Dan Goben Cars

1592 E Mason St, Green bay, WI 54302

Used 888-585-9678

Great Selection of Cars at Very Reasonable Prices

by from Green Bay WI |

I bought a car from Dan Goben Cars, Sales rep Justin. What a wonderful experience. Saw a car advertised in the paper one night and I was driving it home the next day. I wasn't even looking for a vehicle. The deal was to good to pass up. I love my car. Everyone was very friendly with good sense of humors. Be sure you look here before buying from someone else. You won't be disappointed, and you never know what you may find.

Overall okay

by from Central, wi |

Dealt with the owner while purchasing my car. I felt I got a fair price for it. The only issue I had, that REALLY annoyed me and hurt my credit score was his financial guy. I informed the gentleman that I was already pre approved by my bank and just needed to sign the contract. What the person did was run my credit through ALL of their banks. I'm still getting letters from the banks about the loan. If you buy from them PLEASE make sure you stand over the financial guys shoulder so that he doesn't hurt your credit score as mine was.

Simplicity

by from Green Bay, WI |

I found the vehicle that I was looking for at a very good price. The personnel there did everything for me that I wanted. I had a very good experience and would recommend Dan Goben to anyone looking for a great used vehicle at a rock bottom price. I know where I will be going in the future for my next purchase!

Great experience buying a used car!

by from Green Bay, WI |

This past week we stopped in to look at a vehicle I had done minimal research on buying but was something my husband was interested in. When we came into the lot Brenda came out to greet us and was very easy to work with answering all of our questions and offering a test drive right away. Our test drive and experience in talking with Dan Goben was very low pressure. After talking with Dan I needed to go home and do some research which we did. We saw the positive reviews on cars.com regarding this dealership and agree with them. We also went to another dealership where we looked at a similar RAV4 and they were not able to give us the same price on the vehicle nor the trade-in value Dan gave us. Though I forgot to ask if two keys came with the vehicle, Dan is getting us a missing floor mat clip and a missing cup holder at no cost. This is in addition to the new tires he already put on the car make it a sweet deal. The entire experience purchasing our RAV4 was very positive. We feel will use Dan Goben again and love that he's been in business 30 years here in Green Bay.

Yoopers find success online

by from Ishpeming,MI |

We were shopping online and narrowed it down to a few cars. We contacted each seller and had the best initial experience with John Doro of Dan Goben. They answered all our questions and made us feel very comfortable about the purchase. They held the car until the weekend and we drove the three hours to their facility. All the sales agents were friendly and the office was cozy. The only negative is that they have such a big selection of cars, parking our vehicle was a challenge. We took a test drive and ended up buying the car. Really enjoyed the entire experience and wouldn't hesitate to use cars.com or Dan Goben Cars again!

Still a few honest companies out there!

by from Baldwin, WI |

I was trying to buy a car in chicago and that was a waste of a drive as a major brand (Acura) dealer turned out to be a total liar about condition even though he knew I was driving 6hrs to see it/buy it.!!! I searched cars.com while in chicago and found Dan Goben Cars had the same car I wanted. I called them and they said it was Mint....perfect. They even walked around the vehicle while I was on the phone with them. So, I took a chance and drove 4hrs out of my way. It was everything he said it would be and more. The transaction/paperwork process was quick & easy with out any pressure tactics. I would buy from this dealership again.

Nice cars and low prices.

by from green bay |

I bought my car from Dan Goben Cars and I love it! I would definetely go there for another car.