All Star Toyota of Baton Rouge

Service 888-789-6047

All Star Automotive Is Your Full Service Auto Group

Buying a car

by from Natchitoches, Louisiana |

Purchased a Camry from Jeff Huffman. Enjoyed working with him.

January 29, 2015

Bobbie, thank you for sharing your experience with us. Providing great customer service is always our top priority. Thank you for coming in and we hope to see you again in the near future. Congratulations on your new Camry!

2 Vehicles tried....0 Vehicles purchased

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

I recently looked at 2 vehicles through this dealer. Made it all the way through financing, but the 1st vehicle had too many miles for the bank to finance. The 2nd vehicle I was told was ready to go, only learning afterwards they couldn't come down on the price as needed for financing. Disappointed in the lack of communication.

February 9, 2015

Karla, we appreciate your feedback as it helps us measure our performance. We will be sharing your comments with our team and please feel free to contact us if you would like to further discuss your experience.

Great Service Professional Atmosphere

by from Alexandria La |

I purchased a 2015 Toyota camry. I love it it is a great car I have purchased a 2004 Toyota sequoia from here I live in Alexandria La and recommend this dealership to family and friends

January 26, 2015

Thank you for sharing your review with us! We appreciate your business and are happy to hear you had a great experience at All Star. Thank you for choosing our dealership and traveling from Alexandria to do business with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Good Experience

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Salesman and other members of staff were courteous and very helpful.

January 20, 2015

Danny, we love hearing about customers that have a great experience at All Star Toyota, and we are glad you are one of them! Thank you for choosing our dealership and welcome to our All Star Family.

Awesome Customer Service

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

My newly car buying experience was good at All Star Toyota and I would recommend friends and family to purchase a car with this dealer. Allthough there were a few unexpected changes in my used car buying process, overall the All Star Team worked diligently to get me into a car that I really wanted and liked very much! Unlike some dealers who will push to sell you anything off their lot, this was not my experience with All Star Toyota. More importantly, I took my car for the 1st "8K" mile complementary oil change they offered and all went flawless without a hassle. The customer service was excellent. There were no hidden agenda or pushy additional sales pitches. I even offered to pay for a tire rotation service on my own cognizance. I felt very pleased with the service and the care that was shown to me about my car. I certainly trust their service department. "Good Job Team Toyota!"

January 20, 2015

Gina, thank you for taking the time to write this review! We work hard to ensure our customers have the best experience and we are thrilled your process was smooth and easy. Thanks for being a great customer and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

BEST DEALER IN LA!!!

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

10 out of 10. Speedy but thorough service. It's nice to work with people who know how to deal with their customers.

January 18, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, Thomas. We work hard to ensure we provide the best experience to our customers and are thrilled you had a very good one. Thank you for choosing our dealership and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Helpful and Timely Service

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

All Star has been helpful from the time I bought my car. I need reminders, and they send them. They give me an appointment within a day or two of my calling. Staff are uniformly pleasant and always give me choices once they have analyzed what the car needs or will soon need. I love this car, and I'm glad to give it the professional attention it deserves.

January 13, 2015

Nicky, thank you for taking the time to write this review! We work hard to ensure our customers have the best experience and we are thrilled you had a good experience with no pressure. Please know that we will always be here for you. Thanks for being a great customer and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Great experience.

by from Port Allen, LA |

Excellent transaction. Our salesman Cody Leake was very friendly and helpful, and the business manager Michael lent a calm businesslike nature to the transaction. This was an easy soft sale, they let the product speak for itself and worked with us to meet our financial needs. Would absolutely do business with them again. This is our first experience with All Star Toyota, but we have bought other brands of vehicles from other All Star dealerships in the past. Each experience has been a good one, but buying this Toyota was the best.

January 14, 2015

John, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We work tirelessly to ensure our customers receive the best experience possible and are very happy to see yours was satisfactory! Welcome to our All Star Family, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

great service

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

It was a great experience. The process was easy.I would buy my neXT car here.

January 7, 2015

We are very happy to hear that you had a positive experience and thank you for coming in. Welcome to our All Star Family, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

2002 Tundra

was good and completed as stated 11111111111111111111111111111111

January 3, 2015

Thank you for the review Alfred!

Great sales team, timely delivery of new truck.

by from Free well springs |

Purchased a new truck. Will be going back to check out the cars next

December 30, 2014

Ken, Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear your experience was a good one. We look forward to seeing you again soon and thank you for choosing All Star!