME.

got me what I wanted

by from Belle Glade, FL |

I been buying Corvettes and this will be my 26 corvette that I had purchased and I called on one that was on the site and I spoke to Albert and I came in to see him they had several used models in stock and he also said that he could get me one so we order one the way I wanted it and that it would have been a 2015 model do to be close to the end of the year and the 2016 coming into production I had to wait for the 2016 which did not make a difference and gave me some time to see if I needed to make some changes and I did I called Albert several time to add a few options and he did . I went back to my home town were the car would have been registered in IL . and Albert kept me informed on the order and he also offered me to pick me up at the airport and I said that would be great and do to the whether in south Florida I planned to fly in a week ago but had to wait . Albert picked me up at the airport in Fort Lauderdale Fl and he was in his own truck that I really took a liking to and who knows maybe I will get one of them and if I do it will be from ALbert . We got back to the store and the car was already to go I had signed a few forms and he had me out in a timely manner so I could get back to springfield IL. if you are looking to make a purchase of any General Motor porducts I say they are the best dealership that I ever dealt with and they get you what you want and the pricing can not be beat .

Excellent service

by from Port St. Lucie, FL |

The salesman, Albert Mackanick provided excellent service. He was very knowledgeable about all the products available. This is the second car we have purchased from him and we will continue to use this dealership in the future.

gerald weaver

by from ft myers fl |

Belle Glade Chevrolet Cadillac sent me an email to help me find a car I was looking for. then followed up with several more emails to further help me. Sounds like an attentive company