TruWorth Auto

TruWorth Auto

3006 E 96th St, Indianapolis, IN 46240

Used 877-333-4138

SELL SAVVY BUY SMART / STRESS FREE TRANSPARENT EXPERIENCE GUARANTEED / NO DEALER FEES, DOC FEES/ FINANCING

Refreshing business model and great people

by from indianapolis |

I had a fantastic experience working with Jim Bradburn. The team atmosphere was refreshing to see in the car sales industry.

Vey satisfied

by from Darlington Indiana |

Bought my new F-150 from them and they helped me all the way through, traded in my fusion and got a decent deal, very happy with my new truck, keep emailing them to ask questions and get quick helpful responses to my question.

OK Service until after sale. Nothing special.

by from Indianapolis, IN |

TruWorth did not keep me informed of the price or sale of my vehicles. Sold me a car that was OK.I was led to believe to expect excellence, but it was not to be.

Great service, very nice staff!!

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

Love the new car. Will recommend to family and friends!!

Strong Arm Salesmans

by from Lapel ,In |

It was My Understanding that I was going to sign papers and drive the car home. I even had an appointment and when I arrived was told there's the car they are waiting for you. Stepped inside only to be told by the sales Manager that the car I was there for just sold and did all he could to get me to look at another vehicle .Hell Will Freeze over before I recommend or look at another car from this dealer

November 3, 2014

Thank you for your review. We are always looking for ways to improve our process & customer experience. It is unfortunate that the vehicle you desired sold prior to your arrival. As mentioned before you made the trip, we are an internet auto dealer that sells vehicles at a much quicker rate than traditional auto dealers. We provide the ability to purchase or reserve vehicles prior to your arrival to ensure the vehicle is still available before making the trip. We do require a deposit to secure a vehicle that is good for 72 hours and is 100% refundable if you do not want the vehicle upon your arrival. Accepting a deposit on a vehicle is always our choice and commonly are declined if there on multiple appointments on the vehicle within a 24 hour period. If there are multiple appointments or customers on the same vehicle, than customers will be helped on a first come first serve basis.

Great Experience!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I was looking for a specific car & they had the only one around, the price was right for my budget & I was able to get a great rate for financing. The salesman didn't ask me if I needed my husband to make this purchase, first time I was treated as a person rather than a female. Such a nice change :)

Easy and fast

by from Brownsburg, IN |

I sold my 2007 Honda CR-V to TruWorth today. Not only was it extremely simple I was very pleased with the offer. My sales specialist Casey Niles did an excellent job taking me through the process.

October 9, 2014

So great to hear about your experience! Thank you for coming to TruWorth Auto!

Best experience ever

by from Carmel Indiana |

I mean if you buy a used car anywhere else you're crazy!!!

September 16, 2014

Great! Thanks so much!

A Different Way Of Doing Business

by from Brownstown, Indiana |

I saw a vehicle that I was interested in on the internet at Truworth and spoke with Jen. My wife and I made arrangements with Jen and arrived right about their closing time. Nonetheless we were shown and drove a good example of a vehicle that we were interested in. We were even encouraged to do a second test drive which we accepted. The vehicle looked clean and drove well, and the price was fair and even a bit under the market. At my request Jen sent their inspection records to me for my review. Although we ultimately found another vehicle (which better suited out particular needs) and did not purchase the one we found at Truworth the experience was positive and when we look for another vehicle we will certainly check out their inventory. They also have a program where they share the proceeds of the sale of a car they buy. I was not trading anything so I did not get all the details but it sounds interesting. The only negative is that they won't negotiate their price but in my research their price was fair so it did not matter.

July 12, 2014

So glad to hear about your positive experience! We hope to see you next time you are looking for a car!

Follow up to "do NOT buy a car from here"

by from Carmel, IN |

With regard to the response you left for me, i have spoken to MANY people at your facility and also returned the plate to you BEFORE you wrote this review! I am not sure why you feel that communicating with me has been difficult. I believe it has been quite the opposite. I had spoken to my sales person, the title person, the finance manager AND the general Sales manager. It was ME who had to make repeated phone calls to try and find out what was going on and it was ME who personally brought the plate in to you less than 7 days after receiving my title in the mail. When you are wrong about something, own the issue and stop trying to make the customer look bad. I held NO BLAME in this. Additionally, perhaps your company should try communicating with one another. Nick, the general sales manager was very polite when I brought him the plate, however, his primary focus was on what he could do to get me to retract my negative review. Unfortunately, your response to my original review has caused me to write yet another poor review. I am finished with Truworth Auto and will not respond again to any more of this nonsense. Buyers beware.

Be Careful!!

by from Carmel, IN |

My experience with TruWorth has been very frustrating to say the least. I bought a used car, paying cash for it in April. My salesperson was very friendly and helpful. She was truly the ONLY friendly and helpful person I dealt with during this experience. After having my car for a couple of weeks, I had not received any paperwork for the title or registration. I emailed my salesperson, Jen, to find out what was going on. After some research, she left me a voicemail stating she did not want to discuss the "situation" in an email, but would rather discuss on the phone. After speaking, I found out that there was a "problem" with the title, but they were addressing it. Jen also offered to put a dealer plate on my car because my previous plate had expired. I spoke with someone in the title department who told me that they were "having a hard time getting the lien released on the title. It took over 60 days and many phone calls/emails to FINALLY receive a title on the car. My title is postmarked 6/23/14. I received a voicemail from someone at Truworth just a day or so after receiving my title/registration paperwork stating that her manager had asked her to call me to get the plate back. Obviously, I needed to get the new plate/registration before doing this. A couple of days later, Jen called and I told her that I hadn't had the title that long and that I was dealing with the death of my father in Michigan and would be in by the end of the week or early next week to drop off the plate. She was AWESOME and agreed that this would indeed be appropriate. The very next day, I received a voicemail AND an email from Chip, the Sales Manager requesting the plate back. I called him back to explain AGAIN what the situation is and told him I would return the plate by the end of this week or early next week. Because Chip is the manager, I decided to discuss with him ALL of the issues and problems I had trying to get the title. He became very argumentative and rude. He would not listen to what I was trying to say. He was speaking over me and was extremely aggressive. He accused me of borrowing money from someone to buy the car because I could not get financing. NOT TRUE. Also, NOT RELEVANT. He also told me that he did not care if they lost me as a returning customer. Chip told me I had two days to return the plate or he would be contacting an attorney. When I asked him not to threaten me, he said, "Or else WHAT??" I asked to speak to Chip's boss, and he told me he was the highest person there. He told me there was no corporate office or really anyone else that I could speak to. After ending this conversation abruptly, Chip called me back to "apologize." He told me that he had just spoken to his General Manager (wait... I thought there was no one above him??) and that he was sorry that he did not know all the facts before calling me. I explained to him that I had been trying to tell him what was going on with the title and the plate, but he kept interrupting. To this he stated that there were "25 other people around when I called." Not sure why this mattered. To Chips credit, he did call me to apologize and was MUCH more appropriate and understanding. HOWEVER, the way he spoke to me and the accusations he made were completely out of line and his apology was too little too late. I love my new car, but because of this experience, I will not be buying any vehicle here again and I will not recommend this establishment to anyone I know. Extremely disappointed customer.

July 5, 2014

I am glad you love your new car. I'm sorry everything didn't goes as planned. One review would have been sufficient