Punjab Auto Sales

1934 S 4th St, Allentown, PA 18103

Used 484-767-9703

Helpful and friendly

by from Palmer, PA |

I just recently bought a car from them. The salesman (Deep - I think that was his name) helped us show the car , let us take the car for a test drive. I wasn't sure, I asked for a second test drive and he was very helpful and nice to us. The car was very clean, I have had no problems with the car. We also got 3 months warranty with the car. That was great, just in case we had any trouble with it. We were having some trouble with our loan at a few other places but he spent all day long but got us the loan for our car. I would highly recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

water in the motor

by from macungie, pa |

Bought a car from here 3 weeks ago. Went to change the oil and found water in the oil. They tried to be sneaky and hide it. Said oil was just changed. Lucky no damage to motor yet. If you are going to buy a car from here take it to a mechanic first. This place will try to hide things.

LIARS!! STAY AWAY!!

by from easton |

The guy on the phone was very friendly and seemed to know what he was talking about.i specifically asked before driving to them if the car was in an accident they told me no! they had the vehicle at the good price but when i took the car to my mechanic and he told me stay away from this car it had a twisted frame. these guys are liars. they may have good prices but the vehicles are garbage! stay AWAY!!

Don't trust them

by from Nazareth, PA |

I called beforehand to ask them if they had a car, they said yes. Drove 35 minutes there, they did not have it. They lied. They are liars.