Bond Auto Sales Inc

(2.3) 3 Reviews

410 E Main St, Pen Argyl, PA 18072

Run Away, Its not worth dealing with them

by from Scranton,PA |

I am a very dissatisfied customer of Bond Auto Sales Inc. in Pen Argyl, PA. Based on my story, you decide if you want to do business with Bond Auto Sales Inc. I am still out $429 on a van that broke down on my way home from buying it. I returned a vehicle that broke down on the way home within hours of buying the van and they won?t give back all the money and although Boris told me to go get it looked at by a mechanic and they would pay for it. I haven?t seen that money either. My total expenses are over $400. They did give back the actual sale price of the van but not tax (until I threatened to call the state police because that is illegal), tags, processing fees, and other fees. They also agreed to pay me for mechanical expenses on the van because it broke down and had other issues that surfaced within hours of buying the van but I have not been reimbursed for any of that after weeks of trying. I may go to small claims court but I only have proof of the sales expenses, the reimbursements of mechanical cost were verbal although I have all receipts. I bought a 2002 Mazda MPV minivan from them. (vin. JM3LW28J920308430) which they have now sold to someone. The van broke down on the way home. I paid for a new battery, mechanic fees and other expenses because Bond Auto Sales Inc. told me they would reimburse me. I found out from my mechanic that the rear main seal was bad and the estimates came in at $1800. Boris got really aggressive on the phone and acted like his mechanics have never heard of a rear main seal before but I got 2 other garages opinions who told me the same thing (one was the local Mazda dealer). Boris insisted although they independently came up with the diagnosis that they were trying to rip me off. Bond Auto Sales Inc. told me over the phone that they fixed it for $60. You decide if that sounds right. Bond Auto Sales Inc. agreed to take the van back. This all took place in the first 10 days after the sale. They gave me the money on the purchase price but said they already sent the taxes and other fees into the state so they couldn't give that back. I thought I would just get the tax from the state myself. I have now found out from PA state and the woman who runs the office of the dealership, that the title was never sent into the state and neither were my taxes. The van was never in my name because the dealer never processed the paperwork with the state. After nearly a month they still haven't sent me any money.

Honest family business

by from philadelphia pa |

Purchase was easy, no high pressure sales tactics. The dealer was very helpful and willing to provide you with all the opportunity to inspect, test drive and you felt like he had nothing to hide. Pricing was more than fair. I would recommend this dealer to friends and family.

good deal

by from Easton, PA |

Very quick and easy purchases, I did all my communication thru internet and I got everything done in 2 hours.

They Helped me with the financing

by from Saylorsburg |

The only place in town that does bad credit financing. They helped me get into a new car with a little down and they actually report it to the credit bureau. So I recommend this guys.

dont waste your time

by from lehighvalley, pa |

Went shopping for a car on a Saturday, showed up and no one was there .. guess they make their own hours, despite what is listed on the door as "hours of operation" Finally caught them when they were open,left my name and number and the vehicle i was interested in since the salesperson was busy with someone else.. they said car was being taking to near by shop to get tire on... came back 2 days later and i was told "car was sold"