Brinson Ford  of Athens

Service 877-885-0066

Its Better at Brinson!

great place to.shop

by from Scurry, Tx |

'if you're looking for a new or used vehicle, go to Brinson Ford Lincoln in Athens and ask for Jeff Wilson. Is a top quality dealership with friendly helpful people'

Sandra Green

by from Lufkin, TX |

They've been trying really hard to help us in finding a truck for my husband. We have a particular criteria that has to be met, making this a difficult job. I'm very pleased with their efforts.

Wonderful customer service

by from Tyler, Tx |

My husband and I came into Brinson Ford looking to buy a new car. We met with Erin, a "product specialist", who helped find us the right car. It was a great customer service experience and I recommend Brinson Ford to anyone in the market to purchase a new vehicle.

Dont bother doing research

by from OKlahoma |

I have never experienced a dealer so un-willing to negotiate. I am fairly OK with the price we paid for the used car we bought there, but feel we were cheated on our trade in. I had researched our trade, had values from KBB, NADA, and Edmunds. I was told that those values can not be relied on (I got the NADA value from a relative that does car loans for a major bank!!! NADA value is what most banks use!!!) and that they knew their market better than those firms. Values for our trade in ranged from 5800 to 7500 for its condition, mileage, and Athens TX zip code. They insulted us with an initial offer of 4000, we were finally able to get 5100 for it. THE ONLY REASON WE DID NOT WALK OUT IS THAT THE VEHICLE THEY HAD WAS OUR FIRST CHOICE AND IS WHAT WE REALLY WANTED. So, in the end, it was all about the car that we wanted. How can a dealer tell you that firms like KBB, NADA, and Edmunds do not know what cars are worth? The dealership itself was very nice, but between a sales person that didn't seem to care that we were there (after driving for over 4 hours just to see that particular car), and the almost absolute unwillingness to take any research seriously, please think twice before choosing this dealer. Needless to say, the first thing I did to the car was take a razor blade to the Brinson name on the back.