LF Autos

701 W 34th Street, Baltimore, MD 21211

Used 888-281-0624 Used 888-281-0624

When you are ready, stop by for a test drive!

Purchased 2010 Lexus RX 350

by from Weyers Cave |

This is an update from my review on 3/7/2016. The dealer gave me a 90 day bumper to bumper warranty. Which was good because I had it inspected and it needed front struts badly. The warranty will cover this. However, they also said I had surface rust on the undercarriage. I am getting that sandblasted and painted and will keep an eye on it. I contacted LF Auto to see if they would help with the cost of the rust and Dimitri said "I don't feel that is our responsibility." It will cost $300 to fix. It wasn't the cost but the principle for the reason me contacting them to help with the cost. Just beware. This may have been an isolated incident.

Fantastic Experience!

by from Baltimore |

I had been in the market for a new (to me) car for a while. I saw the car online, came by and looked. It was one of the cleanest and nicest models I had seen for that year, a 2008 Mercedes E350 4matic. I test drove the car and told them I would pick it up 2 days later. It needed 1 small repair and it was done the day I took delivery. Dimitri and Nick were great. No pressure, extremely low key. It was the easiest purchase I've ever had. All their cars are nice and very clean. I will recommend them to all my friends.I'm VERY happy with my car. Thank you guys!

Great Experience!

by from Weyers Cave, VA |

Great experience with purchasing a car. I did a lot of research on line and found the car I wanted at this deadler. The positive reviews online swayed me to shop with them. I was not disappointed. I felt the price was very honest. I traveled 3 hours to get my car. I passed many dealers along the way that didn't get very good reviews. I am glad I made the trip and would by from them again.

An Enjoyable Car-Buying Experience

by from Baltimore, MD |

The first time I bought a car from LF Autos was because they happened to have the exact car that I was looking for on their lot, and the price was just about what I expected. During that transaction I got to know both Nick and Dmitri and sized them up as being honest, knowledgeable, and friendly. I never felt even the slightest bit of pressure or salesman?s pitch from either of these gentlemen. I was so impressed that I bought a second car (for my daughter) on the same visit. I recently decided to upgrade, and I knew it would be a waste of my time to look anywhere else other than LF. They offered me fair trade-in and put me into a newer model car all within a couple of hours. If you are looking for a high-end, previously owned automobile in the Baltimore area, I would recommend visiting LF.

A Great Experience!

by from Baltimore, MD |

I had a great experience. They were very attentive and knowledgeable about the vehicle. Nick and Demetri were attentive and helpful as I spent several days contacting them over the course of a week. They got me a much better interest rate than I could have imagined and in a great luxury car that I thought would be out of my price range. Everything was super easy and seamless.

Fabulous Experience!

by from Baltimore |

Very trustworthy, non-pressured salesmen with a fantastic, unbiased mechanic who evaluates every auto before placed on the lot for sale. I was not sure if I wanted to pursue purchasing another Mercedes or buy an Audi for the first time. After discussing the options with Nick and Dimitri, I chose the Q5. It was a seamless process with the sale, including Dimitri coming to my home to bring me back to the lot to pick up my SUV. They could not have been more accomodating! They both have very nice personalities that do not make you feel pressured, as well as very knowledgable about the vehicles that they are selling. It is also very comforting to know that you can contact them with concerns after the purchase, and they encourage you to bring the car back for evaluation. I have never been happier with an automobile purchase, and would highly recommend them. I already have, and I will definately buy from them again!

AWESOME CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Baltimore, MD |

I recently purchased a vehicle from LFF autos and the process from start to finish was Excellent. Nick was awesome to work with and was very professional. The finance process was quick and easy and I was very happy with my rate and my entire purchase experience. I?ve had my car for two months and I LOVE IT. I highly recommend LF autos to anyone looking for a quality vehicle along with top notch customer service.

Great buying experience!

by from Maryland |

SUPER easy to work with, very upfront with everything, no hidden charges, all cars in great shape, very good prices, good warranty, no pressure, and very trustworthy. I've already recommended to many of my friends. Will go back there for sure for my next purchase.

Great Fast Service

by from baltimore |

Working with Nick was a great experience. The process was quick and easy. He made sure I left satisfied and with the car I wanted! My car is in perfect condition and ride greats. I would definitely recommend lf auto to EVERYONE!

Great service

by from Baltimore md |

Brought a 07 ACURA RL it was an great experience those guys really make you feel welcome and sold me a clean and great running vehicle...