Killer Auto Sales

2550 W Deer Valley Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85027

Used 888-431-2326

Great Experience. Actually fun to do business with

by from Scottsdale , Az. |

I found these folks though Cars.com and immediately liked the vibe on the web site. I decided that I would check them out since they had a car I was looking for, and found this dealer to be very different than what I was used to. The people were more friendly and fun to deal with than any dealer I had done business with in the past. I actually worked in car dealerships and managed motorcycle dealerships in the past, so I feel as if I know a bit more about it than the average buyer. I would not hesitate to to recommend these folks to anyone. If you are tired of the usual grind of dealing with a typical auto dealer, give Killer Auto Sales a shot at your business, you will not be disappointed.

amazing

by from phoenix az 85035 |

Blown a way They accepted me for a car greater than the one i wanted and did it with a reasonably priced payment. It blew my mind wen they told me i was accepted for the vehicle i got and i would recomend them to any one i talk to thats looking to buy a car.

Breaking down...

by from Mesa, AZ |

I am at 3 major repairs and counting since I bought my 2002 Honda Civic in January. And of course they're not covered by the warranty you have to buy. Much like a similar review, my check engine light came on the 2nd day after leaving the lot. I took it back to the service center and was told it was the catalytic converter. I was advised 'lets turn it off and see what happens.' Sure enough a few weeks later the catalytic converter went and I had to pay out of pocket. At purchase you will be encouraged to leave positive reviews on this site and others in exchange for a full tank of gas. I left the reviews, am regretting them now, and never got the tank of gas.

Killer Auto Sales responded to this review

November 12, 2013

Hey Ian, I am so sorry you had such a bad experience. I will have our Service Manager JR call you today to get you taken care of as we want to make sure everyone has a "Killer" experience when they adopt one of our vehicles!! As a matter of clarification, we definitely do encourage people to fill out reviews for us as most of our customers enjoy working with us, but we only give free gas to people who refer friends and family, in which case we give a tank to the person who refers us the customer as well as the new customer. That said, come by anytime and we would be happy to fill your tank to try and make up for the trouble you have had- if you act now, we will even throw in a free hug Mike Campion Owner/ Janitor

quick and easy

by from phoenix, az |

Super friendly, the process was so much easier than a larger dealership...SO much quicker. The salesman wasn't trying to get me into a car that I couldn't afford. I'll be back to get another car.

Nice People, horrible car

by from Glendale, AZ |

I purchased a Mazda RX-8 from this dealer for roughly $10k after tax/title/doc. After I purchase the car, the check engine light comes on before I even drive off the lot. They promise to fix it on the following Thursday. On the way home, the clutch pedal goes to the floor and I can't shift gears. I manage to get it back to the shop and they adjust the pedal. After the repair on Thursday, the light comes on again on the way home. It takes 2 more trips to have it repaired. (2 O2 sensors and a crankshaft position switch). I left on vacation for 2 weeks while the car sat in the garage. On the second day of driving the vehicle upon my return, the car begins to shudder while driving on the freeway and the air conditioning begins to blast hot air. (It's 112 degrees outside) and then the Check Engine light comes on AGAIN. At now almost a month since the initial purchase, the Arizona Lemon Law appears to be complied with. I now have to take this vehicle to a Mazda dealership to have them repair it as I trust Mazda mechanics to know how to fix a Mazda. I can't believe I paid $10K for a total lemon. Stay away from this place, the people may be nice, but the cars are crap.

GREAT EXPERIENCE!

by from Mesa, AZ |

EVERYONE AT THE DEALER WAS A DELIGHT TO WORK WITH. THEY REALLY WANT TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS AND HELP YOU IN ANY WAY THEY CAN DURING THE PROCESS.

The real way to buy a car!!!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I was in the market for a used truck, something that's rugged and looks good. I purchased a 2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD that is everything I could have asked for and more. I had been searching up and down Bell rd going from dealership to dealership and everyone was trying to put me into something I didn't want. And well if you're going to have something for years, you got to love it! And that's what I got at Killer Auto Sales!! The staff there is incredible and hilarious. They made my car buying experience the best its ever been!

This Dealer Is Great!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I was very pleased with the service and know-how of Killer Auto Sales! No dishonesty or un-professionalism here! Very to the point and also more helpful then I can explain. I would and have already recommended to many

Good experience

by from Phoenix,AZ |

Great service from great people... Made my car buying experience smooth and pain free. Good atmosphere no pressure or pushy sales people. I would Most definitely recommend to anyone.

Sadie, world class sales person of the year

by from Avondale, AZ |

I came in minutes before the lot closed, spoke with Sadie and Mike (Sadie was very quiet that night, and she only speaks woof) Mike was great, even so they where closing for the night (for the year) Mike made me feel welcome and appreciated, he encourage me to test drive as many cars as I wanted to, walked me through my options and finance process. The dealership is very clean, friendly and has a great selection of cars. I purchased a 2006 KIA Optima which is very clean and works great. I am very happy with my experience with the staff, dealership and my new car. So much so, that I drove from Avondale AZ to purchase my vehicle and I have sent my daughter to Mike to purchase her first car as I trust the vehicles he has and his staff with my family. Thank you Killer Auto Sales, and Thank you Sadie SSosa

Brand New 2003 Honda Pilot

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Ok, so it wasn't brand new, but it looks and drives like it. I got a great deal on a one owner, with low miles and complete maintenance records. My salesman, Curt was very friendly and helpful...he even picked me up at home to take me to the dealership to pick up the vehicle.