Sunset Chevrolet

910 Traffic Avenue, Sumner, WA 98390

Used 253-863-8144

Great Customer Service!

by from Sumner,Wa |

I love taking my car to the Service Department at Sunset Chevrolet. Besides being courteous, they are always helpful and positive

Great purchasing experience

by from Renton,wa. |

We recently purchased a new Silverado pick-up from Sunset Chevrolet and worked with Sean Stead. This was a great experience, Sean worked very diligently to locate a vehicle that WE wanted and did not just try to push something on the lot....My wife and I at no time felt like we were being pressured, what was promised to us was followed thru on, we had great communication with Sean .We received a great price on the truck we purchased and received a very fair trade in on the truck we traded in. All around it was a great car purchasing experience!

terrible dealership

by from lakewood washington |

terrible dealership dont be fooled run as fast as u can they are the worst customer servivce ever and their rv service is a joke!! my new motor home was in the shop 4 months the first year they dont care after the sale believe me i am not alone

Busy but still courteous with great service

by from Bonney Lake, WA |

My check engine light came on in my SSR and needed attention. I called for an appointment and dropped it off the next morning at 8:00 AM. The service department was extremely busy. Not hearing anything, I called to check on my vehicle at 4:00 PM. They were still working it in to the day's vehicles but promised to call back before 6:00 PM. True to their word, they called back before 6:00 PM to tell me it was a simple gas cap leak and a new cap was required. However, the parts department was already closed and it would be at least the next day before they could return my vehicle. Again true to their word, they called before 10:00 AM the next day and even offered to vacuum and wash it. I had them change the oil, as they had suggested, and was able to pick it up by 11:00 AM. I was quite pleased with the manner in which I personally was handled and the work done on my SSR.

Unexpected Surprise

by from Sequim, Wa. |

I am a repeat customer, I did not intend on being offered a brand new vehicle... Once offered and explained that my interest would be cut by more then half and I would be the receiver of lifetime incentives through Sunset Chevrolet. .. I accepted the offer without hesitation. I am glad to be the proud owner if a 2013 Chevrolet Malibu Eco. I also, brought a family relative with me who was also able to drive away in a super nice used vehicle... we both are happy with our vehicles.

Clean and good place to shop.

by from Longview, WA |

2014 Chevy Malibu. Got very good service from a very knowledgeable financial manager. Don't really like the fact that there is no spare tire! Nice place to buy a car. Thanks.

Convenient Service Options

by from Puyallup, WA |

I am a commuter, so I appreciate being able to drop off my car and have it serviced while I'm at work and the convenience of picking it up with the work completed after my commute.

Sunset Chevrolet responded to this review

July 20, 2013

Tony, thank you for leaving this 5-star review! We're happy to know that our service center is convenient and helpful. We hope to see you again; until then, follow us on Facebook and Twitter to gain access to exclusive offers. Regards, Tyler Foss - Sales Manager tylerfoss@gmail.com

Excellent Customer Service

by from puyallup, wa |

I returned to Sunset Chevrolet to look at new cars as I purchased a car from Sunset 10 years ago and they provided me Excellent customer service. This time was no different. I was so pleased that I purchased a new car!

Sunset Chevrolet responded to this review

July 20, 2013

Thanks for this great review! We take pride in providing excellent service and invite you to stop in or give us a call if you ever have a question or need help with your automotive needs. Enjoy driving your new car and thanks for choosing Sunset Chevrolet! Check out our Facebook and Twitter pages to get exclusive discounts and savings. Regards, Tyler Foss - Sales Manager tylerfoss@gmail.com

Service Department

by from Auburn, WA |

I arrived early for a scheduled appointment and the service advisor checked me in immediately, discussed what was to be done, suggested some additional checks that should be made, and also had the vehicle cleaned inside and out. I was still out sooner than I anticipated and the service was GREAT.

Vehicle Service

by from Poulsbo, WA |

Always a pleasurable experience from start to finish at Sumner Chevrolet. Without a doubt the only dealership I will use for vehicles,R V's for me and my family. Thank you for your continued Excellent Service and for the politeness of all those I came in contact with.