Tillman Auto LLC

8768 Beach Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32216

Used 855-689-3042 Used855-689-3042

TILLMAN AUTO, Selling cars and making friends since 1959. Come see us.

Great Experience!!!!!

by from Jacksonville Fl |

I would suggest to anyone to try TILLMAN AUTO if they are in need of a car, truck, or suv. My experience there was GREAT!!!! Ms. JENNIFER PICKETT was awesome!!! She was friendly, honest, knowledgeable, and above everything thing else caring. My situation wasn't very favorable, but she made it work and I got the car I wanted. Thank You Tillman Auto and especially MS. JENNIFER PICKETT!!!!! I WILL B SINGING UR PRAISES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

newfy cowboy

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Jared drove out to see me in a make and model I wish. He was very polite and professional. I would do business with him anytime.

if you need a car..this is the place to go

by from Fernadina Beach Fl |

After shopping all morning for a quality used car, and being turned down. I stopped here just to see. I really wish I had come here 1st. The staff is very helpful and help put me in a very clean nice Nissan Altima. If you have less than perfect credit and need a good quality car this is the place to go. Special thanks to Roger Jr for all of his help.

good service

by from Jax, FL |

Pleasant sales folks. they were straight forward and didn't try to up sell anything. Buying a car is painful enough but they were quite cordial and didn't hammer you to death.

They moved mountains but got me a car!

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Yesterday was the first time I ever bought a car from a car lot. Jennifer guided me every step of the way and worked relentlessly until I was approved. She explained all expectations transparently clear, and was very kind and patient. Everything went smoothly and the car is fantastic!

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Jacksonville, Fl |

Mr. OG McClain was the best sales rep I've dealt with personally in all my life. He's been selling cars as long as I've been alive and is well equipped with the knowledge on every car that comes in that lot. He won't tell you what you want to hear and will look out for what's in your best interest future wise. Thanks so much for making my dreams come true. Now I'm the one driving the fancy car. :)

It was a pleasure doing business

by from Jacksonville ,Florida |

I bought a 2013 Mazda and Jennifer and Steve made my car buying experience smooth and streefree! Amazing customer service.my family only buys from Tillman Auto.

friendly and honest

by from Jacksonville |

I bought two car already her.the first one I bought 3 years ago and I don't have any issue with my Mazda tribute now that my wife is ready to drive and to go back at Tillman auto and I bought shevy cruze 2015.my wife so happy with the car...thank you I will recommend this to my friend

Professional Sservice

by from Jacksonville, Fl |

I would like to let everyone know that the service I received from Roger and Mr. Tillman was nothing but stellar....I would not trade them for anything. From the front door to the front seat of my car. The transition was easy. Roger worked hard to get me the best deal ever. I am now the proud owner of a car that I don't just like but love!!!! If you're looking to be treated like family...This is the place for you....

Friendly, helpful and honest

by from Jacksonville, Fl |

Tillman Auto has been great and our salesman, Lyle, is wonderful! We bought a 2006 Jeep Commander which I love and when we realized something was wrong with the airbag, we took it back and they repaired it for free. They stand behind their cars and what they say is what they mean! We're going back to get cars for our two sons!