LA Auto Sales

(5.0) 4 Reviews

1452 Westbank Expy, Harvey, LA 70058

Example: Great service, clean facilities

by from Covington,La 70433 |

I have been looking for a tahoe z71 for a long and I am very cheap. (so I hear). Jack helped my wife and I get this beautiful vechicle with all the bells and whistles my wife wanted. This was done with very little time and financing was simple. I would definetly recommend this dealership Thanks Jack.

Chevy Silverado

by from Patterson, LA |

The dealer was very courteous and went out his way to make sure I was satisfied with my purchase. I would definitely buy from LA Auto Sales again. I really love my Silverado. It is a blast to drive.

MD12312011

by from Omaha NE |

Half way into my hour lunch break from work I stopped to get gas. My car key was accidently picked up by another customer.I was stuck without any more cash in my pocket/credit cards,certain I would be late returning to work. I called LA Auto Sales.Stressed out.I spoke with Jackie.She told me give her 5 min she would call me back.within 5 minutes she arranged to have a duplicate key made & delivered to me. I was 20 min away, on a busy Monday afternoon. She told me not worry about the details.(She went so far out of her way to help me.)Even asked if there was anything else she could do to make my day better.I have had good service in the past.However,this was GREAT service.Appreciation to Jackie & LA Auto Sales.

Much better than dealing with the dealer

by from Harvey, LA |

Let's just say that the next used vehicle I need, I will call LA Auto sales first. We purchased a little Sentra for my son. He'll be off to college this fall and we needed something dependable. The experience compared to a dealer was 10 times better. My wife test drove the car and I started the paper work after a little inspection. Start to finish took us 2hrs at best. If you're doing cash, the transaction will take about 1 hr. If financing, a little longer. Go see Jack. He's upfront and honest with no fluff. What more can you ask for?