Bargain Town Motor Cars, Inc.

Bargain Town Motor Cars, Inc.

3210 W Lincoln Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53215

Used 866-794-3279

A+ BBB Accredited Business since 6/19/2007

Great looking Acura TL--sold at a fair price

by from Racine, Wisconsin |

I needed a replacement for my daughter's '99 Honda. I noticed an '03 Acura TL on the website. Several calls later, I visited them, test drove the car, and discussed my concerns with several issues the car seemed to have. Gustavo and Mike assured me those items would be fixed to my satisfaction. Several days later, I was back in the car for another test drive. All items were fixed. I purchased the car. When I mentioned I had some transportation problems in getting back to the dealership for car pickup, they offered to pick me up at work and drive me down to the dealership. Now that is something you don't see or hear of very often in the used car dealer business. The only reason I gave the "facilities" category 3 stars is because parking in the area is at a real premium, probably due to the neighborhood and city ordinances. Thanks to Gustavo and Mike for a smooth, positive tranasction!

toyota owner

by from franklin wi |

very nice place i wase pleased.

Bargain Town is a Good Lot with Great Cars

by from Milwaukee Area |

Very impressed with my experience at Bargain Town. Found the place by chance and immediately noticed their rust & dent free cars. Engines under the hood and body exteriors were well detailed. Cars are priced to sell, and negotiations do occur for serious buyers. Their staf was no pressure, confident that the cars sell themselves. I was encouraged to test drive and get my own mechanic to do a diagnostic (which I did). I plan on returning in 2 years to get my wife another great Bargain Town car. CHECK THIS DEALERSHIP OUT !!!!

Dissapointed Shopper

by from a |

They are great at making lemons seem like decent cars. Don't be fooled. Make sure to take it to a mechanic you trust first.

Bargain Town Motor Cars, Inc. responded to this review

July 6, 2012

Well Eric sorry we could not help you, but for the public out there we definitely do not sell lemons we sell USED cars. We encourage all of our customers to take any car they might be interested in on a test drive,take it to your trusted mechanic or bring someone along you trust that can help you decide on the rite vehicle for you. We do sell USED cars so sometimes there might be an issue but we assure our customers we will always address any issue/s that need be addressed to make your car shopping a pleasant one. We ask that if you are in the market for a used vehicle you stop by and decide for yourself,you will not be disappointed.