LF Autos

LF Autos

701 W 34th Street, Baltimore, MD 21211

Used 888-281-0624

When you are ready, stop by for a test drive!

Great Fast Service

by from baltimore |

Working with Nick was a great experience. The process was quick and easy. He made sure I left satisfied and with the car I wanted! My car is in perfect condition and ride greats. I would definitely recommend lf auto to EVERYONE!

Great service

by from Baltimore md |

Brought a 07 ACURA RL it was an great experience those guys really make you feel welcome and sold me a clean and great running vehicle...

Best used Luxury car dealer in Baltimore

by from Perryhall, MD |

I bought quite a few used cars over the years but not one of those experiences can even come close to my first one at LF Autos. These guys were great from the start. No haggling, no pressure, just great service and initiative in getting me the best rate possible within their credit union. They made the whole entire process so painless that it didn't even really feel like I was buying a car. Nick and Dimitri even sent me home with a big bottle of red wine and a gift certificate to a restaurant in Towson to celebrate my new purchase. It's little things like that that sets way apart from the rest. If Yiu are in the market for a used vehicle LF Autos is the only place to go. Thanks again LF Autos!!

Easy Peezy

by from Washington, DC |

love these guys. Nick made this a very simple and easy process. I felt like he was more concerned about helping me find a car I would be happy with rather than just making a sale. He helped me narrow down the what I wanted in a car and also gave me multiple options within my budget even though I did have a good idea of what I wanted my next car to be. He asked me to check back with him in a few weeks, no pressure just a smile. I walked away with the prefect cars and to this day I can still call and ask questions about my car or warranty anything really. All car buying should be this simple.

Bought a Used Car

by from Baltimore Maryland |

I would recommend stopping by this dealer if you're in the market for a nice quality used car. I found their prices very competitive and they couldn't have been more pleasant to deal with. They had a good supply of luxury vehicles. I also was able to get a very low interest rate from a lender they recommended. Its a no frills shop and I would assume that allows them to keep prices low. The guys were great! I would use them again. They offered a 3 month warranty with my purchase and I did need to use it for a small problem. They fixed it for me. Very easy. Thanks Guys!

first car buying experience.

by from Baltimore |

My experience at LfAutos was wonderful!! Super smooth and easy, absolutely no pressure into making decisions.The guys are very helpful,understanding and willing to work with you. The cars on the lot are very nice!! I purchased a 2008 Altima Coupe which I've been looking for all over the place and this is the only place I've found that had what I was looking for at the perfect price and mileage. I love my new car!,Thanks so much!!! I always recommend.

VALENCIA FRAGRANCE CO.

by from Baltimore, Md |

We have brought many cars over the years at many different dealerships, but none can come close this these guys! Its a small dealership with personal customer service. Really, truly amazed! I didn't have to wait 5 hrs. to make the deal, the prices was already good enough on the vehicle whereas I didn't need to negotiate any further, and the interest rate(great)destroyed tons of banks interest rates(even State Farms)hands down. Nick keeps you laughing and Demetrius is more of the serious type, but is funny as well. This small little dealership out performed Carbiz not only for the same car, but with there price as well as less mileage. Here's how great there customer service was. On February 2, 2015 it was about 22 degrees outside. Since these guys don't have a car wash(like I said small dealership)the owner actually washed, polished, and waxed the car his self outside in the cold, and shined the tires...... On top of that I received a bottle of wine at the completion of the deal....... Now you tell me do your local CarMax do that for you? I doubt it. I will shop here for a car again..............

2nd Times the Charm!

by from Baltimore,MD |

This is my second purchase from LF Autos. Like before, I found a great car with low mileage. Nick and Demitry are great people to work with and their customer service is unsurpassed. Again, I recommend this dealership.

I am 53 years of age, best buying experience ever.

by from Bowie Maryland |

The initial contact with Nick was priceless. I drove the Benz, Nick was pointing out a few issues before I could say anything. Absolutely no pressure in making a purchase. In fact recommended I go out and drive a few other cars prior to making my decision, not at his dealership. Who does that? The first car salesman that I've met with a good spirit. This took place on Saturday, Monday I met Dimitri, you see where this is going. lol I purchased the Benz and the rest is history. I plan to recommend anyone that I know that is looking for a vehicle too this dealership. To some it all up in one word . AWSOME

Great cars, great people

by from Harrisburg, PA |

I looked at a Honda Crosstour at LF Autos. Then looked at some others including a certified used car from a Honda dealer. I came back to LF because theirs was the nicest one. Dimitri and Nick were very helpful and made the car buying experience easy. All the cars I saw on the lot were in very good condition. I would highly recommend to a friend.