Volvo Hyundai Village of Danvers

24 Commonwealth Ave, Danvers, MA 01923

New 888-457-1948
Used 888-863-2138
Service 877-226-8149

The largest and oldest dealer group in New England, with locations in Danvers, Norwell and Boston.

Great Dealership

by from Beverly, Ma |

I bought a 2014 Hyundai Sante fe here for a great price from Dominic, he was amazing especially for me (first timer). He was thorough and patient. Gary is very personable &Thomas (business management) very efficient at what he does. Go here, try it out ..I had a wonderful experience

Other Dealerships, Take Notes

by from Beverly, MA |

I will begin this review by saying I've worked in customer service and retail for over 4 years. I currently work for a company that values the customer most. A little background on my car situation and why I made the decision to lease a new car. I was coming to end of my lease with a Ford, I loved my ford and it was my first new car, But after two years I wasn't in love anymore with the car. I saw the new redesigned Sonata and I was hooked. I was buying it no matter what, I just need the right dealership. the national average states, that the average consumer will visit 1-3 dealerships before buying a car. I visited 5! 4 out of five of these dealerships had one thing in common, they misunderstand what important to customers in today industry. one salesmen even said "price and car" are the most important. NO! valuing your customer is. Hyundai Village provide that at every level and even when there were some missteps, they owned up to it and worked hard to fix it. Customers as well need to understand its a two way street. I go into dealerships with a level of respect I expect in return. they will respect you and work with you. I don't often say this, but I'm proud of my purchase and I'm proud of my local Hyundai dealership. Thank you.

This Salesman Did It Right!

by from Peabody, MA |

I knew I wanted a Tucson, but I wasn't sure if I should go new or used, and was hoping for some direct and straight-forward advice. That Sunday afternoon Dave showed me several new and used models that were available. I went back Monday evening to take another look, and found a perfect car for me - a 2014 Tucson in Garnet Red with low mileage. Dave answered all my questions with ease, never tried to push me into any deal, and went out of his way to make the delivery very smooth and easy. I called him a few times with questions and he was always available or quick to return my message. I had a bad experience at a previous dealership with a salesman that was more interested in telling me how great he was, rather than how good the car was. Dave was friendly, professional and to the point, exactly what I wanted. I am absolutely delighted with my car, and will recommend Hyundai Village to anyone and everyone!

Car Shopping With My Girlfriend at Hyundai Village

by from Danvers, Massachusetts |

"Never go car shopping with your girlfriend RIGHT???" Since I had a great experience there already, I gave it a try. She was disappointed with the local Toyota dealership. I told her that Salesperson Ed Grady and Business Manager Angel Hiduchick were very easy and straightforward to deal with. After a couple of quick visits she got the deal and car she was looking for. A low mileage, black, 2013 Hyundai Sonata. Thanks Ed and Angel for such a smooth buying experience. She loves the Car!!!

Great Experience

by from Woburn, MA |

When I went to this dealership I wasn't exactly sure which model of Hyundai I should get. I wanted to take a look at a 2013 Hyundai Elantra with low mileage and a great price. It got sold - just my luck. However, with only a few questions my salesman Jose was able to find a perfect car for me and my 3 month old son. Very reasonable price for a new car. I have never had any positive experience with previous dealerships that I went to. I could have never imagined that I could own a brand new car. Hyundai Village of Danvers not only made that happen but also made the whole process a very easy and pleasant experience. We will definitely come back for Hyundai Genesis for my husband. Thank you Hyundai Village!

My visit to wonderful Hyundai Village

by from Beverly MA |

They made my experience so.... pleasant and easy to purchase my new vehicle. I had been to another dealership that jerked me around for 4 hours and I finally walked, and walked right back to Hyundai Village. They are friendly, not pushy, informative about their product and got everything done so I was out the door in a flash with my new car. This is my third Hyundai and I've purchase each one of them from Hyundai Village. Thank you all at the Village and will recommend you to everyone. You all deserve a 10. No an 11!

Hyundai Village of Danvers - 5 Stars!

by from Danvers, MA |

Ed Grady and the entire staff always go out of their way to make my visit as smooth as possible. From sales to service they have their act together. I've done business with other dealers and brands in the past however Hyundai Village is a true stand out. Give them a try when your car shopping for a five star experience. BTW I'm very happy with my used Black, 2012 Sonata 2.0T Limited. Great Car!

PLEASANT EXPERIENCE WITHOUT PRESSURE

by from Peabody |

I was thinking of buying a new car and had no idea what car I wanted. I entered the Volvo Village of Danvers Dealership and was greeted by Rich Hamel who showed me the 2014's available and several days later I purchased my new car after meating with both Rich Hamel and Michael Ackroyd. Both of these gentlement were very helpful, patient, and did not pressure me -- for which I was very grateful. I have been a Volvo owner for several weeks now and am enjoying my new car, thanks to Rich and Michael.

Great buying experience !

by from Westfield, MA |

We were handled by three pros, Michael Ackroyd, Rich Hamel and Thomas Witham. When we arrived the new XC60 was front and center. Clean and ready to go! The gentlemen were pleasant and smiling ready to do business.

Volvo Village of Danvers

by from Boston, MA |

We just purchased a new Volvo Wagon and our selection specialist, Rich Hamel was wonderful. All the service staff were knowledgeable, friendly, and patient. We are thrilled with our new purchase and we look forward to shopping at Volvo Village of Danvers in the future. Thank You!

Great Service

by from Danvers, MA |

A friend was driving my Volvo and was in an accident and my car was towed to this dealer. The repair was done quickly and I was very satisfied with the service I received. When it came time to buy a new car I went back to them and I ended up buying an XC60 from Rich Hamel. This is the 7th car I have owned and the 4th Volvo. Rich certainly made this the easiest and most enjoyable purchase I have ever made and I would recommend anyone who is in the market for a Volvo to go visit either Rich or any other salesman at this dealershipt. They are all very friendly and professional.