Certified MotorCar

Certified MotorCar

75 W Jersey St, Elizabeth, NJ 07202

Used 888-506-4597

Certified MotorCar "30yrs in Bussiness"

Used Car Purchase

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Certified Motor Cars, LLC gave my wife and I a great deal on our 2004 Subaru Impreza Outback. Our experience has been absolutely positive and I would recommend buying a car from their dealership. Their listing was accurate and correct and we did not find any surprises when we went to look at the cart was worth the trip for us! We had a positive feeling that we were getting a good deal as Sal and Roy were great to negotiate with on the deal. I live in Philadelphia and their location is very convenient to NJ transit line to New York as I was able to get there on my own with only a two (2) block walk to their store! Their group with Sal, Roy, Bill & Brian make you feel confident in your purchase...when car buying can be a bit rattling at times. I will definitely look through their inventory when I ready to replace my other vehicle in the upcoming months/year.

Great Service/Great Deal

by from Scranton PA |

Certified Motor Car gave me a great deal. The price of the car was fair so I did not attempt to negotiate a better deal. I spoke with all of the sales guys (Sal,Roy,Billy)and they were all friendly, professional,and most of all straight shooters which is most important when purchasing a car. I drove from Scranton PA to purchase the car. The car was in great condition. The further south you go the better condition of the car. The dealer, although a small dealership, gave me a great deal and was worth the trip. You cant go wrong with these guys...They answered all of my questions openly and honestly.. I would go back again.

Awesome

by from connecticut |

I came from out of state and wound up purchasing 2 cars instead! Sal and Bill (retired police officers) went above and beyond to make me a happy customer. I would reccomend them highly! We will be back thanks!!!!

Outstanding

by from Traverse City, MI |

I live in Northern Michigan and never visited the dealer location or saw the car I was interested in, in person. The price of the car seemed too good to be true, however it was true and I could not be happier with the process. Sal and Bill are great to work with and provided perfect customer service. They assured me I would not be let down when the car reached me and I was not. From the first call to loading the car for shipping the process was smooth. I wired a deposit and a week later when I wired the rest the car was shipped. I received the title prior to the car reaching me so I could have it ready for the road immediately. The car itself was a 2005 subaru model that was nearly flawless. The leather even smells newish. Thanks again Sal & Bill. If I ever need another I will search your inventory first.

One Pleased Wifee

by from North Plainfield, NJ |

I made a deal with his son on a car 5 days prior to the purchase. I did not leave a deposit and thankfully nobody else came to buy the car. On the day I showed up to purchase the car, the son was out of town. Turned out the car supposedly was worth more than what we agreed on 5 days before. Sal had to call his son in Boston to verify there was actually a deal. Once that was done, he honored the deal albeit a bit reluctant because he feels he was loosing money on the deal. Nonetheless he concluded the deal and the process was smooth. These guys are all friendly and made the experience enjoyable. The car is as good as advertised. Would have really appreciated if he had gotten the Plates and registration for me because I did not get the title for another 8 days, ended up paying an extra $25 at MVS, not a bad deal nonetheless. Thanks Sal and good luck.

Certified MotorCar responded to this review

June 24, 2012

Thanks! Pleasure doing business!!!

Toyota Camry Hybrid-2007

by from Virginia |

After several phone conversations I drove four hours to look at this car. Sal & Greg greeted me at the door; showed me the car; drove it around Elizabeth. The whole experience was a # 1 pleasure. These guys are all retired State Police...not your run-of-the-mill used car salesmen. The exchange of money did not end the service. They got the titling work done in good time and a couple of issues with the dealer they obtained the car from turned out very well...thanks also to Rob. They passed a good deal on to the customer. Good businessmen..."move the product".

Certified MotorCar responded to this review

June 24, 2012

Thanks!!! Enjoy the car!!!

Down to earth dealer

by from Northern Virginia |

Drove four hours to look at and finally buy the car. All of the guys at Certified were polite and helpful. They are retired State Police Officers, so I was comfortable that the dealings would be straight up, honest and without any BS, and is was. I would recommend them to anyone who is interested in the good deals they offer. I would advise AGAINST trying to "put one over" on them. Don't look for a fancy show room. You come to buy a car; not sit in their furniture.

Got fooled and ripped off!

by from elizabeth, nj |

They sold us a bad car whose engine failed after 2 weeks of purchase. No service after that. We feel cheated and upset. I will never go back there again or recommend it to anyone. We trusted them and this is what we get. We are just taking this as a lesson and moving on, but never again with this dealer.Please do not get fooled by the cheap or "affordable" prices of the high end luxury cars here, and if you do want a car from here, please get it checked by 1-2 mechanics (not their mechanic) because they will lie to you. I hope no one else gets cheated ang thugged as we did.

Had a very good experience with this dealer!

by from Southern PA |

We were very pleased with two big things. 1. We found a wonderful deal. This dealer seems to research good deals and pass the good deal on the the buyer. 2. We were unfamiliar with NJ dealer practice, and this dealer went way out of his way to accommodate us, and our concerns. I would definitely recommend this dealer. Very thankful for his business.

Got a Great Van Here

by from Mountainside, NJ |

These guys were great! The whole transaction was a pleasure.