LF Autos

LF Autos

701 W 34th Street, Baltimore, MD 21211

Used 888-281-0624

When you are ready, stop by for a test drive!

Fantastic Buying Experience

by from Baltimore, MD |

Nick & Demetrius make car buying a RICH EXPERIENCE! Who was it that said that big things come in small packages? LF Autos may not be as big as other car dealers and car dealerships, but in a head-to-head, there is no match! My purchase was smooth, professional, and with integrity. There was no pressure, no haggle, and no fuss. You left there feeling like you could own and operate a luxury car! My purchase was clean and the customer service was classy. Thank you LF Autos!

Extremely Satisfied Customers

by from Annapolis, MD |

My husband and I went to LF autos to test drive a used Mini Cooper for our son. The two sales representatives present were extremely polite, knowledgeable about the car and its history, and put no kind of "hard sell" on us whatsoever. They answered our questions in an honest and forthright manner and provided a car fax unasked for. When we decided to buy the vehicle, they processed the paperwork quickly and efficiently and had us on our way in an amazingly short amount of time. As we were driving out of the parking lot, they chased us down and presented us with a nice bottle of wine as a "thank you." We are extremely satisfied with the polite, helpful and friendly service and would definitely shop there again.

Awesome Buying Experience!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Nick & Demetrius make car buying a RICH EXPERIENCE! Who was that said that big things come in small packages? LF Autos may not be as big as other car dealers and car dealerships, but in a head-to-head, there is no match! I purchase was smooth, professional, and with integrity. There was no pressure, no haggle, and no fuss. You left there feeling like you could own and operate a luxury car! My purchase was clean and the customer service was classy. Thank you LF Autos!

Couldn't ask for a better experience

by from Baltimore, MD |

I came in after Christmas regarding a Lexus ES 350 these guys had posted online. Dimitri was the best....friendly, very knowledgeable and attentive. He showed me around, answered all my questions and showed me all the car?s records and history. The car was in great condition and was immaculate. Nick worked with me to set up financing and was a pleasure to work with. He asked me all the right questions and spent a good deal of his time finding the best deal he could. These guys made me a happy man that day because I drove away in my beautiful Lexus without any hassle. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone for a used car.

Best choice for a used car

by from Baltimore |

Everything about my experience at l&f autos was wonderful. Great service, knowledgeable people and good selection. These guys went above and beyond explaining things to me and answering all the questions. At the same time, they asked me all the right questions to get me the car I wanted and the financing I needed. Thanks to them, I love my new car. I'd recommend l&f to everyone.

Best car buying experience ever

by from Baltimore |

I normally don't write reviews but in this case I had to. The people at LF Auto were so nice and so helpful. They made sure I understood everything about the car and the financing. They went above and beyond in helping me get the best interest rate. The options of cars was really nice too. They went as far as telling me they could get me any car I wanted even if it isn't on their lot. Just fantastic. If you are going to get a car and you are in the Baltimore area then you need to give them a call.

Best dealership in town

by from Baltimore |

The guys at LF Autos make you feel like family. They are knowledgable, courteous and professional. They have a great selection of quality cars at great prices! When I'm ready to get another car, this is the only place I will go to. Before I was even certain I would purchase a car there, they knew they were the best deal in town and had my car clean with a brilliant tire shine. I highly recommend LF Autos if your looking for great customer service and affordable prices.

LF Auto.com

by from Baltimore, MD |

great car buying experience. I found a wonderful car at a great price. The customer service was outstanding!

Loving my Audi

by from Baltimore |

This dealership everything you could ask for and more. They have a great selection of quality cars, all very well priced (I did significant research and shopping around before coming here). Customer service was outstanding. The guys there are very helpful, polite and patient. Their financing options worked out well for me, since I didn't have to go somewhere else to make arrangements, and the rates they offered were very reasonable and fair.

LF Auto

by from Washington, DC |

I recently purchased a Honda Accord Coupe that I am absolutly in LOVE with!!!!!!!!! The cars that they have are all top of the line vehicles. I was very impressed by it being a small business, and having the quality cars, outstanding customer service, and reasonable prices I was looking for. They really made buying my car easy for me and I really look forward to buying another car from them in the future. I can't thank you guys enough for all of your work and dedication to making sure I left out happy. You guys are amazing!!!!!