Virtual Auto Showcase.com

(3.7) 3 Reviews

23852 W Industrial Dr N, Plainfield, IL 60585

Not a good experience

by from Chicago, IL |

I had an appointment at 11, and stayed there for 15 minutes behind the locked door and no one appeared. WelI, I actually was able to see the car, and notice all the body issues that were not photographed, or let's say the pictures seemed to be taken in angles which hide them the most. Overally gave me a bad feeling about honesty, and when the seller did not show up, I just realized it's not a buying place for me.

Virtual Auto Showcase.com responded to this review

June 7, 2013

Sorry you feel that way. We do show up for appointments, but we have no record of one for you anytime in our system. Please let us know who you talked to to meet you there at your convenience. We also post more photos on our website due to cars.com only allowing 32. Sorry for the inconvenience, hope you find the right car at the right price. Thank you Virtual Auto Showcase

Great Used Car Buying Process Long Distance!

by from St. Louis, MO |

My nephew and I were looking for a car on line. We found the car we wanted at Virtual Auto showcase however it was 5 hours away! I called on the car and talked to Mike who was very friendly. I explained what I was looking for and my concern of buying long distance. He was so helpful - told me about the car and even sent me the carfax with details. I asked a family member in the area to see if they could set up a time to look at it and test drive. Mike and Bobby immediately helped me coordinate a time for them and they came back telling me not only was this a great car, but more importantly they felt they were buying from a "friend" and not a "salesman" . They said Bobbie was honest and told them everything in detail about the car. I then called Bobbie and asked if he could hold the car if I was going to make a 5 hour trip. He did and even set a time for us to meet. Within 45 minutes I was on the road with a great used car. Mike and Bobbie made the out of town selling process SUPER easy and I would highly recommend them if you are looking for a great used car.

Great People To Buy From

by from Lexington, KY |

Bought a Solara from Bobby at Virtual Auto Showcase. He was nice and professional and the car was even better than I thought it would be. I would recommend them to anyone.

Virtual Auto Showcase.com responded to this review

November 18, 2012

Thank you so much for your review! Enjoy the vehicle!!