TruWorth Auto

3006 E 96th St, Indianapolis, IN 46240

Used 877-333-4138 Used877-333-4138

SELL SAVVY BUY SMART / STRESS FREE TRANSPARENT EXPERIENCE GUARANTEED / NO DEALER FEES, DOC FEES/ FINANCING

Great Service

by from Greenfield, Indiana |

I have yet to purchase a car off of them, but they are always there for any questions that you may have. Michael has been very helpful and has given me all the information I wanted and then some! Great people!

Very happy with our purchase

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

Mike and Nick were great. We were in and out in a little over an hour. Best car buying experience ever.

More then Average

by from Noblesville |

I heard another person brag about how they helped her out of a bad situation and gave her top dollar for her car so I thought we would give them a chance. We wanted to sell 2 vehicles as we were liquidating assets to move. We sold our 2 beautiful cars to them for more than we expected. They were quick, friendly and helpful. Not your average car dealer at all. Casey Niles was very pleasant to work with along with the Manager. If you are looking to buy or sell, stop here first.

Amazing! No pressure! Best in INDY!

by from Fishers,IN |

Wow from the moment you walk in to the moment you leave they treat you amazingly! I traded in my car there and they were so easy to deal with. They offered me a cash price, and had the check in my hand in no time. They treated me respectfully and like i wasn't just another customer to them and all I can say is thank you! Will be doing business with you guys again in the near future! Hopefully you'll have some trucks in stock that I'm looking for next.

Great Expierence/Highly Recommend

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I had an amazing experience at TruWorth Auto. They were very helpful, easy to work with and most importantly, not pushy in any way! I purchased a car from them and also had work done on my car in the shop. Both great experiences! I would (and have!) definitely recommend TruWorth Auto to my friends and family!

Great Customer Service!!!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Very Clean Modern Facilities and very friendly staff, I bought my car from them in October and really didn't have a clue what I wanted but knew that I needed a car that was safe for my family and that would get me where I needed to be. They started with the financing which I'm sure was a chore with my credit score but they were able to get me a nice car that would last me ahile.

Great!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

They were so easy to deal with! No pressure, hassle free, the whole process was phenomenal. I got a very good price for the car I sold them AND got a nice surprise with a shares check later on. Scott & Kane were great to work with.

TruWorth was great!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

TruWorth worked great for me! I called TruWorth before I left my house and told them I wanted to look at the 2013 Jeep Wrangler, they had listed on their website. I pulled in to TruWorth and the Jeep was parked at front, perfectly clean, ready to test drive. They were all very nice. The prices are as-is but they are priced great! I love my Jeep and am thankful for TruWorth Auto.

Awesome Dealership

by from Bloomington, Indiana |

Arrived at the dealership the day after looking at the car on Carfax. Walked out the same day with the car. Michael was friendly, efficient, and professional throughout the transaction. Nick found a loan I was able to work with, all while Michael continued to explain the details of the car and compare competitive prices. Nick was also kind enough to refer me to a place to get custom work done on the car. This being my first car purchasing experience, I must say TruWorth Auto went above and beyond my expectations. Thank you all!

Fast and easy

by from Salem |

It was a fast process and they were so accommodating! We will definitely be going back for future vehicle purchases.