Scott Clark Honda

Service 888-696-0311

Scott Clark Honda Charlotte - The Fastest Growing Honda Dealer In The Nation

Good car buying experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

I bought a 2014 Civic for my wife at Scott Clark Honda and everyone there was knowledgable and professional. The salesman I worked with, William Villamil was very nice and friendly and was actually fun to buy a car from. I will devinitely go to him for my next Honda.

Loved it!

by from Fairmount, GA |

I searched for and found the exact car I was looking for. The year make and model were not negotiable as I was going by NHSA safety reviews for my newly driving teenager. Both cars that met the criteria I found for sale were out of state in North Carolina, I live in Georgia. My Scott Clark Honda salesman, David Rucker, answered all my questions and sent me multiple video's of the car to answer my specific questions, it was like I was right there! I told him, I would be up over the weekend (5 hour drive) to look at a couple cars in NC. He offered to ship his car down to me, and if I didn't like it I could send it right back... I thought it sounded to good to be true, and agreed, but had them bring the car to a dealership of the cars manufacturer (not a Honda) in north Atlanta. Not only did David say no problem, the drivers that brought the vehicle down were so very patient as the Atlanta service department went through the entire car so I knew that everything was mechanically okay. The car is a 2012 and only had 11K miles on it, and the price was excellent so I was wary, but the only thing found was the main battery (not the hybrid batteries) was very low and needed to be replaced. David said, no problem and paid the other dealership directly to put a new battery in the car (over $400!), and I hadn't even test driven it, much less signed any papers! After the test drive we finally started the paperwork (total wait at Atlanta dealership was over four hours!) and I purchased. My daughter was so very happy when she saw it that afternoon, she thought we might go look over the coming weekend, ha ha. Scott Clark Honda, David Rucker, and the two very patient (drove 10 hours round trip and waited 4 hours in service dept!!) delivery drivers went way over and beyond any expectations of a dealership to exceed superior customer service! 5 Stars***** Thank you!

Greater friendly service but expensive oil change

by from Charlotte, NC |

The service was good as always with prompt attention to my oil change service. The cost is too high without a service coupon. Will have to have one next time.

Great Experience

by from Charlotte |

I have purchased one car in the past from Scott Clark Honda but did not end up purchasing the vehicle I test drove on this visit. The overall experience was excellent. I emailed them about a Honda Odyssey used car and promptly received a phone call within the hour to schedule a test drive. Before agreeing to schedule the test drive we indicated that we wanted more info on the color because we were not interested in a green minivan but that all the pictures look silver. The salesman David Spevack provided a video of the vehicle within the hour to show the color which was in my opinion silver with a hint of green. The next day I showed up at 9am to test drive the vehicle and was met promptly by Mr. Spevack to begin the process. He showed me all of the features of the vehicle but without the typical used car sales pressure which was refreshing. The dealership also had no issues with me taking the vehicle to a mechanic. The overall experience was positive although I ultimately decided that it was not the right vehicle for my family.

Extremely Happy

by from Charlotte, NC |

My daughter has been looking for a while for a new car, really looking at the Honda CR-V. She had been to a few dealership before going to Scott Clark and was stressed but definitely wasn't when I went to Scott Clark Honda with her. The sales associate who helped us was Simon Diaz. He was great, very helpful in answering all of our questions, patient with the decision process, and did as much as he could on the price. This was my daughters first time buying a car so obviously this was a big decision for her but Simon made it easy. His customer service was fabulous and I would recommend anyone to go here if they are looking for a car, ask to speak with Simon! The financial assistant was extremely helpful with everything and I couldn't be happier. My daughter is happy and loves her new car.

Fantastic service!

by from Charlotte, NC |

We have been very impressed with the Scott Clark Honda service center. The folks there are all professional and customer-service focused in all they do. Scott Hall was exceptional when we took our CRV in for service this week. He was helpful, knowledgable and had us out the door in less than the estimated time. The waiting area is clean, comfortable, and bright. We plan to have all our service done at this center.

Great Service, Customer satisfaction

by from Charlotte, NC |

Scott Hall was very pleasant to work with. Every request and detail I expressed was resolved. Scott did not rush our conversations and was very easy to talk to. Scott went over all the items and findings after the work was performed. ...and another thing that I was touched by, is that he opened my car door for me when I was getting ready to leave. Some may think this a small thing but just another way he made me feel like I was "important." All the work I had done met or exceeded my expectations. Thank You!

Very friendly, good prices, great warranty

by from Asheville, NC |

Demario Hutchings was my salesman. Very friendly and professional guy, not pushy. I called from 2 hours away to make sure the car I wanted was still available, and Victoria said it was. She promised to call if someone started doing a deal on it while I was en route. Once I arrived, she handed me off to Demario - the test drive and deal took only minutes. It was a busy Saturday, so it took a little while to get around to signing paperwork, but that's ok - the customer lounge had a big screen tv with college basketball on to help pass the time. Would definitely buy from Scott Clark Honda again. The warranty on my used Honda CR-V is a lifetime powertrain. I'll take it!

Terrible service

by from Charlotte |

Bought a 2006 accord from Scott's honda in 2012. Great car no problems until a recent oil change tech informed me the oil pan plug was stripped out and was leaking oil I informed the service guys that they was the only one that changed the oil since I purchased the car from them. They saw it on file After we went back and forth about the issue nothing was solved they said it has high miles and several oil changes it caused oil pan to be stripped. Yeah rite. It wasn't leaking oil before this oil change and now the tech doesn't work there anymore. Now they trying to charge me $500 for an oil pan .

Scott Clark Honda responded to this review

March 6, 2015

Hello Disappointed, I am sorry to hear about your negative experience in our service department. We pride ourselves on our customer service and this is certainly no way to show that. I would first like to apologize for this unacceptable service. Secondly, I'd ask that you please call me at your earliest convenience so I may learn more of your experience, and to see what I can personally do to correct any challenges you are still experiencing. Thank you, J.B. Beckley - General Manager (321) 446-8930.

Great Results- No Hassel

by from Charlotte,NC |

I was thinking about buying a Dodge Charger but wanted to measure the trunk space first. I found one near by and scheduled a test drive, on line, for the following day. I showed up for the test drive and met the guy who had called me for confirmation, Demario Hutchings. Demario was laid back, knowledgeable, and funny. He navigated while I wheeled around the block, showing me all the features of the car along the way. My wife and child were with us and we had planned on eating after the test drive. Since we were not totally sold on the idea of a new payment, we thought we'd make our escape when Demario gave us his pitch... Long story short, I drove the Charger home that night, and dropped off my old pick-up truck the next evening for the trade-in. There are two morals to this story: 1) Don't go "tire kicking" when Demario is working, and 2) Eat something before you go! One of the best at what he does, thanks again Demario and the SCH Family for making the process the way it should be!

Great service

by from Charlotte nc |

I just bought a Tahoe from Scott Clark Honda! My salesman was George and he was out of this world! Also his assistant Austin was very pleasant to work with as well! If your going to buy a car from Scott Clark Honda go to George you won't regret it!! Made me feel at home!