LF Autos

701 W 34th Street, Baltimore, MD 21211

Used 888-281-0624 Used 888-281-0624

When you are ready, stop by for a test drive!

An Enjoyable Car-Buying Experience

by from Baltimore, MD |

The first time I bought a car from LF Autos was because they happened to have the exact car that I was looking for on their lot, and the price was just about what I expected. During that transaction I got to know both Nick and Dmitri and sized them up as being honest, knowledgeable, and friendly. I never felt even the slightest bit of pressure or salesman?s pitch from either of these gentlemen. I was so impressed that I bought a second car (for my daughter) on the same visit. I recently decided to upgrade, and I knew it would be a waste of my time to look anywhere else other than LF. They offered me fair trade-in and put me into a newer model car all within a couple of hours. If you are looking for a high-end, previously owned automobile in the Baltimore area, I would recommend visiting LF.

A Great Experience!

by from Baltimore, MD |

I had a great experience. They were very attentive and knowledgeable about the vehicle. Nick and Demetri were attentive and helpful as I spent several days contacting them over the course of a week. They got me a much better interest rate than I could have imagined and in a great luxury car that I thought would be out of my price range. Everything was super easy and seamless.

Fabulous Experience!

by from Baltimore |

Very trustworthy, non-pressured salesmen with a fantastic, unbiased mechanic who evaluates every auto before placed on the lot for sale. I was not sure if I wanted to pursue purchasing another Mercedes or buy an Audi for the first time. After discussing the options with Nick and Dimitri, I chose the Q5. It was a seamless process with the sale, including Dimitri coming to my home to bring me back to the lot to pick up my SUV. They could not have been more accomodating! They both have very nice personalities that do not make you feel pressured, as well as very knowledgable about the vehicles that they are selling. It is also very comforting to know that you can contact them with concerns after the purchase, and they encourage you to bring the car back for evaluation. I have never been happier with an automobile purchase, and would highly recommend them. I already have, and I will definately buy from them again!

AWESOME CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Baltimore, MD |

I recently purchased a vehicle from LFF autos and the process from start to finish was Excellent. Nick was awesome to work with and was very professional. The finance process was quick and easy and I was very happy with my rate and my entire purchase experience. I?ve had my car for two months and I LOVE IT. I highly recommend LF autos to anyone looking for a quality vehicle along with top notch customer service.

Great buying experience!

by from Maryland |

SUPER easy to work with, very upfront with everything, no hidden charges, all cars in great shape, very good prices, good warranty, no pressure, and very trustworthy. I've already recommended to many of my friends. Will go back there for sure for my next purchase.

Great Fast Service

by from baltimore |

Working with Nick was a great experience. The process was quick and easy. He made sure I left satisfied and with the car I wanted! My car is in perfect condition and ride greats. I would definitely recommend lf auto to EVERYONE!

Great service

by from Baltimore md |

Brought a 07 ACURA RL it was an great experience those guys really make you feel welcome and sold me a clean and great running vehicle...

Best used Luxury car dealer in Baltimore

by from Perryhall, MD |

I bought quite a few used cars over the years but not one of those experiences can even come close to my first one at LF Autos. These guys were great from the start. No haggling, no pressure, just great service and initiative in getting me the best rate possible within their credit union. They made the whole entire process so painless that it didn't even really feel like I was buying a car. Nick and Dimitri even sent me home with a big bottle of red wine and a gift certificate to a restaurant in Towson to celebrate my new purchase. It's little things like that that sets way apart from the rest. If Yiu are in the market for a used vehicle LF Autos is the only place to go. Thanks again LF Autos!!

Easy Peezy

by from Washington, DC |

love these guys. Nick made this a very simple and easy process. I felt like he was more concerned about helping me find a car I would be happy with rather than just making a sale. He helped me narrow down the what I wanted in a car and also gave me multiple options within my budget even though I did have a good idea of what I wanted my next car to be. He asked me to check back with him in a few weeks, no pressure just a smile. I walked away with the prefect cars and to this day I can still call and ask questions about my car or warranty anything really. All car buying should be this simple.

Bought a Used Car

by from Baltimore Maryland |

I would recommend stopping by this dealer if you're in the market for a nice quality used car. I found their prices very competitive and they couldn't have been more pleasant to deal with. They had a good supply of luxury vehicles. I also was able to get a very low interest rate from a lender they recommended. Its a no frills shop and I would assume that allows them to keep prices low. The guys were great! I would use them again. They offered a 3 month warranty with my purchase and I did need to use it for a small problem. They fixed it for me. Very easy. Thanks Guys!