JTs Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat

5215 Sunset Blvd, Lexington, SC 29072

New 877-513-8996
Used 888-509-7154
Service 888-260-5545

Don't have the cars they advertise

by from Columbia, SC |

There isn't a negative star-rating, so I had to go with 1 star......We filled out the contact form for a used car that was advertised at their dealership. They called the next morning, informed me the car was not available. I said thank you, we may stop by later that day to see what else they had. I thought that was that. Oh no! They then proceeded to set an appointment (which we did not request) and call every hour to "confirm" that appointment. I received an email from a salesman who wanted my cell phone number. Got an email from their "internet sales" dept. and told them all not to contact us as we were not coming in. I had a back-and-forth email exchange with them and it was just bizarre, with the internet sales person telling me they were just doing their job, but taking 4 paragraphs to tell me that. All this for a $4,000 used car. On top of that, the car that is not available is still up on the search sites! There is no opt-out button on any of the spam they send out and we are STILL on their email list despite several requests to be removed. We will never buy a car from this dealership.

JTs Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat responded to this review

April 7, 2014

I apologize this happened. The sales person should not have set an appointment for you to come in and we certainly should of had you removed when you told us you did not set an appointment. Please email your information so i can make sure you don"t receive any more calls or emails. Rod Harrington rod@jtscars.com

I purchase my dream car....

by from Columbia SC |

I purchased a 2014 Chrysler 200 today at JTs Chrysler off Sunset Blvd.The Sales consultant (Timothy Grantham) was the greatest. He asked me what I wanted and what type of payment I could afford. Such a nice person; he didn't try to sell me anything I didn't want and when I left I had the car and the car payment I wanted and the best part was I was in and out of there in approximately 2 hrs...no joke If you are looking for great service call JTs Chryselr Jeep off Sunset Blvd and ask for Timothy Grantham...he will get you what you want!!!!!

Grat Salesman! Ask for Tim Grantham!!!!

by from Lexington, SC |

My husband and I went today (2-16-14) to "look" at a new Dodge truck---but then a little Fiat caught my eye because of the unusual color---"Beachey" Green! I am so glad that Tim is the one who helped us---he has a winning personality, a great sense of humor and really puts you at ease through the buying process, JT's hired a great guy when they hired Tim! An all around GREAT Guy....I would most definitely go to him again when I need another car or truck for the Hubby where ever he is working------Thanks Tim!!!!!

Could Not Produce

by from Eastover, SC |

After making an appointment and also speaking with two people the vehicle I requested to see was NEVER shown to me. First, I was hurried to a similar vehicle, which was NOT what I was looking for. Next, my credit was run for said vehicle although I did not want to buy it. Also, I'm then given a monthly payment amount for said vehicle and not even told what the intrest rate would be or long this UNWANTED loan would be for! On top of that I was shown another vehicle on the way out, which again, was all wrong. The cherry on top of this was when I told the salesman I didn't like the vehicle and he said "Well I can't sell you something you don't like", and simple got out of the vehicle and he went back inside leaving me in the parking lot in their vehicle! Courteous? No! Considerate? No! Truth in advertising? No! Upfront? No! Isolated incident? It seemed just another day at the office. No respect.

Good efficient experience

by from Lexington, SC |

Recently purchased a new Jeep. It was a good an efficient experience. We came in told them exactky wgat we wanted and in a few days. We worked with Carolyn. She was new but found us all the answers to our questions.

Great Sale Consultant

by from Columbia, South Carolina |

My experience was a great experience. My Sales Consultant Timothy Grantham was the best ever. He was very knowledgeable and understanding. He went over and beyond to make sure we got what we want and needed. He kept us entertain and amused through the entire process. We left off the lot with a brand new 2014 Dodge Avenger. We love our new car. Me and my husband would recommend Timothy to anyone who may go to this location. Thanks so much for our great experience.

Example: Great service, clean facilities

by from Pelion, SC |

Have caught them doing some pretty shady stuff.

JTs Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat responded to this review

January 15, 2013

I am sorry if you did not have a good experience at our dealership. Please call so we can discuss the situation. Tracy Poudrier General Manager 803-957-2010 or 910-443-5025 or Rod Harrington 803-744-1702

no more fords

by from Lexington SC |

I was a Ford man for years. After Ford came out with the 6.0 it spent more time in the shop then on the road making me money. Gave Dodge a chance never looked back. that Cummings Engine is terrific.

Efficent and fast

by from Lexington SC |

This dealership is amazing.They bring me in with no appt and still gets me in and out. They fix it right the first time. Thank you so much Guys!!!

2nd time coming in

by from Lexington |

Even though this is only my second time coming in. You can tell the loyalty that follows this dealership. With good reason also they are really friendly and fast