McDaniels Subaru of Columbia/Porsche

6409 Two Notch Rd, Columbia, SC 29223

New 866-587-2118
Used 866-554-0460
Service 877-780-9017

Go Where You Want....LOVE What You Drive !

Awesome Service

by from Columbia, South Carolina |

Contacted McDaniels Subaru in regards to having a hitch installed on my 2012 Outback along with a full lube and checkover service and to have the sunroof adjusted. I was extremely satisfied with the fast and efficient manner in which they took my car in and had it ready for me the same day exactly as promised to me. I received a follow up phone call from the service department several days after picking up my vehicle to see if i had any problems or concerns with the work performed. I have never had a dealership/mechanic shop follow up like that. i heard once that if you don't treat your customers good, then somebody else will. I am a happy customer and definitely will continue to use them to service my Subaru Outback.

December 24, 2014

Thanks for the kind words Phil, we strive to be different and provide THE BEST Subaru service in SC !

Great Experience

by from Columbia, SC |

Great overall buying experience. I had a few cars in mind. The Crosstrek at McDaniels Subaru was at the top of my list and it doesn't disappoint. Chase Craven and staff were extremely helpful and thorough during the entire purchase process, which didn't take long at all. Fantastic dealership and staff.

December 23, 2014

Thanks for the great review, we love to hear these types of comments !

Great experience, great car !! Visit them.

by from Elgin SC |

First of all - had never paid much attn to the brand until I saw the #1 rankings in latest Consumers Mag, After speaking to a friend (2012 Outback) who raved about his car, I had to drive the new Forester. From the start of the visit with James I was sold in 5 minutes. Staff was friendly from start to end, process was quick. McDaniels Subaru made me LOVE buying a car.

December 24, 2014

Glad we lived up to the Consumer rankings, thanks so much !

Very interested prospective buyer

by from Savannah, Georgia |

Very disappointed in the lack of follow up on the part of the sales person with whom I spoke. I found what appears to be exactly the vehicle that I was looking for on cars.com. I followed up with a long distance phone call to the salesperson, who gave me the additional information I was seeking. The lack of follow up on his part was due to the fact that I mentioned that I did have my current vehicle to trade in, and I gave him a complete description of my vehicle, i.e. condition, mileage, accessories, etc., etc. I told him a price that I had received for my vehicle trade-in, locally, and asked that he get back in touch with me as a approximate trade-in value, and if we were "close", I would drive my trade-in vehicle the 200 miles to his dealership to allow him to visually inspect my car, and give me a firm trade-in price, at which time I would be prepared to pay CASH for his vehicle. I never heard back from him. That was TWO WEEKS AGO! That is NOT the way to treat a prospective customer! Don Bennett

December 24, 2014

Don, We listened and we have re-aligned out internet department to make MAXIMUM 15 minute responses to all inquiries during business hours, and installed chat for 24/7 coverage. Thanks for the constructive feedback so we can adjust !

Don't look anywhere else!

by from Columbia, SC |

Chase Craven and Dean Kokolis were so wonderful to work with! I had a specific Outback in mind when I went into the dealership and they had that car delivered the very next day. Plus, they made the whole sales process a total breeze! No pressure, just good honest guys! My Outback is the second Subaru I've owned (previously drove a Tribeca) and I'll never buy anything else. My car has it all...comfort, stylish, yet rugged when you need it to be. Anytime I've had a question or concern about my car since I bought it a few years ago, Chase and his staff have been very attentive and willing to help in any capacity. I would highly recommend McDaniels Subaru to anyone in the market for a new or used car. Your experience will be second to none!

December 23, 2014

Thanks so much!! We are so glad you are thrilled with your Outback! Subaru really makes it easy to be a new car dealer with the BEST products made today !