Richards Honda

7791 Florida Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA 70806

New 888-904-6317
Used 888-814-2079
Service 888-696-2104

Home of the Warm and Fuzzy Feeling!

WOW! Experience from Byron Lewis

by from Baton Rouge |

Byron Lewis was very patient in showing me and my husband the features of the new CRV. He is very knowledgeable about the car. He made sure that we had a test drive that was helpful to me. He helped us negotiate a fair value on our trade-in. He is very pleasant to work with. He laughed at my jokes. All in all, Byron provided a warm & fuzzy feeling in the purchase of my new CRV. I can only recommend Byron Lewis and Richards Honda to my friends and acquaintances.

The Best Car buying experience EVER!!!

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Mrs. Billie Jean was such a kind and compassionate saleslady! She made it easy to trust this dealership. Every question I had was answered quickly and confidently. From Mrs. Billie Jean to Mr. Gary Vick to Mr. Curtis Hopkins, they all made it so quick and easy to purchase my new Honda Fit ( which I LOVE btw!) Thank you all for making this the easy car purchase ever !!!!!

WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from BATON ROUGE, LA |

I JASMINE A. HIGHLY RECOMMEND TRENE WILLIAMS SHE IS THE BEST CAR SALESMAN AT RICHARDS HONDA SHE HAS A GREAT PERSONALITY OUTGOING SHE WILL ALWAYS ANSWER HER PHONE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS CONCERNING YOUR PURCHASE SHE HAS NO PROBLEM ANSWERING THEM #TEAMTRENE

purchasing new car

by from BATON ROUGE,LA |

I recently purchased a 2015 Fit from Richards Honda. Everyone was very helpful -- Gerald and Kevin especially went out of their way to make sure I had a pleasant and non-stressful experience. Thanks and I love my FIT!!!!

My third Honda from Richards

by from Marksville, LA |

Jimmy Grass is extremely knowledgeable and professional and made the entire process easy. I love my new Accord. Thanks so much!

Amazing service

by from Baton rouge la |

Jessica sold me my car. It was amazing. I came in knowing what I wanted. After shopping for two days. She made my shopping experience seamless. I love my car!!!! And I love Jessica. If your going to buy a car see Jessica at Richards. She is a genuine person with an honest opinion.

Every step of the way

by from Baton Rouge |

I came into Richards Honda finding out Trene' worked their from a mutual friend. I went in looking to get into a car being that I just had a baby. I didn't have much credit but I had enough income. I got my mom to cosign for me and Trene' had me in a Accord 3 days later. I had been to other dealers and some of them told me their was nothing they could do just by looking at my credit. Trene' still tried and took her time with me. I've already recommended her and my son's mother is going to get a car from her this month.

Great service

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

I got great service from Richards Honda as I was getting discouraged thinking I wasn't going to be able to purchase a vehicle Trenae didn't give up on me. She went out her way to assist me and got me into the car I wanted. It's not many people in the car business that would go that extra mile but Trenae did! I thank her so much! I would recommend Trenae and Richards Honda to anyone. They exceeded my expectations.

Refreshing car buying experience with Kathy B.

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Truly a hassle free experience from start to finish. I came in looking for a Civic to replace my old Mazda 3, however i ended up buying an Accord LX. Not because I was upsold or pressured into it, but because Kathy left me alone to wander about and make my own mind up. It was refreshing not to be pushed about or condescended upon by a sales rep; Kathy simply gave me a few facts and comparisons along the way. Pricing was done via phone and email, which for me was personally more comfortable and all i had to do was sign the papers after a few days of deliberation. Financing was even a breeze without the typical warranty push: your new car is total garbage, so you really need this warranty! Nothing of that sort, no hidden dealer fees, either. Third time was the charm for me, as i had two horrible experiences in the past before this great one at Richards! Thanks to Ms. Kathy Bergeron and the rest of the team!

BEST NEW CAR EXPERIENCE EVER !!!

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

In over 50 years of purchasing autos we were never so impressed with ANY car salesman more than Byron Lewis. His charm and personality almost make you want to buy a car from him. Funny thing, we were going to another dealership to buy a small car and wound up in a Pilot at Richards.Thanks Byron !!!

A++++ Service

by from Baton Rouge La |

Richards Honda is the most professional dealership I've been to. They have really great prices and a wonderful and friendly staff that greeted me immediately when I walked threw the door. I was helped by Jonathan who was very kind and nice. He made my purchase easy and took a lot of stress of the process. This dealership is the best. I will tell all my friends and family to shop at Richards Honda and you should too!!