VW Kearny Mesa

8040 Balboa Ave, San Diego, CA 92111

New 888-479-0214
Used 888-633-0413
Service 888-903-1607

The only VW dealer with service open 7 days a week!

Excellent Customer Service. Great Experience

by from San Diego, CA |

Very friendly and helpful service. Daniel was very professional and went above and beyond to ensure that I got exactly what I wanted. I am very happy with my purchase. Ended up buying a new 2015 VW Jetta.I highly recommend VW Kearny Mesa.

Great Time. Great Service. Great Dealership

by from Irvine, CA |

I really enjoyed my time at Kearny Mesa VW. Very family oriented, great staff, and the layout of the Dealership was great. I loved the open space design. I worked with Josh, Wendy, and Aldo throughout the process. They were ALL very accommodating and allowed me to indulge my car enthusiasm as I walked around it to make sure it was spotless. The F&I process was easy and smooth. If it wasn't for the need to beat Friday afternoon traffic to drive back to Irvine, I would have stayed longer to talk shop more. This Dealership is definitely worth an hour or two drive.

March 11, 2015

We're glad you enjoyed purchasing your new car with us! Thank you for giving us an opportunity to assist you with your purchase. We look forward to talk shop with you in the future!

Great Professionals, Awesome Listeners/Providers

by from San Diego, California |

Give Volkswagen Kearny Mesa a chance. They provide quality repair service. Had service done on March 03, 2015. April (service consultant) is punctual and meticulous. April was constantly updating the customers and listening to their concerns. She was professional and very easy to speak to about problems you may have with your vehicle. Kathy (Service Manager) is a great manager. Kathy listens to the customers concerns and feedback. She makes it a duty to understand the customer and is also very professional in contacting the customers about the status of the vehicle and the service provided. Kathy and April will try their best to make things better for you as a customer. Kathy and April should be acknowledged by VW of America for their outstanding service. It is very hard to find an exceptional and honest service providers like Kathy and April. Kathy and April cares about your safety so they will make sure your vehicle is properly maintained. VW Kearny Mesa has very knowledgeable technicians and will provide you with a fair and agreeable inspection of what your vehicle's future repair and service will need. Kudos to hard to find quality customer service especially at vehicle repair shops whether at a dealership or outside repair shops.

March 11, 2015

Thank you for your kind review on Kathy and April! We're thrilled to hear they take great care of you and your vehicle. If there is ever anything we can do for you, please let us know.

Great Attention, excellent Customer Service!

by from San Diego, CA |

VW of Kearny Mesa was an excellent car buying experience in every aspect. The staff is very friendly and helpful as soon as you step foot at their dealership. But what I was most grateful for was the Sales Consultant I was approached by, Daniel Vasquez. He made my first new car buying experience smooth, quick, stress free and pleasant. He was very knowledgeable, honest, friendly, professional and experienced. At no time did I feel pressured or even feel any worries in the whole process. I highly recommend VW of Kearny Mesa and especially Daniel Vasquez who made my car buying experience a great one!!

March 11, 2015

Thank you for your kind review on Daniel! We're glad you enjoyed purchasing your new car with us.

Great experience

by from Chula vista |

Great dealership and great people. I've purchased a few cars in the last 10 years and so far this has been the easiest experience ever. Daniel Vazquez went out of his way to make this happen. I leased a new passat and Im very happy with it. I would recommend VW kearny mesa and specifically Daniel Vazquez

March 10, 2015

We're glad you are enjoying your Passat! Thank you for sharing your experience and for allowing us to earn your business.

Great Experience

by from San Diego, CA |

I leased my third vehicle from here a few months ago and dealt with Aldo and Josh. Aldo went above and beyond to ensure that I got the exact vehicle I wanted and Josh made sure my pymt was within budget. All in all the whole process was painless. I've also since had my vehicle serviced with their service department and had an equally great experience. I highly recommend this dealership. Thanks for everything guys!

March 10, 2015

Thank YOU! We truly appreciate your loyalty and your kind review. If there is ever anything we can assist you with, please let us know.

A great start on buying my new car

by from Lakeside, CA |

I had the great experience of founding this car dealer place . What it made it more unique is that I'm a first time buyer and honestly I was scare. I thought that the process and the car price was going to be a bit pricey and that I was going to get ripoff but I didn't . Daniel Vazquez ,a salesman , he was great. He took his time to find the best deal possible and literally he really took some time . And the end everything worked out perfectly. I got a great deal on a GLI 2014 automobile and I would recommend this place.

March 10, 2015

Thank you, Sarai! We're glad you enjoyed your first car purchase. Come back and pay us a visit!

Great service

by from Chula Vista, CA |

I was very satisfied with my experience at Kearny Mesa VW. I went in to buy my first car and a dealership employee, Daniel Vazquez, was extremely helpful. He was kind and very informative. Thanks to him, I bought my first car and I can count on him when ever i have a question about my car or services. Overall the facility was clean and very welcoming. Great service! Thank you

March 10, 2015

Thank YOU! We hope you are enjoying your new car. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can assist you with.

Very good customer service experience

by from San Diego, CA |

I bought my 2014 jetta a few months ago in VW Kearny Mesa and I had a great experience, everybody was very friendly and professional at the same time. Danny helped me since the beginning and he was very professional and he always knew what I was looking for. They helped me with a great lease offer and stay in my budget. I'm very satisfied with my purchase!

March 10, 2015

Carla, thank you for sharing your experience! We wish you the best with your Jetta and we look forward to seeing you again!

Great Customer Service!!!

by from Chula Vista |

I had previously shopped around other VW dealers in the area when looking to purchase my Jetta and let me tell you that I would pick VW kearney Mesa over any other dealer because of their customer service. In the other dealers they would give us attitude and you can tell right away they just wanted to sell you anything. At VW kearney Mesa the team really makes an effort to get to know your needs and never did i feel pressured about making a decision. Daniel Vazquez helped me, he is a sweetheart, don't let his classy hairstyle deceive you, he actually knows the cars and its great with customers. I recently took my friend to buy a 2015 Jetta SE because she fell in love with mine. Again the whole team did not fail us. Thank you Daniel and the Kearney Mesa team.

March 10, 2015

We hope you and your friend are enjoying your new Jettas! Thank you for your review.