Fremont Cadillac Buick GMC

Service 888-753-7453

Experience The Difference

Negative customer experience - Eden Issac

by from Los Angeles, CA |

This will probably not get posted as it is a negative review. I inquired about a particular vehicle (Cadillac XTS) and requested information regarding commercial financing at which point Mr. Issac told me that the dealership did not want to get involved in this type of loan. He then essentially said that if I want to pay cash for the vehicle, they would sell it to me (Really?) Then said he did not want to have an argument or further discussion in the matter, essentially telling me to either pay cash or go elsewhere. Very unprofessional, particularly as this was a potential fleet purchase. Would not recommend this dealership.

Very Nice People!

by from Fremont, CA |

My husband and I went to Fremont Cadillac Buick GMC after having shopped extensively online. We went to two other dealers prior to arranging to stop by Fremont in our quest for a new 2014 CTS. I don't leave reviews on websites that often but these guys definitely deserve some recognition for the level of professionalism they operate their establishment. My husband and I agreed that these guys stand out from the rest. Kudos Fremont Cadillac Buick GMC! (=

Great Experience at Dealership

by from Fremont, CA |

I was shopping for a Acadia GMC SUV and ran into two amazing sales people who were outside. This was by far the best customer service, sales experience I have ever had! I've bought 5 cars in the past and all have been bad experiences. For the first time ever, Gino and Tim gave helpful information to me with great customer service that made me buy the Acadia. I wish all dealership would be as nice as they were to me!

What a great team!!!

by from Walnut Creek |

Fremont Cadillac is a great team. We purchased our Cadillac ATS from this dealership and we were very impressed with the whole staff. Sales person and the finance manager were very professional. NO GAMES!!

I love my car!!!

by from Union City |

I love these guys and more importantly I love my car! I can't believe I got such a good deal for all my fully loaded Terrain! Sung was knowledgeable and friendly will definitely be going back to him when my lease is up. Can't thank these guys enough for all their work! Go see Sung!

Amazing

by from San Jose,CA |

I purchased a 2014 Cadillac ATS from Fremont Cadillac. We had just moved to bay area from Texas and my Co worker had purchased a car from this dealership and was very pleased with his whole car buying experience. So I went on line and picked a car from thier inventory, they had the best prices of any other Cadillac dealership in the area and great cust service. I am very happy and completley satisfied.

Amazing experience.Highly recommend

by from Fremont, Ca |

Amazing sales staff. very easy going experience. they were able to answer all my questions. definitely would recommend this place for a purchase.

Great car buying experience

by from San Jose |

Great car buying experience...very pleasant and helpful staff.

Great car buying experience...

by from San JOse |

We bought a new 2014 Cadillac ATS amazing car and an awesome deal. Fremont Cadillac rocks :-)

AWESOME buying experience

by from Oakland, CA |

I had a AWESOME buying experience. After 2 months of trying to pin down a decent price on a 2013 Buick Encore, I had all but given up. A car with the features I wanted was almost impossible to find (4 w/i 200 miles) & the prices were just too high so I decided to downgrade and add the extras later. I began requesting quotes on the lower version & that's how I found Fremont Cadillac GMC Buick. When Sung told me all your cars were 2k off the MSRP I was shocked; I got excited that I would be able to get the car I wanted after all but I thought it would be a bait & switch for sure because the car was so hard to find & the lowest offer I was able to get before that was $800 off MSRP. When I got there I was prepared for the extra add on costs & again... None! In the end, I had to wait a few days to pick up the car because I was turning on my old chevy equinox and not only did the dealership put a hold on this very hard to find, popular car, they sent Guy to pick me up from the Chevy dealership We laughed the whole way from San Leandro to Fremont and when we got there Moe powered through the paperwork in a snap. Most importantly as a young single female shopping on my own, I can't thank the guys at Fremont Buick enough, they took great care of me; were fun to do business with; didn't jerk me around AND gave me an SUPER PRICE on the exact car I wanted. I LOVE my Encore & I will HIGHLY recommend Fremont Cadillac GMC Buick.