Elite Motor Mall Toyota Scion Mazda Volkswagen

(2.0) 4 Reviews

14975 S Dixie Hwy, Monroe, MI 48161

Bob took great care of us!

by from temperance, mi |

I've never had an issue with this dealership! Great sales people and excellent service! I recommend them to all my friends. Go see Bob he took great care of us on our new vehicle!

just horrible

by from monroe mi |

absolutely the worst car dealership ive ever had the misfortune of dealing with. we bought a used mini van from them. the general manager ken joswiak went out of his way to reassure me how great the van was running and how they fixed everything on it. after 2 weeks the starter went bad. even worse is the customer service and the consistent lying we encountered from this dealership. was lied to for almost 2 months regarding a check and emblem we were supposed to receive by the salesman. ive wasted countless hours on the phone with them. took me 6 weeks of calling just to get a call back from ken. in his cavalier attitude, i was told i didn't buy extended warranty. too bad. really? after you went out of your way to lie to my face about how well it was running then i had to spend 6 weeks just to get a call from you and not even an apology? or any sense of remorse? instead i was lied to again saying he called me weeks earlier. ABSOLUTE LIE. after dealing with the general manager, i now understand how his staff have no issues of lying to their customers. ken joswiak is also the general manager for Lexus of Ann Arbor and Infiniti. as well as Spartan Toyota of Lansing. i wouldn't recommend this dealership to my worst enemy.

Dismal Service Department

by from Monroe, MI |

Authorized service dealer for Toyota - I think not!! 1. Oil change. They left oil cap off and oil blew all over engine compartment. Had to take it back for steam cleaning and another oil change. 2. Tire rotation. Lug nut came off in my hand in my driveway!!! 3. Check engine light came on. It took them 3 days to repair. No offer of a loaner car. No calls to let me know what was going on. I had to call them and they acted like they were doing me a favor to even talk to me.

Buyer Beware

by from Monroe, MI |

Found a car online, went to test drive it, ran out of gas during test drive, manager came and picked me and my kids up and never apologized. Then reviewed the PO before signing at the bank and changed the price higher from what was online, asked for the correction and carfax to be sent to me. After waiting all day for a call back, I called them only to find out the car was sold the night before and everyone I talked to that morning said nothing about to me, seems interesting that after I asked for correction to quoted price and car fax this car "disappears". Used to be Ralph Thayer Mazda for years and NEVER experienced anything like this, or anywhere else for that matter. DON'T BUY HERE!!