Richards Honda

7791 Florida Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA 70806

New 888-904-6317 New 888-904-6317
Used 888-814-2079 Used 888-814-2079
Service 888-696-2104 Service 888-696-2104

Home of the Warm and Fuzzy Feeling!

New CRV!

by from Prairieville, LA |

Richards Honda made the buying process as easy as can be. They were patient and so helpful. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. After shopping around at a few dealers, it was obvious that they were the place I needed to go. They have the best prices and the sales staff were the best around. They were helpful from start to finish.

Richards honda

by from Baton Rouge Louisiana |

Van Martin was excellent!!! We loved the experience and service of the service department!! They are very competent.

Just browsing

by from Covington, louisiana |

Only browsing at this time but they were very quick to follow up and very informative.

Buyer Beware

by from Baton Rouge, La |

Watch your numbers people, what they verbally tell you and what is on paper is not the same, they guaranteed a price, but when it got down to the end, they started tagging on more charges, trying to get us to sign papers w/wrong numbers on it. after 3 sales people later, we left.

Richards Honda responded to this review

November 11, 2015

Hi, my name is Con Lemoine and I am the General Manager at Richards Honda. I appreciate your feedback and I would like to apologize for the negative experience you had at our dealership. Honesty and transparency in our sales process is something we take very seriously, so I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. If we dropped the ball or if there was some type of misunderstanding, then I can assure you that we will take the steps necessary to correct our mistakes so that they don't occur again in the future. So that I can better understand exactly what occurred, could you please reach out to me at a time most convenient for you? I can be reached at 225-923-8774 or by e-mail at clemoine@richardshonda.com. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and I appreciate your candid feedback. I look forward to hearing back from you soon. Thanks! --Con Lemoine, General Manager

Unique experience

by from Kenner, la |

I just bought a 2013 Buick Enclave yesterday from Richards Honda. I couldn't be more pleased with my experience or my Enclave. Steve Garic was my sales associate and he definitely went the extra mile to get me the Enclave I was after. He drove the vehicle 60 miles to the hospital because my wife had a baby the day before and I wanted to surprise her with her new vehicle. No hassle, complete professional. Thank you Steve.

Go see Steve!!

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

My previous car burnt out on me this past weekend. With my credit score, and barely any money to put down, I was unsure if I could get a car. But Steve got the job done!!! Great personality and went out the way to help me with my car buying process. Hands down, Steve is the go to guy!!!

My First Car Buying Experience

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

This was my first time buying a car and I was very afraid that they would turn me down because of my credit. I had to sales consultants, Steven and Mark. They both we're extremely nice and helpful. Mark gave me the best deal ever and Steven made sure I was in a car that I loved. Steven was honest with me and made sure I just didn't just on the first car I saw. He also made my mom very content with the purchase which is hard because she is very picky.This would probably be the only dealership I go to because they took really good care of me. I'm so in love with my car! Thanks guys!

Excellent service

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

I spoke to CARVA on Florida blvd .. He was an excellent sales person. He knew what he was talking about , & I feel as if I have gotten an excellent deal on my Honda. I appreciate CARVA and look forward to see him again for my next purchase. He deserves a raise.

Service Dept.

by from Baton Rouge, La. |

Service dept. takes a really long time even when you have an appointment. My car was making a weird noise when I left. Not a good experience.

Kimberly

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Overall great experience. Knew what I wanted to look at when I got there. Drove two different vehicles and purchased one that I likes. Wasn't hasseled at all. The finance part was great too. Overall great!