AutoNation FIAT North Denver

749 W 104th Ave, Northglenn, CO 80234

Skoot's Fiat

by from Denver, CO |

My agent, Monte Kline was helpful throughout the buying process. When I first came to see Monty, I explained that I intended to buy a Fiat 500 from him, but was waiting for a payoff from a trust fund and I would be back. 3 weeks later I returned with money and we did the paperwork, all simple, quick & painless. I was very pleased with my entire auto buying experience at FIAT of North Denver!

By: Julia Martinez

by from Westminster, CO |

Autonation-Fiat-North Denver is the best experience I have ever had in purchasing a vehicle, my Fiat 500L, I love it and am so happy with my purchase!! Monte you are great a 10+ for sure, excellent service!!! Lucas and Josef thank you so much for your help in making this happen. All of you guys deserve the best in recognition for your help, support, knowledge, making the whole experience so easy and fast!!! I will refer others to Autonation for sure!!!!

The best car buying experience, EVER!!

by from Denver CO |

This was our third car purchase from AutoNation and I would never want to go anywhere else!! We love our new Fiat and the guys at AutoNation North were great to work with!! These guys were polite, responsive and incredibly helpful!! I'd also like to give a shoutout to our salesman Dale!! He made it the best car buying experience I've EVER had!! We couldn't be happier!!! If you're in the market for a new car, do yourself a favor and give these guys a chance! You won't regret it!!!

Pleasant experience

by from Fort Collins, CO |

Friendly. Helpful. No pressure. Buying a car from AutoNation proved to be a very pleasant experience. I would definitely buy from them again.

Great Sales Experience at AutoNation Fiat

by from Fort Collins, CO |

I recently bought a Fiat 500 from the AutoNation Fiat dealer in Denver. This was the best buying experience in the thirty years that I have been buying cars. Having sold cars in the past, I usually can tell within five minutes of being on the "lot" if things are going to go well or if I will need to go through AAA. There was no pressure, and they even allowed me to use a car for a couple of days while the car that I wanted was in transit from another dealership. I will recommend this dealer and car to everyone.

Great experience

by from Broomfield CO |

My wife and I really enjoyed our experience at AutoNation Fiat North Denver. Everyone was very friendly and professional. It was virtually a hassle free experience from start to finish. Monte Kline our sales rep. was very knowledgeable about the Fiat and patient with us though out the whole process working hard to get us the best deal. We really feel as if we gain a friend and have become members of a new family. We are really enjoying this exciting and fun automobile. We love driving it all the time, and wow what great gas mileage. We got 46.8 mpg on our first tank, it's amazing. I highly recommend this car and dealership. Thanks Monte and everyone at AutoNation Fiat North.

July 25, 2013

Roger and Pam, Thanks so much for your review. We're happy to hear you've been well taken care of by Monte and the rest of our team, and we hope you're loving your new FIAT. See you on the road!

Very nice and helpful service

by from Golden, CO |

Very easy purchase process - customer service was good, not pushy or over zealous - but enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the Fiat product - which was all I needed!

Great service. Classy place.

by from Westminster, CO |

Very nice people, it was the best car buying experience I've had.

My New Fiat..... SO FUN

by from Arvada, Co. |

Monte Klein was so easy and pleasant to work with. Have only had my car for 5 days, but I Love it!!!

May 16, 2013

Doreen, Thank you so much for your warm recommendation of Monte and the team! We are so happy to hear you've had a great experience with us. We hope to continue to serve you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Go to GO Fiat

by from Longmont, CO |

I highly recommend GO Fiat. Tremendous, easy, speedy buying process. Great inventory. Lots of cars to choose from. Salespeople know their product very well and can help you compare with competition in the subcompact niche. Fiat wins out, of course. Above all, we love our new Fiat. Averaging 43 mpg and loving every mile.

May 16, 2013

Greg, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate your business. It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience so we're glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring in your new FIAT!