Fastlane Motors of Raleigh

(2.9) 8 Reviews

1806 Wake Forest Rd, Raleigh, NC 27608

BUYER BEWARE

by from Raleigh, NC |

Very rude and careless with paperwork!! They will force you into a deal and have you purchasing a LEMON that has been wrecked. CHRISTOPHER STEG & Currillos have no customer service skills.

Fastlane Motors of Raleigh responded to this review

April 6, 2014

We made a deal with Ms. Holland in good faith and Ms. Holland failed to pay for the car as agreed. Mrs. Holland returned the car to our store herself and it was repossessed. Ms. Holland claimed she was not satisfied with the car. Our dealership resold the car to a gentleman in Virginia and he was very happy.

Linda Spruill - Certified Nurse Assistant 1 health

by from Plymouth NC |

I purchased a used 2001 ford taurus and in one month it is in need of repairl. I wasted my money on this piece of junk. My money doesn't grow on trees and I am at a lost.I really got no service out of the product.I suggest that you always check up on the quality of a dealership before you buy, because all they want is the "Money." I am at a total lost because my job requires me to have a vehicle.

Fastlane Motors of Raleigh responded to this review

April 6, 2014

This 2001 Ford Taurus Wagon that was purchased by Mrs. Spruill had under 100,000 miles and was sold under $3,000. It needed a windshield and we put one in as promised. Our company sales rep and a driver, delivered the car to the customer, which was about a two hour drive. I believe we returned home that night at close to midnight. The customer seemed very happy with their purchase and never called our dealership about any concerns that they may have had. We strive to sell good, quality cars and great customer service and will continue to do so.

Terrible

by from Winston Salem, NC |

They were so rude to me after I asked them to lower the price on the vehicle because they lied about it having a sunroof and s third row seat.

GREAT STAFF!!

by from Henderson, NC |

Small lot with a few staff members but they are GREAT. Helped me with exactly what I wanted, financing process was easy, even let me take my car to a shop. Plan on going back in January to buy another car.

So friendly!!

by from Raleigh, NC |

Apparently they are under new management and the new team is great. Made my entire buying process really easy and with a smile on their face. The owner was great with negotiations. Would buy again for sure!

rate dealer

by from zebulon nc |

was well satisfied with dealer and received excellent service was well satisfied with price of vehicle and will buy another one when I decide to get another vehicle.

Not what i expected

by from Jacksonville, NC |

I want to this dealership to find a Mazda3 they advertised. I drove 2 hours to find a Mazda3 that was a different color, not leather as advertised, and didn't have power windows at advertised. The pictures and description did not match the real thing at all. Needless to say, I did not buy the car.

Be aware!

by from NC |

These people seriously don't know what they are doing. When it comes to paper work they don't know what they are doing. There is some shady about them thats for sure.