Certified MotorCar

Certified MotorCar

146 Westfield Ave W, Roselle Park, NJ 07204

Used 888-506-4597

Certified MotorCar "30yrs in Business" Hand picked vehicles for you!

repeat satisfied customer

by from pittsfield ma |

my first experience with this dealer was so awesome and as well satisfied,based on their repeatable honesty and good deals,neat with meticulous of the cars they are selling,well organised with nice ways of treating their customers .In fact i was really impressed,and refer some others ,friend and co workers to buy from their company,no one ever complain of anything.Certifield MOTOR CAR tells u what need to know about whatever car u r willing to buy from their company.their customer service is very superb.that is why i recommend them to my friends anyone interested in buying cars.

February 21, 2013

Thank you for your Kind Words and Repeat Business and Referrals!!!

Complete Liars

by from Elizabeth, New Jersey |

I went to the dealer and looked at a very nice looking 2003 VW Golf. Everything seemed fine, the body looked great. I turned on the car a couple of times, and nothing seemed wrong with the check engine light or anything. After a couple of more tries of turning on, however, the airbag light would not come on and the check engine light came on shortly after. I told the guy about it, and he gladly said he would take it to the shop to see what was wrong with it and it would take a few days, and that he would call me after everything was all fixed up. After a week, I kept calling to see how the car was doing, and they kept saying they would call me when the car was done being checked. I was getting beginning to become suspicious, so I called off a different number to see if they car was actually in the shop or still broken on the lot, and they said that the car was still on the lot! They lied to me the whole time about the car being in the shop, and they tried selling the car as it was, even though there was something wrong with it! I would never come back here again. Terrible service, and complete liars.

July 19, 2013

I am Very Sorry the car was sold before you could make up your mind....

Very Satisfied

by from Monroe, NJ |

Salesman was great. No pushing up, no hassle. Pretty easy going. I went in knowing exactly what i wanted and he pointed me in the right direction. We came to an agreement on price, and i believe i came out with a good car and a great deal. Location is not the greatest, But they have good cars and good people on staff. Thats what i was looking for. I would definitely go there again if need to.

February 21, 2013

Thank You for your Business and Review!!!

First car purchase

by from Maplewood, NJ |

Purchasing my car here was probably the best decision I could have made when shopping for cars. The salesmen are very honest, I never felt like they were trying to take advantage of a first time car buyer during the entire process. I felt bad at first when buying the car because it was initially intended for the ownersson but that feeling immediately went away as soon as I drove off the lot. If they have the car youe looking for I would highly recommend that you stop by and purchase here.

February 21, 2013

Thank You for your Very Kind Words!!!

Great Deal, Great Guys

by from Madison, WI |

Their highly competitive prices are so good I flew 900 miles just to buy from them. I was at first hesitant committing to buy a car sight unseen but Roy was very informative and honest about the condition of the car that he eased my mind and I knew I made the right decision as soon as I saw the car in person. They even had the oil changed, replaced the battery, and did the front brakes AFTER we agreed on a price for the car and they didn't charge me a penny extra. Dave and Sal helped me finalize the sale and both were friendly, helpful, and extremely funny. They're not your stereotypical car salesmen; they're honest guys you'd like to have a beer with. Only regret is that their dealership isn't closer to WI.

February 21, 2013

Glad your happy with your purchase..Thank You!!

Very attentive

by from Brigantine NJ |

I'll defenitely come back!!! Very attentive and fast prossesing

February 21, 2013

Thank You for your Business and Review!!!

Totally Legit

by from Glenwood Springs, CO |

I just found this car online and got it shipped to me in Colorado. Sight unseen. I paid for a 3rd party inspection but was a little wary of the fact that Certified Motors doesn't have a website. Seemed like a scam. I talked to Bill and Roy several times, and after doing my due diligence (again, this was bought sight unseen) I can say that I would not hesitate to buy from these guys again. They were very professional and accommodating. They even let me keep the car on their lot for over a month while I arranged shipping. Thanks Guys!!!

February 21, 2013

Glad this All worked out for you!!!!Thank you!

Great Experience - Would recommend

by from Doylestown, PA |

Had a very good experience and would recommend. Pricing is great and service is quick and easy. The facility is lacking and many of the cars have dings/etc. but they are priced accordingly. Overall, very satisfied with my experience.

Used Car Purchase

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Certified Motor Cars, LLC gave my wife and I a great deal on our 2004 Subaru Impreza Outback. Our experience has been absolutely positive and I would recommend buying a car from their dealership. Their listing was accurate and correct and we did not find any surprises when we went to look at the cart was worth the trip for us! We had a positive feeling that we were getting a good deal as Sal and Roy were great to negotiate with on the deal. I live in Philadelphia and their location is very convenient to NJ transit line to New York as I was able to get there on my own with only a two (2) block walk to their store! Their group with Sal, Roy, Bill & Brian make you feel confident in your purchase...when car buying can be a bit rattling at times. I will definitely look through their inventory when I ready to replace my other vehicle in the upcoming months/year.

Great Service/Great Deal

by from Scranton PA |

Certified Motor Car gave me a great deal. The price of the car was fair so I did not attempt to negotiate a better deal. I spoke with all of the sales guys (Sal,Roy,Billy)and they were all friendly, professional,and most of all straight shooters which is most important when purchasing a car. I drove from Scranton PA to purchase the car. The car was in great condition. The further south you go the better condition of the car. The dealer, although a small dealership, gave me a great deal and was worth the trip. You cant go wrong with these guys...They answered all of my questions openly and honestly.. I would go back again.