Scott Clark Honda

Service 888-696-0311

Scott Clark Honda Charlotte - The Fastest Growing Honda Dealer In The Nation

Good experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

good experience. good experience. good experience. good experience.

Routineservice visiit

by from Charlotte NC |

Mike McClaskey was very accommodating and helpful as my service advisor.

Excellent service

by from Mint Hill, NC |

My Scott Clark Honda experience has always been top notch. Personnel are pleasant and efficient. Special Kudos to Diane Boggs. Her ability to recognize / identify services I hadn't thought of (inspection), saves me time and unnecessary running around. Diane has a winning personality and always ensures this customer has an excellent experience. Thank you.

sold out from under me...

by from Charlotte NC |

I was at Scot Clark Honda looking at a car that I had seen on line. We had the car pulled out, were looking at it and comparing it (a manual) to the 3 similar automatics. Someone else with another salesman came up while I was looking at it, hopped in the car went for a test ride and bought the car... it seamed quite rude to me... Yea the early bird gets the worm and the first guy with the cash gets the car, but I would have expected more professionalism from a dealership that size.

Great Price and excellent deal

by from Charlotte, NC |

I was shop around for a Honda Civic 2014 at couple Honda dealers in town, none them give me a best deal like Scott Clark Honda. The saleman, George Billett, was friendly and honestly with the price. I'm really happy with deal and service during the sale. I would strongly recommend to relative, friend, and others go to Scott Clark Honda at Charlotte, NC !

Great service

by from Charlotte, NC |

Great experience; Arnold Tracy answered all of our questions without a runaround and was the Best!!!

Good service

by from Charlotte NC |

Good service, excellent customer service Quality of repairs are good

Simon Diaz

by from Monroe NC |

Came by to look for a new car .Simon was very good at helping me fine the right car for me. I like to thank him for the help.

Always great service

by from Charlotte,NC |

I always feel that at Scott Clark's I get great quality service and help whenever needed. I want to thank Scott Hall who makes me even more confident that the service department is looking out for my needs. He really seems to know how to work with me on keeping our Odyssey in great shape for the many years we plan to own it. Thank you Scott Hall and Scott Clark's service for keeping our van and family safe on the road.

Shameful Deceptive Practices

by from Charlotte, NC |

Appalling. I saw a car online that I wanted to look at. Simon quickly responded and sent a video of the car. I wasn't able to view it so I went by to look on my lunch break. I had already found another car I was considering but just wanted to check all my options before making a decision. I didn't like the car that Scott Clark Honda had but Simon was very thorough in trying to find an alternative for me before he would let me leave. I thanked him and was VERY late getting back to work. That evening I got a call stating that he had received a trade that day of a car that would be perfect for me. He said it would be within my price range. I told the sales manager, Luis, that I had seen the price online and I didn't see how it could be with in my price range as it was way more than the other car I was considering. However, Luis assured me that it would be very close and could make me very happy if I would only fill out the credit application and come in to see the car. I questioned him over and over to please give me a more specific price and he said it would be very close to my price. I finally agreed and went in to look at the car. I did like the car and began negotiations. Luis originally came back with a price that was much higher than my price range with a large down payment as well. I then found out that the car had been in two accidents which had never been disclosed previously. I said no thank you and said I was leaving. They then sent simon back convince me that it wouldn't make that much difference and they would purchase the car back from me when I was ready to trade the car. After agreeing on a price, shaking hands and signing papers, the general manager sent over an assistant to tell me that the price would be additional plus tax which would bring it back to the price that they originally quoted. (That i turned down because I said it would be too expensive) When I went to get another car, because Scott Clark Honda had run a full credit report and who knows what else, it took my rating down just enough to raise my credit interest rate to the next percentage point. I will NEVER step foot in that place again.

Scott Clark Honda responded to this review

October 31, 2014

Hello JustTheFacts, Scott Clark Honda has always made customer satisfaction our #1 priority, and we are very sorry to see you are upset. We take pride in providing complete and competent customer service, while always maintaining the highest level of respect and business ethics. We try very hard to satisfy every customer, and would welcome the opportunity to prove ourselves to you in the future. Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions. Thank you, J.B. Beckley - General Manager (704)535-4444

2012 Honda Pilot Touring 2WD service

by from Charlotte, NC |

John Mcclaskey assisted me with my B12 service. John and Scott Clark did a great job with everything, right from scheduling the service, providing price and time estimates, getting the work done timely, and providing advice on what was needed. Complimentary wash and vacuum are appreciated, as always. Well done, John and Scott Clark...its a pleasure to take my Honda to you for service. thanks