Fremont Cadillac Buick GMC

Service 888-753-7453 Service 888-753-7453

Experience The Difference

Very Nice People!

by from Fremont, CA |

My husband and I went to Fremont Cadillac Buick GMC after having shopped extensively online. We went to two other dealers prior to arranging to stop by Fremont in our quest for a new 2014 CTS. I don't leave reviews on websites that often but these guys definitely deserve some recognition for the level of professionalism they operate their establishment. My husband and I agreed that these guys stand out from the rest. Kudos Fremont Cadillac Buick GMC! (=

It would be nice to get a phone call back!

by from Reno Nevada |

I saw a vehicle I was very interested in that was listed on a Friday night on I cars, I called Saturday about a half dozen times starting at 10AM to 3PM, The phone just kept on ringing. Finally at around 3PM I got an answering machine, so I leave a detailed message. No Call back Sunday...Finally I get alive person on MONDAY morning 11AM named Walter in the used car department, and explained to him I'm at our other home in Reno Nevada, and I would like to have some more information on a vehicle on if it is still available I will be driving down to the Bay Area to look at it and buy it. He told me at that time it was still available and he was the only one there, and he had to call me back because he was busy. Well he never called back. At almost 4PM I finally had had enough with this run around and waiting, so I called Walter back and he actually answered the phone this time and first apologized, and said the vehicle in question is at the other end of the lot, so he said he will Personally call me back in 5 minutes. 20 minutes latter he calls me back and tells me unfortunately the car had sold this morning. I have to say, if this is the type of customer service a Cadillac dealerships gives it's potential customers nowadays, I would rather spend my ($20k) hard earned money elsewhere.

Don't waste your time....

by from San Jose, Ca |

If you believe in customer service don't waste your time with these people. They are incapable of handling their mistakes and constantly opt to talk over you. In my 45 years of purchasing or leasing vehicles, this has to be the worst experience I have ever had with a dealership and they are a complete failure when it comes to resolving issues and making the customer happy.

Negative customer experience - Eden Issac

by from Los Angeles, CA |

This will probably not get posted as it is a negative review. I inquired about a particular vehicle (Cadillac XTS) and requested information regarding commercial financing at which point Mr. Issac told me that the dealership did not want to get involved in this type of loan. He then essentially said that if I want to pay cash for the vehicle, they would sell it to me (Really?) Then said he did not want to have an argument or further discussion in the matter, essentially telling me to either pay cash or go elsewhere. Very unprofessional, particularly as this was a potential fleet purchase. Would not recommend this dealership.

Great Experience at Dealership

by from Fremont, CA |

I was shopping for a Acadia GMC SUV and ran into two amazing sales people who were outside. This was by far the best customer service, sales experience I have ever had! I've bought 5 cars in the past and all have been bad experiences. For the first time ever, Gino and Tim gave helpful information to me with great customer service that made me buy the Acadia. I wish all dealership would be as nice as they were to me!

What a great team!!!

by from Walnut Creek |

Fremont Cadillac is a great team. We purchased our Cadillac ATS from this dealership and we were very impressed with the whole staff. Sales person and the finance manager were very professional. NO GAMES!!

I love my car!!!

by from Union City |

I love these guys and more importantly I love my car! I can't believe I got such a good deal for all my fully loaded Terrain! Sung was knowledgeable and friendly will definitely be going back to him when my lease is up. Can't thank these guys enough for all their work! Go see Sung!

Amazing

by from San Jose,CA |

I purchased a 2014 Cadillac ATS from Fremont Cadillac. We had just moved to bay area from Texas and my Co worker had purchased a car from this dealership and was very pleased with his whole car buying experience. So I went on line and picked a car from thier inventory, they had the best prices of any other Cadillac dealership in the area and great cust service. I am very happy and completley satisfied.

Amazing experience.Highly recommend

by from Fremont, Ca |

Amazing sales staff. very easy going experience. they were able to answer all my questions. definitely would recommend this place for a purchase.

Great car buying experience

by from San Jose |

Great car buying experience...very pleasant and helpful staff.