Richards Honda

7791 Florida Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA 70806

New 888-904-6317
Used 888-814-2079
Service 888-696-2104

Home of the Warm and Fuzzy Feeling!

New CRV!

by from Prairieville, LA |

Richards Honda made the buying process as easy as can be. They were patient and so helpful. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. After shopping around at a few dealers, it was obvious that they were the place I needed to go. They have the best prices and the sales staff were the best around. They were helpful from start to finish.

carva Henley

by from Baton Rouge |

It was a very successful for Mr. Carva Henley to find me a car when I arrive to Richards Honda. Mr. Carva takes the time to help and when my money didn't arrive he gave me sometime about two days my money came and I put a down payment on my car. I really do appreciate all his hard work and If you need car take the time to come to Richards Honda and look for Mr. Cara Henley

Choose Mr. Carva Henley as your salesman!

by from Baton Rouge, La |

I went into Richards Honda, looking for another car Monday. As I walked in, Mr.Henley welcomed me as soon as I entered the building. I went over to him and he helped me choose a wonderful car that was within my budget! He listened to what I wanted and was very helpful and understanding. I highly recommend him for choosing your car! Thanks Mr. Henley.

Excellent and Quality Customer Service!

by from Baton Rouge |

Went I went shopping for a new car, I decided to continue with the Honda models that I know and love. I traded in my Honda Civic 2009 model which I wanted to upgrade to a different model. The good news is that when I went into the dealership I was greeted by Ms. Kathy Bergeron who helped me to find the kind of car that I liked and was friendly in her service towards me. After a couple of tests drives with some vehicles, I decided to try to purchase the Honda Fit 2015 model (EX). The features of the car are incredible, something that you dream about. When I went into the finance managers office to purchase the vehicle, Mr.Kevin Morrison greeted me and worked hard to give me a lower interest rate and affordable monthly payments on the new vehicle. I went home very satisfied and content with the purchase that I made. I highly recommend Richards Honda for their services.

Excellent Service , Great People !!

by from Baton Rouge, Louisiana |

Mark Lowery was great it was a slow saturday I came in & he helped me out a lot . I left off the lot with my car with no problem ! He was very sufficient , & consistent he had a great attitude & a lot of determination . Even though I was only coming in to get an estimate he mad everything worth coming in on a Saturday . I love my car my two kids enjoy it & with only $30 to fill up . I think I couldn't be any happier . Thanks Richards Honda !

Carva Henley Salesman

by from Baton Rouge |

I usually never take the time to write a review but is was different. I went to four car lots before my dad suggested that we try Richards. He has dealt with Carva Henley in the past and made it clear that he would seal the deal for me in getting into a new car. Carva looked me in the face and asked me to describe what I wanted and asked where my payments needed to be. Needless to say I was driving off lot the next day in a new Honda Accord. No one else will get my business and all family and friends are headed his way. Great job Carva Henley

Everything I expected!!

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Daniel Cowell was helpful from the moment we stepped out of our car to the time we drove off the lot in our new 2015 Honda Accord Sport. He was patient, attentive, and satisfied me and my husbands every need for our new car(minus my sunroof, but I can live without it lol). I would definitely recommend anyone who is looking for a new car to see him, I promise he will not disappoint!

Best Price and Service!

by from new orleans la |

Byron Lewis and his manager is first class! The receptionist was friendly and helpful! They make buying a car simple and straightforward. I bought a Hybrid Honda Insight- a slick sporty 4 dr. hatchback but goes a long way on the gas mileage. In my opinion, Honda design is a sleeker style over competitor's models. Bottom line, they gave me the best price! Give Richards Honda the chance to beat any other dealer's price and service when you're looking for a Honda! They did for me!

thanks

by from denham springs,la |

I only had one day off work Steve made it happen. I would recommend him to anybody.

1st time buyer- still gotta smile on my face!

by from Slidell, LA |

Kenneth Reed is a very personable sales consultant! He treated me like family and helped me get THE BEST deal on a brand new 2015 CRV EX! When I first started looking for a new car, I was not financially prepared to buy, but was forced due to an accident that totaled my car. I thought there was NO way that I could get a new car to fit my restricted budget. Not only did I drive away with a smile on my face, but the buying process was quick and efficient, and I'm still smiling now! I LOVE my car, Kenneth, and Richards Honda!!

DECEPTIVE BUYING EXPERIENCE GONE JUST BAD HAD LEFT

by from Zachary, LA |

Everyone was NICE and then the day we came in everything started smooth until we got in the FINANCE OFFICE THEN BAM!!! Fees were included the Sales price changed MORE FEES MORE FEES!!!! NOTHING FOR MY TRADE IN. Short STORY WE LEFT!! NEVER AGAIN!! BUYER BE AWARE IN THE BUSINESS OFFICE PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR NUMBERS! I'll Go elsewhere and handle my business. My first car buying experience. OH WHAT A WARM FUZZY FEELING THAT WAS. JUST MEMORABLE.NEVER AGAIN. RUN DONT WALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richards Honda responded to this review

May 22, 2015

I sincerely apologize that you felt that our dealership acted in a deceptive manner because that is certainly was not our intention. We try to be as transparent and upfront as we possibly can with our customers, but it appears that something was not communicated in a manner where everyone was on the same page. Any fees that are charged as part of a transaction are standard among nearly every dealership in the state. I believe there is a big misunderstanding and I would like to speak with you further so that we can better understand your position and get on the same page. We have tried reaching out to you several times, but have not been successful reaching you. We sincerely want to help, but in order to do so we need to communicate with you on the matter. Can you please give me a call directly on my cell at your convenience at (501) 313-8270? Thank you! --Chris Brown, General Sales Manager