Sunset Chevrolet

910 Traffic Avenue, Sumner, WA 98390

Used 253-863-8144 Used253-863-8144

Why I drive from downtown Seattle to Sumner

by from Seattle, WA |

I don't know if it's luck or by design, but Ian Bran generally oversees my visits to Sunset Chevrolet. I was not sure if my iPod would connect to my car and Ian patiently guided me through the steps to connect it and to adjust it for the best sound. It's this kind of stuff that keeps me driving from downtown Seattle to Sumner.

Good service department - traffic jam to get into

by from Puyallup, Wa |

Service dept is good, traffic jam to get into service desk is a real hassle. The sales guys couldn't tell me how to use the remote to fold in the power mirrors on my 2015 3500HD, and said it wasn't an option. Figured it out on my own though, it's a nice option a sales team should learn so they can tell new Owner.

May 10, 2016

Thank you for this great feedback. We are sorry to hear that your experience wasn't 100% satisfactory and we will definitely address the issues you have listed. We do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and also being a part of the Sunset family!

Great Service

by from Gig Harbor, WA |

Sunset Service was there normal high quality selves. My car was taken care of and ready for me when stated.

April 3, 2016

Thank you for this great review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your great experience with us. Thank you for being a part of the Sunset family!

2016 Camaro 2SS

by from Lakewood, WA |

I feel things went well. Steve Bishop my salesman was helpful giving me information and was very personable. No pressure and he took his time with me. He went out of his way in my opinion setting up my OnStar and my iPhone to the car as well. He's a car guy so I related and got along with him great. I love that Sunset has the warranty protection for life program for new cars. That's a great benefit. Thanks Steve and Sunset Chevrolet, I love my new car.

February 19, 2016

Thank you for the amazing review Jeffrey! Steve has been such a valued part of our team here and we are so glad you had the chance to experience why. Congratulations on your purchase and Welcome to the Sunset family!

Excellent Sales and Service people

by from Sumner, Wa |

Always pleased with Sunset Chevrolet Sales and Service. I have been in the Automotive Service business since 1980 as a service manager, shop manager and mechanical inspector. Sunset has always been one of the best shops/dealerships I have dealt with in Washington.

February 19, 2016

Thank you for the kind words George! We appreciate you taking the time to share you experience with us, thank you for being a part of the Sunset family!

Purchase of 2015 Chevrolet Silverado

by from Puyallup, Washington |

Our experience was outstanding. It our 2nd vehicle we have purchased from Sunset Chevrolet. Justin Ebie did an oustanding job going over the 2015 Chevrolet Silverado features and assisting us on setting up Onstar, phone and other items. His professionalism and knowledge of the vehicle was exceptional. He made our experience easy and hassle free. I will definitely make future purchases through this dealership and salesperson.

February 19, 2016

Paul, thank you for the kind words! Justin is such an amazing asset to our team and we are so glad you had the chance to experience why. Thank you for being a part of the Sunset family!

Excellent service above and beyond!

by from Sumner, WA |

I absolutely loved everyone I dealt with. Outstanding people and service. Made for a great experience! Justin my sales guy was awesome! I can't remember the name of the lady who helped me in finance but she was awesome too! Thank you for a great experience and great truck!

February 19, 2016

Thank you for the kind words George! We're glad to hear about the amazing experience you had with us. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Welcome to the Sunset family!

great service and clean shop

by from sumner ,washington usa |

shop was clean work was done on time I will bring it back again for my 20,000 mile service I have used sunset chev for the last 15 years

February 19, 2016

Gilbert, thank you for the perfect review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and the loyalty you've given us through out the years. Thank you for being a part of the Sunset family!

Loving our purchase

by from Sumner, Wa |

I know selling a car is all about the numbers...and we did experience this while buying our vehicle. Mark researched the purchase and had it all figured out on what we could spend. He went in with his absolute best deal and we were turned away. No deal making, no "lets talk about it". Basically a "not interested". But since it is all a numbers game...they called the next day to "make it work". This is the one thing we have always disliked about buying a vehicle. Good partner vs bad partner. "He couldn't make it work, but I talked to the owner and he said to call you back and make it work". Other than that "game" we had a great experience.

February 19, 2016

Mark, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We apologize for any type of confusion during your buying process, we can assure you that a "good partner vs bad partner"scenario was not our intention. Sometimes 2 heads are better than 1 when figuring out how to get the best possible deal for our amazing customers. We are sorry for sending you home the first time around, we should have made sure everything possible was done to get the deal done for you then and there, and that will be addressed. We appreciate you giving your feedback, and welcome to the Sunset family!

Service

by from Federal Way WA |

My other car is a Lexus. They treat us pretty good. After they do service they clean the car, inside and out. Maybe Sunset should do that since I paid all most as much for the truck.

February 19, 2016

Thank you for your feed back Frank. Due to mass volume in our service department, car washes can sometimes be overlooked. If a car wash is requested, we will definitely make sure it gets done. Thank you for being a part of the Sunset family!