Team Toyota

(4.1) 9 Reviews

1788 O'Neal Lane, Baton Rouge, LA 70816

Used 225-225-5880

purchase of a pre owned

by from gross tete louisiana |

Kevin babin salesman and Jeff Braxton finance. I must say it was a pleasure purchasing from these guys. I would refer anyone to Kevin or Jeff. I will definitely purchase vehicles from them in the future.

Awesome service department!

by from Baton Rouge, La |

I started bringing my car (Lincoln) to Team Toyota for repairs and general maintenance a few years ago. Kyle is one of the service managers and he is awesome! I never once felt like he was charging me for something I didn't need. He is extremely knowledgeable about all kinds of makes and models. When something was wrong with my Lincoln, he (and his crew) knew exactly how to repair it, and did so with the utmost quality and speed. When my Lincoln was done for, I went to Kyle to get recommendations for a new car. He went over the pros and cons of all the cars I had looked at and even helped me find one! I've been screwed over by quite a few mechanics, but Kyle is honest to a fault! I definitely recommend him to anyone!

Too pushy with the phone calls and terrible prices

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

For starters, I do my research and don't go in blind. I got there, and was interested in a Toyota Prius C1 or C2. I started off by asking to see the lower versions, and by no surprise they're all white and silver. Absolutely no other colors despite the website showing other colors. I get back from the test drive and go back there to talk prices. He was assisting multiple people, so we sat in an office for awhile. He gets there and we can finally talk about the pricing. I told him about my research and that I don't want a bunch of worthless options. He gives me a quote for higher than the sticker price. I just chuckled, and told him I wouldn't pay over X amount for any of them, and certainly wasn't going to buy in silver or white. He kept asking, "Is that your offer?!". No, it's not my stinking offer, as I just told you I'm not buying a silver or white car. He even told me that those lower ends weren't available in other colors when I asked about ordering a car. Did he not get it when I told him I had researched this car? I know the lower end C1 and C2's come in other colors. After we left, the salesperson has continued to call and e-mail, despite me telling him I'm not interested in dealing with that dealership anymore. Also, don't call my wife because I tell you "no". It ended up being a complete run-around for nothing and we were certainly not happy. I will probably end up purchasing a Prius C from a no-haggle internet place or something. I'm just so fed up with bad pricing, lack of different colors, poor listening skills from salespeople, and the general anxiety that the whole car buying process causes.

No morals or respect!

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Team Toyota has no morals when selling a car. Lying to a mom about appropriate car seat fitting? Really? Then when the general manager Brett Kemp calls to "handle the situation", he will put you down financially and turn the car seat situation into a joke! I have bought from them before so this was a huge disappointment to me. This is who represents the company?? Please learn how to appropriately apologize and fix the situation because this is not a good look!

Nice used car at fair price

by from Satsuma, Louisiana |

I needed a first car for my son and buying a reliable used automobile is sometimes tricky. Fred Jones and Rick at Team helped me find a fine little Corola for my son. I surprised him for his 17th birthday. Thanks team and keep up the honest work. Facilty wise i noticed that the used car building could use some improve ments.

Outstanding service from Ron Jackson

by from Walker LA |

Ron Jackson is the reason I come to Team Toyota. He's friendly, down to earth not pushy and speaks as if he has good product training. Ron will be my salesman of choice as long as he is at Team Toyota. Ron makes sure his customers get a great deal.

They are a true Team

by from Denham springs, la |

I got the car I wanted and a great price. The Team experience was good. My salesperson sent me to service to talk to the service person about my upkeep. If I need another car now or anytime ill be coming here. My Salesperson still calls and emails me. I am a very happy buyer. Thanks Steve and Thomas and Ronny.

Satisfied Team Toyota Customer

by from Baton Rouge, La |

I purchased a Toyota Prius Feb/2011 from Henry A. Henry was extremely helpful, he went above and beyond to assist me with my car selection. I traded my Honda accord for a great value, and received a fair price on my new Prius. I would gladly recommend Henry Adebutu to anyone in need of a new vehicle and want a great service before and after the sale. Great job Henry!!

Straight & to the point

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

After having felt with many others the Internet rep asked me to just give them a chance to earn my business. They gave me a better demand a better offer on my trade in. I couldn't imaging a better interaction.