Boulevard Motormart

Boulevard Motormart

2230 Saw Mill Run Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15234

Used 888-851-6541

Very happy with my pruchase

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I am very pleased with my recent purchase from Boulevard Motor Mart. They were verfy helpful and I was able to purchase a car for my daughter to use for school without spending a lot of money. Their selection of low priced cars was the best around.

good selection

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Stopped in here while on the way to a job up in Beechview. Looked to be a nice selection of lower priced cars. Seems tough to find affordable cars these days and Boulevard Motor Mart seems to always have a few good ones. I'd recommend to a friend.

Worth a look

by from Pittsburgh, pa |

I purchased a vehicle a while back form these guys and had a pretty good overall experience. They have pretty good inventory and decent prices. If you are looking for a car in the pittsburgh area, I would tell you to definitely check out this location and see what they have to offer. the owners were very nice and pleasant to work with.

worst customer care

by from Coroapolis |

Worst customer care experience.Drove 25miles to the location after calling them and making sure its open finally I was not allowed to test drive.When questioned why i was not told about this during call they said its because i said i would be coming to SEE the car. I would never go there. *****Important note "taking an appointment to see the car" according to Boulevard Motors is just seeing and not test driving.

Boulevard Motormart responded to this review

January 7, 2012

On the phone we told the customer that we were open until 6pm. He said he would come at 4PM, however he came slightly after 6PM. We said we were closed and recommended he come back another day. He still asked to see the car and we gave him the keys. Without permission, without the plate, and without showing proof of a driver's license, he attempted to drive the car off the lot. Luckily we managed to stop him before he drove off the lot and nearly backed up into another vehicle.