Hendrick Honda Daytona

330 N Nova Rd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114

Service 386-252-2344

This is the place... Pereyra is the guy !

by from New Smyrna Beach, FL |

I just went to Hendrick Honda for a warrantied repair to my six year old Acura and walked out with a new Honda Civic SI. My salesman was Luis Pereyra who was exceptionally easy to work with and had complete knowledge of the car I was interested in. Although the dealership was swamped with customers, he took the time needed to answer all of my questions, and believe me, I had a suitcase full of them. On each occasion that I went in during the buying process, Luis went the proverbial extra mile for me, and at no time did I feel any pressure. His kindness and patience are really what closed the deal. I felt no need to visit other dealerships.

Excellent Experience with Preowned purchase

by from Fort Myers, FL |

Last month I purchased a 2005 Hummer H2 from this dealership and from the time I made the first phone call to the follow up calls after they delivered the Hummer it was an excellent experience. The Sales Manager was extremely professional and eager to make a deal that worked for my budget. The salesmen were Five Star, they had excellent communication and customer service. I highly recommend this Dealership and my Salesman, Micah.

Excellent emergency repair on out of state SUV

by from Washington DC/Baltimore |

We had just returned from a cruise in Ft. Lauderdale and were driving north on I-95 with more than 1100 miles to drive on March 16, 2015 when suddenly the malfunction indicator light (check engine) came on & then was soon followed by the VTM-4 and AVS warning lights. We hoped it was due to the car sitting for so long, but after looking at the manual - things didn't look so good. I googled Honda dealers in Daytona Beach and talked to Mary Del Valle, a service advisor and explained the problem. She very nicely gave us directions and when we pulled into the service department we were met right away by Eryc Booth, another service advisor. They managed to get our Honda Pilot quickly into a tech while we when off to the waiting room. Two hours later they explained the misfire on cylinder 1 was covered under warranty due to TSB 13-082 and the tech had replaced 4 spark plugs and updated the PCM (computer) all at no cost! They also answered my questions on why did this happen and why the other warning lights also were tripped.We were on our way and happily after 1200 miles later made it safely home. Thank you so much and do we ever feel fortunate to have found Hendrick Honda and Mary and Eryc!

Made it easy...

by from Port Orange, FL |

Being one of those guys who don't like to buy a car from a dealer, this experience was pleasant. The salesman, Luis Pereyra, was on top of things and not one of those pushy salesman. He answered all my questions and if he didn't know, he was able to get the answer to me quickly. The process to buy the car was not time consuming at all. The car was detailed and ready to go with everything I had requested. I would do business with again.

Great New Car Buying Experience with Steve Alicea

by from New Smyrna Beach, FL |

I'm no fan of the typical new car buying experience. However, Steve Alicea made me a fan of the Hendrick Honda Daytona New Car Sales Team. His honesty, integrity and "can do" professionalism truly represented Hendrick Honda Daytona in an outstanding manner. Steve went above and beyond his duties by picking me up at my residence in my new "wheels" - my 2000 Honda had been totalled in an accident earlier in the week- to complete the final purchase process. That was my best "test drive" to date. Steve also ensured that my extended time at the dealership - due to unexpected heavy new car sales that night - was as pleasant as possible. It was! Having already been a fan of the Service Department, Steve and the Hendrick Honda Daytona team definitely exemplify the same winning consistency that makes Hendrick Motorsports such an enviable NASCAR operation. Kudos!

What a dealership!! Thank you Micah Gussow!!

by from Daytona Beach |

This experience was by far the best I've had in all my years of purchasing cars. They are fair, the environment was upbeat and fun... Micah was incredibly professional and responded to my inquiry within 5 minutes! The following day the deal was wrapped up and complete!!! Thanks to everyone at Hendricks Honda, especially Micah for making this experience an incredible one!! You guys are first class!

Great Customer Service from my Advisor Eryc Booth

by from New Smyrna, FL |

Our 2004 Honda Civic had the timing belt, water pump, and all other belts replaced. We found price reasonable, compared to other places we had contacted. We had extremely great service from our advisor Eryc Booth, we will definitely come back again for all our maintenance needs.

My Recent repair at HENDRICK HONDA DAYTONA

by from Palm Coast Florida |

I went to Hendrick Honda on a repair on my 2010 Toyota Yaris a/c Blowing HOT air when the car is at a stop light. I purchased the Silver Warranty from Hendrick Honda when I bought the car.I called for an appointment and they got me in the next day, I live 40 miles away so they gave me a loner car, Th mechanic called me the very next day to tell me NOTHING was wrong with my car, just telling me That I did not know how to operate my air conditioner that I have had for almost a year. Really?? needless to say my car is not fixed and still blowing hot air, so now I am think to myself I purchased the warranty for the mechanic to tell me I don't know how to turn on the air conditioner?? Now I am not sure what to do to get my car fixed. Any suggestions? I would suggest not going to the mechanic named RICH at Hendrick Honda.

Great customer service!

by from Port Orange, FL |

I have never had great experiences at dealership and hardly write reviews online. This dealership is exceptional to work with and I never feel like they are pulling a fast one on me. I feel confident and happy leaving with my newly serviced car each time because I know they are honest and give me the best price. I would recommend anyone who has had trouble in the past with dealerships to come here to purchase and service your car. The General Manager is one of the nicest guys you will meet and the staff overall makes you feel at home.

Great experience!

by from Daytona, FL |

We have purchased a few cars from this dealership and have had many great experiences! They provide loaner cars to drive home and even deliver the car to you home. Everyone we have dealt with has been so friendly and a pleasure to work with. This is by far our favorite Honda dealership to work with around! You won't be disappointed coming here.