South Ave Auto

1721 South Ave, Rochester, NY 14620

Used 888-840-0184

Service before and after the sale

by from Rochester NY |

I purchased a 2001 Buick Regal from South Ave Auto. The owner Vance was very helpful during the process. Vance told me that they would do a front end allignment on the vehicle and put in a new rear veiw mirror as the old one had a crack in it. Vance had an employee pick me up at my house to pick up the vehicle. When I picked up the car everything was perfect. After 3 weeks I brought the car in for the ABS light light being on and the rear driver window broke. Vance told me to drop it off and he would have it ready for me the next day. It was a Thursday and I asked Vance if he could keep it until Monday as I was going out of town. Vance said no problem. When I picked up the car on Monday I was not charged with a storage fee. Both the front driver window switch and rear driver window switch were replaced and the rear driver window regulator was replaced. They also fixed the ABS sensor. I received the vehicle invoice with NO CHARGE. I did not buy the vehicle with any kind of a warranty. Everyone that I met that worked at South Ave Auto was very professional. I would recommend them to anyone looking to buy or have work done on a vehicle. Service after the sale is a big deal to me as I have had problems in the past with other dealers. South Ave Auto stands by their work and I will let them do all the service that my 2001 Buick Regal may need. Thanks Vance

Service before and after the sale

by from Rochester NY |

Excellent Cars & Excellent Service!

by from Rochester, NY |

Just took home my 3rd car from South Ave Auto and I am extremely pleased with the work these guys have done. When I came to Vance he told me about this excellent car he had just bought from a dealership in Auburn. The 2005 Chevrolet Malibu MAXX essentially sold itself with its top of the line features (Power Seat, Power Steering, Rear Entertainment System, and Sun Roof to name a few), low mileage, and competitive pricing. However, that didn't stop the Sales Manager Matt from insisting they give the car a good once-over in the shop before letting me take it home. He replaced the brake pads, struts, the intermediate steering shaft, and gave it an oil change to boot! The car felt like it was gliding over silk once I finally took it for a test drive. South Ave Auto has the most honest, friendly, and professional mechanics in the city. Hands down. You'd be hard-pressed to find a better used car anywhere else.

South Ave Auto Great Experience

by from Rochester NY |

Purchased Buick Century! Had a great experience and will refer to many others.

Best in town!

by from Rochester, NY |

South Ave Auto is, without a doubt, the best in town. The prices are great, the customer service is awesome, the work is top of the line, and the people are friendly and honest. I could not recommend this place more.

3rd car bought from them and I am still smiling...

by from Rochester, NY |

I have bought 3 cars from Vance and the guys at SOA and I can say that they are not "acting" like used cars. I have traveled with my 2002 Trailblazer; and commute daily to Buffalo with my 98 Cutlass. All features work and I can show up anytime for maintenance help if need be. I have recommended others to them including my in laws and they're just as pleased. I will continue to buy from them as long as they stay around!

1st time at this dealer for service

by from Rochester, NY |

I could not have been more pleased. The owner was friendly,knowledgeable and honest with me. I went for tires and he suggested another repair that I might not want to wait on as well as two issues I might encounter down the road. I never felt pressured or like I was being taken advantage of. I will make South Ave. Auto my new choice for repairs and service. The mechanic was friendly, polite and informative as well.