In Demand Auto

771 Columbia Turnpike, East Greenbush, NY 12061

New car

by from East green bush |

Our experience has been amazing!!!!!!! The staff has gone above and beyond for me,, all questions explained in excellence. Randy our sales men was awesome!! Randy has worked with us through out our sale and made it possible. I highly reccomend in demand auto.

August 23, 2013

Thanks for the excellent review! We are very pleased that you were happy with your experience while purchasing your vehicle. Thank you for your business and please send us everyone you know who needs a vehicle in the future. Also, stop back in for all your service needs. Thanks again!

Good group of people

by from Albany ny |

Very helpful with good atitudes. Willing to work with you. All in all a good group of people to be dealinrg with.

July 9, 2013

Thanks Stuart for the great review. We hope you enjoy your new truck. Please send your friends and family to see us when they are in need of new cars and trucks. Thanks again!

2002 Windstar

by from Troy ny |

Randy was very knowledgeable ,helpful and car was clean and ready for us right away. We are very happy. Gas in it as well.

July 9, 2013

Hi Alexandria, thank you for the wonderful review! We are so glad that your extensive search for a spotless minivan ended here with the low mileage Windstar you bought from us. Please be sure to tell your friends and family about us when they are looking for a car or truck. Thanks again!

2005 Chevy avalanche

by from Greenwich, NY |

Very good experience. Friendly personnel. In and out in a couple hours. Driving away a very clean used truck.

July 9, 2013

Thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you coming to us for your vehicle needs. That 05 Avalanche you bought was a beautiful ride and we hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoyed dealing with you. We are glad to hear that you are pleased with the service you received and that we could make the whole deal happen while you waited. Please be sure to send your friends and family for all their car and truck buying needs!

Great service expierence

by from scotia NY |

Joe and Sara took great care of me. I was in and out with my 2011 traverse in 30 minutes. I had a oil change and a tire rotation for much less than my primary dealership. I will be doing all my maintenance from here on out at In Demand!!! Thank you

July 9, 2013

Thank you so much for the great review. We look forward to servicing all of your vehicles in the future!

Bought a 2003 Silverado

by from Stuyvesant NY |

I walked in the door at 10:00 took the truck for a ride went over the credit apps. Then went to have lunch came back to just about everything ready. They gave the truck a final cleaning and I was on my way home by 2:00. They couldn't have made it any easier. Will go back in the future. Mark us a great and very helpful guy along with everybody else. Thanks again.

April 22, 2013

Tracey, thank you for the wonderful review! We are so glad that we could exceed your expectations and provide you with a great truck and a pleasant buying experience. We look forward to seeing you again in the future when you need your next vehicle. Thanks again!

Excellent Service

by from Valatie,NY |

Everyone was a pleasure to work with. They were flexible and offered exceptional service. I will continue to return to In-Demand Enterprises. I would recommend this dealer to everyone!

July 9, 2013

Thanks Ashley for the fantastic review! We look forward to seeing you again. Please be sure to send your friends and family when they are in need of cars and trucks. We are so glad you brought your business to us. Thanks again!

Great Experience

by from West Point |

Everyone, especially Mark, was a real pleasure to work with in looking at and buying my Tacoma. They were very helpful, flexible and patient throughout the whole process. This is truly a top-notch operation. Don't hesitate buying from In Demand.

April 5, 2013

Hi Chris, thank you so much for leaving us such a great review! We are very pleased that you had a positive experience while buying your new Tacoma. We aim to please and we are so glad that we achieved this! Please spread the word to your friends and family, and thank you again for your business.

A great experience - easy going knowledgeable fair

by from East Greenbush |

They had the car I wanted, were patient with me as I did a pre-purchase inspection and gave me a fair price with a few extras. They are car people with experience and knowledge with good facilities and courteous helpful service techs. They seem to have a good supply of a variety of cars. They did a pre delivery detail job on the car a 1983 Porsche 911sc that made an already nice car absolutely sparkle. They do charity events, car shows, etc.. that show they care.

April 5, 2013

Hi Steve, thank you so much for leaving us a great review. You were a pleasure to meet and do business with! We are all looking forward to seeing that classic Porsche at our car show for Saint Jude's on May 12th this year. Thank you for your business!

Class A people to do business with.

by from Nottingham, MD |

What a refreshing experience. In a day and age when I have come to accept less than I expected, it was refreshing to find a business that does the opposite, providing a service and experience above and beyond what I had expected. I was looking on the internet for a specific make, model and year car, and I found one through Cars.com at In Demand dealership. Randy and Victoria took the time to answer a multitude of questions and even provided more pictures of the vehicle than was in the add. This was important considering I was in Maryland and the vehicle was in New York, over 300 miles away. I made a deposit on the vehicle and bought an airplane ticket for New York. Randy picked me up at the airport in the vehicle to be purchasd and we drove back to the dealership. Not only had the vehicle been completely detailed and serviced but In Demand had taken it upon themselves to fix several issues that would have been needed to been done in the near future. I was impressed. This dealership really cares and is definetly in business for today's sale and in the future as well.

April 5, 2013

Hi Norris, thanks for leaving us such a detailed and personal review. We really appreciate you putting your trust in us even though we are a few hundred miles apart. It is great for our customers that see our vehicles from all over the country to know that we are going to treat them right. We aim to please and are very glad that we exceeded your expectations. Thank you for your business!