Metrocrest Sales

3117 Garden Brook Dr, Farmers Branch, TX 75234

Sullivan motors sure helped me out !

by from Mesa, AZ |

I showed up at Sullivan Motors having went through a bankruptsy. I went to many dealerships and was turned down. I called Sullivan Motors after I saw an ad on craigslist, one of the salesman named Josh V told me he thought he could help me out, and that they had a lot of lenders that would be able to work with me. I wasn't so sure I believed him having been turned down previously numerous times. You know what,,, I am driving an 05 jeep wrangler now ! Josh V made it happen and got me payments I could handle.....Cheers to Josh V and Sullivan Motors.. After we were done Josh V told me if I refer people his way he will give me $200 if they buy... Oh yeah quick cash has my attention !

Super Happy w/ my Purchase

by from Freehold, NJ |

I would recommend that anyone who is looking to buy a Hyundai go to the Freehold dealership. Buying a car can be a pretty stressful experience, but my sales rep, Justin Miner, made the entire experience enjoyable. He was super helpful in explaining everything to me, personable, and got me the best deal! Thank you Justin & Freehold Hyundai!

Hook. line and sinker

by from Whitney, TX |

After looking all day for a Chevy Equinox, I called Metrocrest about a vehicle online. Stephanie was very helpful on our visit with y'all. she has us hook. lin and sinker on her sale. Again, jut wante dto say thank you very much.

Great service, organized and helpful

by from Frisco, TX |

I found Chaz very helpful while purchasing my car here at Metrocrest. He had all the paperwork ready and organized and explained everything thoroughly. I would recommend Metrocrest to anyone looking the purchase a car.

Happy guy!

by from Dallas, TX |

Matias and all the guys at Metrocerst went the distance and made me a very happy guy! I will return & recommend to all of my friends.

Wonderful experience

by from Irving, TX |

Wonderful experience, no high pressure dealing. Thought the price was fair compared to other dealers. Will come again when we buy used. Thank you, Susan Pierce 2002 Nissan Xterra

Thanks for helping us out

by from Royce City, TX |

The team was very friendly, Chaz was very nice and helpful to us both, answered all out questions. Good luck Chaz you're a great salesman. Helped us out even though our credit wasn't the greatest. Thanks, Linda and Sam D.

Friendly and helpful

by from Dallas, TX |

After a long week of searching for a vehicle, we were the most pleased with Metrocrest Sales. The sales staff is very friendly and helpful. They were very positive even with my not so great credit! I would recommend anyone make the drive to Metrocrest because it's worth it! Thank you Matias! P.S. We Love Shelby the cat Kelli B.

July 9, 2013

It was a pleasure meeting you and earning your business. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

A+ customer service

by from Keller, TX |

We had a very great experience here at Metrocrest. Matias and Sales Manager JJ gave us A+ customer service. We are completely happy with our purchase and will return to buy another vehicle. John and Maghan Owens

July 9, 2013

Thank you so much for your business. It was a pleasure serving you and we look forward to assisting you with all of your automotive needs both now and in the future.

Happy guy!

by from Carrollton, TX |

Matias and all the guys at Metrocrest went the distance and made me a very happy guy! I will return & recommend to all of my friends.