All Star Toyota

Service 888-789-6047

All Star Automotive Is Your Full Service Auto Group

Great service

by from Baton Rouge, La |

My experience from the sale to the first oil change has been fantastic. Everyone has provided prompt, attentive, and overall pleasant service. I would definitely recommend this dealership to a friend. In fact, I have!!

Prompt and great service

by from Baton Rouge |

Pleasant experience, test drive, trade in, and out with used vehicle in under two hours.

Tundra Purchase at All Star Baton Rouge

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

I bought a Tundra at from my sales consultant, JR Ratliff. I shopped two other dealers in Baton Rouge before I went to All Star. From the minute I walked in I knew there was something different. The staff was most helpful and JR was wonderful to work with as was his General Manager, Lee Carney. They found the specific truck I wanted at their dealership in Alexandria. After concluding our negotiations I just happened to mentioned that I was leaving the next day on a family trip and sure would love to go in the truck. Unbeknownst to me they had someone leave Baton Rouge at 5:30 in the afternoon (ON FRIDAY) to get it to me first thing the next morning. They even installed the accessories I wanted and had the truck ready for me when I got there. It was the best buying experience I've ever had, period! Matt McKay has a wonderful team here!

September 17, 2014

David, thank you for taking the time to write this review! We work hard to ensure our customers have the best experience and we are thrilled you had a good experience with no pressure. Please know that we will always be here for you. Thanks for being a great customer and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

All Star and Daniel

by from Prairieville, LA |

I've bought 2 new cars from Daniel and both times the experience was excellent! The Scion xD has performed well and given me fantastic fuel economy! Thanks Daniel!!!

September 8, 2014

Dan, thank you so much for your kind words. We value you as our customer and strive to provide you with the best experience every single time. Thank you for being a loyal customer and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Corolla & Camry

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

I purchased a Corolla for my daughter from All-Star, via Daniel. Impeccable service with a friendly attitude and amazing knowledge about the car and features. No smarmy sales tactics here! Thanks Daniel for a great car-buying experience!!! Can't wait to buy my next car - a Camry!

September 2, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We work hard to ensure we are providing a great experience for our customers and we are elated to see that you are happy with your purchase. We look forward to seeing you again soon and welcome you to our All Star family!

Great experience

by from Denham Springs, LA |

Went to Allstar Toyota after my car was totaled. J R Ratliff was my sales person and he is awesome. He is extremely knowledgeable about his product and very professional. He gave us all of our options but was not a "high pressure" person. He helped all through the process and I would highly recommend him for your next purchase. The dealership as a whole is excellent.

September 2, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We work hard to ensure our customers have the best experience and we are thrilled your process was smooth and easy. Thanks for being a great customer and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Wonderful experience!! Great Customer Service!!

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

We had a wonderful experience at the All Star Toyota dealership!! Henry Adebutu and Lee Carney were so helpful! They answered all of our questions and made everything so easy. They were patient, honest and very understanding. We looked at new and used vehicles and decided to go with a new 4Runner. We could not be happier! Thank you to the team at All Star! We will definitely be buying our next vehicle here!

September 8, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this kind review. We work hard to ensure we provide the best experience to our customers and are thrilled you had a very good one. Welcome to our All Star family Megan, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great job!! Excellent Service!!!

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

JR, my personal salesman, was awesome! He was very knowledgeable, patient, and trustworthy, all qualities I wanted in a salesperson. He took time to answer all questions, provided requested information and worked with me to get a vehicle with my desired amenities yet within my budget. He was not pushy or demanding; he provided an exceptional buying experience. I would strongly recommend JR and All Star Toyota for your car buying needs.

August 28, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We work hard to ensure our customers have the best experience and we are thrilled your process was smooth and easy. Welcome to our All Star family and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Scion/Toyota? Go see Daniel LaFleur at All Start!!

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

I bought a Scion TC from Daniel LaFleur. He was incredible helpful, knowledgeable, and interested on finding what fixed my transportation and financial needs. He's goes the extra mile to make the car buying experience a great one. Daniel also knows all his resources around the dealership so you will get the most out of your purchase. I recommended all of my friends and family to go see him when they are thinking about buying a car. Daniel and Ron are the guys to go to when it comes down to Scion and Toyota, do not waste your time anywhere else.

September 2, 2014

We love hearing about customers that have a great experience at All Star Toyota, and we are glad you are one of them! Thank you for choosing our dealership and welcome to our All Star Family.

Chevy '12

by from Hammond, La |

Just bought a truck from these guys this weekend, Couldn't have been more pleased. Washed and detailed it for me twice, filled up my tank twice, and even put the stock muffler back on at my request (had after market pipes, which I'm not a fan of). These guys are great would definitely go back to them. If you go ask for JR, he's the man! - Colby Gomez

August 19, 2014

Colby, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We work tirelessly to ensure our customers receive the best experience possible and are very happy to see yours was satisfactory! Welcome to our All Star Family, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.