Olathe Ford Used Car Outlet

Olathe Ford Used Car Outlet

205 S Fir St, Olathe, KS 66061

Used 877-857-8310
Service 877-306-2053

Enjoy our hassle free buying process today!

Olathe Ford Used Veh Outlet, Carol Sinning, Sales

by from Topeka, KS |

We walked in and were greeted by Ms. Carol Sinning. We explained what we were considering, price range, size, MPG, & features. She went through her list and offered us 10 vehicles in addition to the internet listing we came to see. We looked at all of them, and test drove several. When we came back she mentioned one additional car she thought might interest us. We tried it and liked it. We we debating about 2 different vehicles, when Ms. Sinning mentioned 2 repairs she noticed needed to be made on one vehicle. I had noticed one, but not the other. We purchased the car, pending the two repairs being made. That is the kind of honesty which will bring me back to see Ms Sinning and Olathe Ford again in the future. .. and not just for my vehicles, but for family and friends too.

Excellent experience

by from Belton, Missiouri |

I spent all day looking for a good used car and at a price. I was very pleased with the price and the friendlyness at the dealership. No pressure what so ever. Jason Beers did a great job. I would purchase from him again. Matt Stowell did not try to pressure us into buying anything extra that we didn't want and Patrick Larken helped us to get the best finance rate possible.