LF Autos

LF Autos

701 W 34th Street, Baltimore, MD 21211

Used 888-281-0624

When you are ready, stop by for a test drive!

LF Auto.com

by from Baltimore, MD |

great car buying experience. I found a wonderful car at a great price. The customer service was outstanding!

Loving my Audi

by from Baltimore |

This dealership everything you could ask for and more. They have a great selection of quality cars, all very well priced (I did significant research and shopping around before coming here). Customer service was outstanding. The guys there are very helpful, polite and patient. Their financing options worked out well for me, since I didn't have to go somewhere else to make arrangements, and the rates they offered were very reasonable and fair.

LF Auto

by from Washington, DC |

I recently purchased a Honda Accord Coupe that I am absolutly in LOVE with!!!!!!!!! The cars that they have are all top of the line vehicles. I was very impressed by it being a small business, and having the quality cars, outstanding customer service, and reasonable prices I was looking for. They really made buying my car easy for me and I really look forward to buying another car from them in the future. I can't thank you guys enough for all of your work and dedication to making sure I left out happy. You guys are amazing!!!!!

Great Service

by from Baltimore, MD |

Those guys are awesome. I felt like I was treated like a king :). They ask all the right question and wasn't pushers at all witch I like. I would recommend anybody come and see them. Thank you guys. I love my BMW.

LF Auto

by from Severn, MD |

The inventory is small but includes very nice vehicles. I knew from the moment I laid eyes on the black Audi A6 that it was exactly what I wanted. Low miles , very well kept , extremely clean. I didn't have too much interaction with the salesmen , I financed through my own credit union... I don't feel as if they went above and beyond for my car buying experience. I like that the car came with a 3 month / 3000 mile warranty and the fact that it was immaculate.

Very good experience

by from Baltimore MD |

Very good experience... Easy process when getting my car.. I made a great choice coming to them! They were very helpful

Excellent service and salesmen

by from Baltimore Maryland |

My experience with Nick and Demetrius Was perfect and acceptable very understanding ,generous salesmen and they helped me find exactly what I was looking for. There's no question would I buy from them again most definitely this is a great dealer with great cars.When I purchased my Honda Accord I was very satisfied .And the service from these two are great and highly ranked.

Terrific buying experience, thank you!

by from Middletown, MD |

We bought a BMW 530i in May from Nick and Dmitri and had a great experience! They are both very knowledgeable about the cars they choose/sell, and place the highest priority on their client's satisfaction. Their website and information about the car was very informative. They made the entire buying process easy and enjoyable. High integrity with this team, they really know the cars they are selling and place great value on client satisfaction. I highly recommend working with Nick and Dmitri to find/purchase your next pre-owned vehicle.

Great car,great car,great customer service=LFAutos

by from Baltimore, MD |

Accurate website, top quality used cars, outstanding prices, absolutely no pressure, patient and professional sales staff (dealt with Nick, very knowledgeable, great attitude) ? this is what LF Autos stands for. From the time I called to schedule an appointment, to end this was one of the best car buying experiences I have had. I ended up purchasing an outstanding car for a fantastic price. The Carfax report and the free warranty showed me that they had nothing to hide and will stand behind their sale. The car was exactly what was captured on their website with the photos and description. Zero pressure ? something very uncommon for that type of business. The financing was easy on my side, since they worked hard to make sure I got the best possible deal. The paper work was completed quick and painless. In general I am pretty skeptical person, but I was not only pleased ? I was impressed with their professionalism and attitude, starting from the call I made for the appointment, the price I got for the trade in of my old vehicle, signing the last paper and driving away with extremely clean used car... I drove the car from the lot with the highest level of satisfaction. I would recommend LF Autos to all my family and friends. Keep up the good work!

Great car,great car,great customer service=LFAutos