24 Commonwealth Ave, Danvers, MA 01923

New 888-457-1948
Used 888-863-2138
Service 877-226-8149

The largest and oldest Volvo dealer group in New England, with locations in Danvers, Norwell and Boston.

PLEASANT EXPERIENCE WITHOUT PRESSURE

by from Peabody |

I was thinking of buying a new car and had no idea what car I wanted. I entered the Volvo Village of Danvers Dealership and was greeted by Rich Hamel who showed me the 2014's available and several days later I purchased my new car after meating with both Rich Hamel and Michael Ackroyd. Both of these gentlement were very helpful, patient, and did not pressure me -- for which I was very grateful. I have been a Volvo owner for several weeks now and am enjoying my new car, thanks to Rich and Michael.

Great buying experience !

by from Westfield, MA |

We were handled by three pros, Michael Ackroyd, Rich Hamel and Thomas Witham. When we arrived the new XC60 was front and center. Clean and ready to go! The gentlemen were pleasant and smiling ready to do business.

by from Boston, MA |

We just purchased a new Volvo Wagon and our selection specialist, Rich Hamel was wonderful. All the service staff were knowledgeable, friendly, and patient. We are thrilled with our new purchase and we look forward to shopping at Volvo Village of Danvers in the future. Thank You!

Great Service

by from Danvers, MA |

A friend was driving my Volvo and was in an accident and my car was towed to this dealer. The repair was done quickly and I was very satisfied with the service I received. When it came time to buy a new car I went back to them and I ended up buying an XC60 from Rich Hamel. This is the 7th car I have owned and the 4th Volvo. Rich certainly made this the easiest and most enjoyable purchase I have ever made and I would recommend anyone who is in the market for a Volvo to go visit either Rich or any other salesman at this dealershipt. They are all very friendly and professional.

by Ron from Swampscott

by from Swampscott, Ma |

I actually brought my car in for a service and wandered into the showroom while I waited. Found the perfect car fit for me as my wife kept pointing out. Met Rich Hamel who facilitated our purchasing the car. It was a very pleasant experience and Rich and other staff members could not have been more helpful. Rich very patiently went over the workings of the dashboard when we picked up our new car and we were encouraged to return at any time if we had more questions. Needless to say, I love the car.

Great experience

by from North Reading, MA |

We had a very positive experience with Rich at Volvo Village. We never felt pressure. Specifically, we had a color in mind and weren't in a rush. We were not pressured to buy something they had in stock to rush along the sale. Rich was able to find what we were looking for and we came to look at it and drove away in the same day. Seamless transaction, even got our daughter to her softball game on time.

True customer service

by from Dedham, Mass |

Danvers Village Staff listens to their customers and they support the buyer's preferences and needs through the purchasing process.

Great sales service & attention to detail

by from Boston, MA |

Great staff that worked with me throughout the sales process by answering questions, negotiating rates and following up on requests. A seamless sales process that was quick and accurate. Highly recommended.

Great dealer, great people, great cars!

by from North Shore, Mass |

Hi, I just bought a Volvo wagon this winter. I always wanted one. I LOVE my car. Joslin Thomas (and all other staff) was awesome to work with. Financing and paper work went well and I was able to pick up the car the next day. I am very happy with my purchase. Highly recommended.

Great experience!

by from Newburyport, MA |

Throughout the entire process, I was treated very well. They educated me about the Volvos that suited me best (XC60 and XC90) and helped me find one equipped with the features/style I wanted. Negotiating a price was straightforward and without pressure. It was clear that they wanted me to be comfortable with the vehicle and the price. I have had my XC90 for almost three weeks now and could not be happier. Rich was a great person to work with throughout. However, all Village personnel I met were extremely helpful and considerate. Volvo prides itself on safety and Village Volvo Danvers prides itself on customer service.