Trimble Motors

1332 Main St, Worcester, MA 01603

Would Def Recommend Trimble To ANYONE!!!!

by from Webster, MA |

I recently bought a car from Trimlbe Motors and they are excellent. Tim is great and went ablove and beyond to help me out. The car is safe for me and my child and the staff is very friendly and absolutly helpful. I would def recommend this place to friends/family/anyone. They are great!! :)

above and beyond

by from worcester |

I bought my last car from Trimble, and i have referred my friends and family to them as well!!! They have also had very pleasurable experiences! Tim works to get the finacing approved on site, he handles the registry and insurance too!!!- I can say it was one stop shopping for me!!- They really do go above and beyond for their customers!!

happy mom

by from worcester |

I recently bought a car from Trimble and i have to say it was the easiest transaction ive ever made!!- The car is safe for my family and was very affordable! Tim is really helpful in the process of maaking sure you get what you want- and he also takes care of the registration and insurance!- I was in my new car same day!- Thank You!!!

Best car buying experience

by from Worcester, MA |

I went to Trimble Motors looking for a new vehicle, and Tim and the team at Trimble were GREAT. They were helpful, knowledgeable and guided me to decide what was best for ME! They weren't worried about the sale or their commission, they were genuinely concerned for the customer and what I needed. The pricing was fair and there were NO games, this is rare based on my previous experiences in buying cars. Truly a great place!!! Highly recommend!!!!!

hard working man

by from worcester mass |

old school here they do what they say they will do trimble you rock

VERY GOOD.

by from Worcester ma |

The owner is a family man and is very nice and helpful. He put me into a safe and reliable car for me and my family