Triad Auto Solutions

Triad Auto Solutions

5101 W Market St, Greensboro, NC 27409

Used 888-459-9121

Wholesale Prices to the Public!

Hapy Customer!

by from Lexington, NC |

We are extremely pleased with our experience at Triad Auto Solutions from the convenient online credit application to the friendly and efficient in-store visit. We will definitely be repeat customers!

August 13, 2014

ANOTHER SUPER HAPPY CUSTOMER!! THANKS FOR THE BUSINESS AND HOPE WE CAN HELP WITH YOUR NEXT CAR

Super fast, Helpful, and not pushy or aggressive

by from Greensboro, NC |

(5101 Market Street Location) About a week ago i did an online application for first time buyer, thinking i wasn't going to get approved but took the risk anyway and wasn't expecting a call at all. I specifically requested for a Volkswagen Passat. I got a call from Royce within the next morning being told i had been approved! I asked could they put it on hold, but unfortunately they couldn't without a deposit put down on it. So I wasn't upset at all beacuse i'd also had my eyes on Two 2007 Honda Accords on their lot. So I randomly went up to the lot and looked around, dragging my mom along. While looking Royce nicely assisted me and i mentioned that we'd talked over the phone (Even though he didn't remember) as we walked into the office my paperwork was on his desk awaiting me. Royce was extremely honest and helpful! And did not try to force me to buy a car unlike most dealers! I drove away with my New Gold 2007 Honda Accord as of yesterday with low affordable payments. It needed a minor repair with the radio that was fixed BEFORE I arrived! No under the hood problems. My experience was great, quick, and easy! I am sending family and friends his way So, ASK FOR ROYCE!

THE WAY TO SHOP RATHER THAN DRIVE TO DEALERS

by from Lake Lure, NC |

I found one truck I was interested in but when visited dealer someone was just making a deal on it. Evidently, the deal fell thru as dealer called me twice to see if I was still interested in the truck. I had already purchased a truck at another dealer. I think I heard from all dealers I indicated I was interested in their truck but some were a day or two later. I found this was a great way to shop for a vehicle and gave me a lot of comparisons and a price that was in my range.

May 15, 2014

Sorry we do price are cars and trucks at TRUE WHOLESALE PRICES! Hope next time he calls and gives deposit to hold it and we would honor the price

First Class Vehicle Purchase!

by from Greensboro NC |

I recently was looking for a vehicle for my son who had turned 16. Spoke with the owner Thomas who was very helpful and sincere in assisting us on the lot. We drove several of their vehicles. No one was pushy. We decided on a BMW that he had on his lot. He arranged everything for me made sure that I received the best deal on financing and the warranty. This was probably the simplest car transaction I have every experienced. I have sent several friends of mine there as well and they are very pleased with their car and the professionalism. My son has had the vehicle for over a year now and has not had any problems. Next time we are looking for a vehicle we will come back again to see the folks at Triad Auto Solutions.

May 11, 2014

ANOTHER SUPER HAPPY ON LINE CAR BUYER THANKS FOR THE BUSINESS

The BEST

by from NY/NC |

Don't waste your time elsewhere go here first it really is your solution not only will you find a vehicle to fit your budget, they will find a budget that fits your needs. See Royce Palau he is the consumate professional, he's very easy to deal with and "HONEST". I searched hundreds of cars online and visited many dealers I worked at a Ford dealership, these folks are genuinely friendly and eager to please, you will be impressed.Their cars are priced agressively, carefully chosen,well represented and serviced correctly. The business is run well, Tom Wayman owns it and proudly so. I haven't bought a used car from a dealer in a long time I'LL BE BACK.

January 20, 2014

THE ONLY WAY TO DO BUSINESS THE HONEST WAY THANKS AGIAN FOR THE BUSINESS TONY!!

Does not call back with inquiries

by from High Point NC |

I test drove a vehicle and found it was having a transmission problem. Stepped on gas, and nothing happened. I informed them of this problem and stated I would still be interested if they were able to resolve. They never asked for my contact info. That was strange. I then called back and talked with owner and he said they had it in the shop, discovered problem and it would be ready to go soon and they would call me back. Nothing. Then I tried on-line to inquire again for this vehicle and no response. Yet the car still remains listed and available for many weeks. I guess they have enough sales.

January 20, 2014

Customer said had transmission problem to get a discount!! We had the vehicle check out by a ASE shop and no problems found! Sold it to another super happy customer!!! So that is why we did not call him back!! Some customer are not worth messing with when you are a HONEST dealer! Hope Mr Hurricane finds what he is looking for at the half off price he wants to pay! Come see our HONEST and clean cars and TRUCKS!

great service

by from Greensboro, NC |

Manager provided excellent services in finding a vehicle that meet my needs. Help find financing to fit within my budget. Manager guided me through the paper work, taxes, and title process. Family was pleased with the purchase, even after a years.

November 14, 2013

That is the way treat our customers! Honest! Fair Price! Respect! Come check out our great cars and trucks! www.triadautosolutions.com

No Pressure Sales

by from Greensboro |

I have bought 2 vehicles from Tom at Triad Auto Solutions....they make the buying experience fast, easy and they care about the customers needs...Not pushy at all. I will send family and friends to them from here on out! Thanks Tom

November 13, 2013

Another SUPER HAPPY ONLINE car buyer! Come see why people buy from us GREAT deals and honest people! Check out our website www.triadautosolutions.com Thanks again Marcello