Sunset Chevrolet

910 Traffic Ave, Sumner, WA 98390

Used 253-863-8144

Unexpected Surprise

by from Sequim, Wa. |

I am a repeat customer, I did not intend on being offered a brand new vehicle... Once offered and explained that my interest would be cut by more then half and I would be the receiver of lifetime incentives through Sunset Chevrolet. .. I accepted the offer without hesitation. I am glad to be the proud owner if a 2013 Chevrolet Malibu Eco. I also, brought a family relative with me who was also able to drive away in a super nice used vehicle... we both are happy with our vehicles.

Clean and good place to shop.

by from Longview, WA |

2014 Chevy Malibu. Got very good service from a very knowledgeable financial manager. Don't really like the fact that there is no spare tire! Nice place to buy a car. Thanks.

Convenient Service Options

by from Puyallup, WA |

I am a commuter, so I appreciate being able to drop off my car and have it serviced while I'm at work and the convenience of picking it up with the work completed after my commute.

Excellent Customer Service

by from puyallup, wa |

I returned to Sunset Chevrolet to look at new cars as I purchased a car from Sunset 10 years ago and they provided me Excellent customer service. This time was no different. I was so pleased that I purchased a new car!

Service Department

by from Auburn, WA |

I arrived early for a scheduled appointment and the service advisor checked me in immediately, discussed what was to be done, suggested some additional checks that should be made, and also had the vehicle cleaned inside and out. I was still out sooner than I anticipated and the service was GREAT.

Vehicle Service

by from Poulsbo, WA |

Always a pleasurable experience from start to finish at Sumner Chevrolet. Without a doubt the only dealership I will use for vehicles,R V's for me and my family. Thank you for your continued Excellent Service and for the politeness of all those I came in contact with.

Great Dealership!!

by from Kent Washington |

Rick, Andy and Mike at the Service desk are great! Scott the mechanic is always working for you and Jack in parts is also very helpful..! Great group...did I mention Scott and Buzz in sales....another couple of great guys to work with!! Great dealership that you can trust your truck with!!! Tom

Sunset Chev Service Dept

by from Graham, WA |

I can not say enough about the service advisor Andy Williams, he has always been honest, trustworthy and has my best interest in any repaires to my truck. He listens carefully and treats me with respect. I have witnessed quite a few situations he has been involed in with extreamly rude customers. The way Andy interacts with them and defuses an otherwise volatile situation is something everyone should witness and learn from. It is very difficult in today's environment to encounter such superior service and most important, above board, consistent customer service. Buying a vehicle is one small step into long term owning of a vehicle, obtaining and keeping a relationship with the sevice department can be challenging at best, Andy makes this effortless with his professional attitude and the way he makes every customer feel like they count and are important. I have recommended Sunset Chevrolet to everyone I can. Please share my experience and gratitude with your team. Thank you. Ruth Edwards

Friendly and efficient.

by from Tacoma, WA |

Friendly and efficient. Fast and clean. Did not lose my vehicle at any time.

Great Service

by from Spanaway, WA |

Brought my Tahoe in for an oil change. It was ready before the time they had given me. They washed and vacuumed out my vehichle. Which was a pleasant surprise. The service department is always friendly and helpful. I have bought 4 vehicles from Sunset and have always been pleased with the vechile quality and the service I recieved. Definitely a lifetime customer!