Value 1

Value 1

3105 Division Ave SW, Wyoming, MI 49548

Used 866-335-0889

Guaranteed Financing ....Rates as low as 1.99%....see it for your self !! come see us!!

Great

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Drove in expecting the usual used car lot. This is not the usual. They have an honest staff willing to disclose all they can about the vehicle. The next day after my purchase, knowing that I was being a ridiculous,I called to complain about a bad wiper blade. They didn't even miss a beat before asking when I had time to come in and let them replace it. Even major dealers would tell you tough on a seven thousand dollar used car. Definately felt comfortable buying here.

Inquired about a vehicle NO reply for 3 weeks

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Inquired about a vehicle NO reply for 3 weeks, then they called and were only interested in my trade-in what a joke! Didn't even ask if I was in the market yet!

No thanks!!!

by from Grand Rapids, Michigan |

Waited for a call back from 2 different salespersons on 2 different vehicles. No one ever called. Bought from another, 'honest' dealer.

Never contacted us

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

I asked for someone to contact me and no one ever did. I got tired of waiting and bought a vehicle elsewhere.

Bad exoerience

by from Mattawan mi |

I explained over the phone that we were replacing a family vehicle that was a total loss accident. They knew we needed to drive almost an hour to get there and that we had other commitments that same day. He brought me the car and when we question why it was in such poor condition he said he was not sure. He went to the business manager and found out that the car has a salvage title and then he said to me"This car has been beaten up harder than Mohammed Ali" He then tried To sell me another one for thousands of dollars more. We agreed to take a look at it. However he had to get it from the other location of their company and he called the warehouse. That took over half hour and he kept saying it'll be a few minutes it'll be a few minutes. We were there 50 minutes total talking and waiting. Plus they almost an hour drive one way an hour drive the other huge waste of time do not go to the Steeler

Not bad

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Very good dealer for first-time buyers. They will definitely help you out without a problem

Avalanche buyer

by from Grand Haven, MI |

Found a vehicle on they advertised on the internet, called to confirm it's availability, condition and model. Made arrangements to take the next day off work, drove to dealer (about 50 miles), got to their location and had to wait for 30 minutes for delivery. Vehicle showed up and it was not the model they advertised, was missing a $6,000 option. Was dissapointed to invest time and money (purchased a auto history report)in a tentative purchase that was very misleading. I will say that my salesman was nice, but I sure won't be going back there.