North Texas Autosports

North Texas Autosports

4711 Turner Warnell Rd, Arlington, TX 76001

Used 888-347-3960

I've had nothing but great luck here

by from Austin, TX |

I've bought several vehicles from NTX Autosports and keep returning for a reason. Great people all around.

No return call.

by from Springfield, MO |

I sent an email thru the cars.com website and have not received a response in a week and a half.

Wouldn't buy from again...

by from Michigan |

Once the payment was received, most communication stopped. Dealer said he had a shipping company that he used, would be $775.00 to ship to Michigan. Actual cost was $380.00 and he pocketed the rest. Took a few days longer to be for carrier to pick up the car than was told, asked for the name of the car carrier several times. It wasn't until I demanded the carriers contact info that it was given to me. When the car did arrive the interior was pretty clean as it should be from a dealer, but to my surprise when I opened the glove box and several other areas, there were some of the previous owners personal items (garage door remote, insurance information, business cards and even a card of postage stamps). Not very professional in my opinion.

Dishonest Dealer

by from Plano, TX |

I drove a truck they had, and it had some wheel noise. They said they would fix it and call me back. A week later I call them since they hadn't called me, and they say its fixed. We agree on a price over the phone (its over an hour away) and they send the necessary paperwork to my bank to finish up the financing. (I was already approved at the bank before I made the offer) The bank gets everything needed except a copy of the title, which the dealer says he will find and send over. Two weeks of phone calls from myself and the bank, and all we get are excuses from the dealer saying they are still trying to "find" the title. After two weeks of getting the run around I check their website again (I was checking it daily) and they have sold the truck. So obviously the deal we made was too cheap, and they kept stalling hoping I would walk, and when I didn't, they sold it to someone else, even though my bank had a signed purchase agreement from them.

The experience was pleasant,nice salesman.

by from Seagoville,Texas |

The salesman was nice with a good product to sell. I actually didn't feel like I had been taken for a ride this time. I would recommend more people or even buy another car from this dealer.

Great!

by from Austin, TX |

Great! I walked in and was greeted by a smile. I was there to check out a Buick Skylark that I saw online. Bought it, easy paperwork, great rates, paid it off in a year, and haven't had any problems.

horrible dealer

by from Gladewater, Tx |

North Texas Auto Sports sold me a defective truck. I've spoken to others that have had this same problem from this dealer. North Texas Auto Sports are liars and a disgrace to the car business. They will be held accountable for their actions.