Washington Auto Group

(2.5) 5 Reviews

3030 Washington St, Waukegan, IL 60085

Sarah B.

by from WAUKEGAN |

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE. YOU COME IN TO TEST DRIVE A VEHICLE, WHEN YOU DRIVE IT, CHECK IT AND FIND ISSUES THEY OFFER TO FIX THE CAR FOR YOU ANDTALK YOU INTO LEAVING A DEPOSIT, WHICH THEY CLAIM IS TOTALLY REFUNDABLE. ONCE I DECIDED THAT I DID NOT WANT TO PURCHASE AN OVERPRICED LEMON. THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY WOULD NOT NEGOCIATE THE PRICE AND THAT MY REFUND WOULD BE LOST IF I DO NOT PURCHASE THE VEHICLE. TOTAL SCAM...

Thank You!!!

by from Highlan Park |

I want to say Thank you to them.They help me to get my dream car with$500.00 down and bad credit.Love my car.

worst car selling dealer

by from chicago il |

I bought the used car from this dealer. The car is broke down within 2 days after pruchase. the engine is dead.The dealer does not ready to repair or replace the car. Never buy a used car from this dealer. I had very bad experices from this dealer.

Got what I paid for. No problems.

by from Jackson, MI |

Found a dead Land Rover on Cars.com that they had. Got the vehicle at a good price. I was out of state, and they mailed me the paperwork in a timly fashion. Smoothe transaction on their part.

Horrible Horrible

by from Gurnee, IL |

Horrible place! I totally believe they are scam artists, ask a few questions about the owners and research these people. If you love U.S. don't buy what I believe are water damaged cars and auctions junked cars that have not been repaired from these people.