Team Toyota

Service 888-409-9375

Come Join The Team!

Best dealership in town

by from Slaughter, La |

We love Team Toyota. The sales staff goes over and bryond to deliver just what you want on you new vehicle and give you the best price in town. We were so pleased with our purchase that my son and his wife bought both of their new vehicles for Team.

May 6, 2015

Thank you Charlie and Diane Knaps for your excellent review! We are so happy you had such a great experience with us that you referred us to your son and his wife and allowed us to earn their business as well. From all of us at Team Toyota, we appreciate your business and welcome all of you to our Team Family!

FIVE STAR ALL THE WAY!!!!!!

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Thank you Russell for a very pleasant experience in purchasing our 2015 Highlander!! You are the best!! We enoyed visiting with you and getting to know you. Everyone at the Dealership was helpful and extremely efficient . We loved how we received in depth information concerning financing, future service needs, plus details concerning all operations of the vehicle. Our vehicle was superbly prepped and ready to go when we arrived for pick-up. Russell and Keith.....I had my mind set on gray interior, but your suggestion of the cream interior color plus all of the upgrades has won me over! We are glad we made that choice.

March 30, 2015

Thank you Danny and Judy Keen for taking the time out of your day to write such a great, detailed review! We are so pleased that you had such a wonderful experience and look forward to helping you in the future. From all of us at Team Toyota, welcome to our Team Family! #JoinTeamToyota

Joe Jenkins

by from Baton Rouge,La |

I would like to take the time and thank Joe Jenkins for all he done for me this was my first time purchasing a car and I must say he made it easy as possible I told him what I was looking for and what I like and what my price range was and he made it happen I would recommend all my friends and family to Mr. Joe Jenkins thanks a lot I really appreciate your help

March 5, 2015

Thank you Mabel for your great review! We strive for excellent customer service so we are thrilled we exceeded your expectations. Once again, thank you from Team Toyota!

Loved it. All done quickly and efficiently.

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

I recently bought a 2014 Toyota Avalon From Team Honda in Baton Rouge. The experience was very quick and efficient. They were ready to make a deal! Thanks Team!

March 3, 2015

Thank you Sheryl for your great review! Enjoy your new car and don't hesitate to let us know if we can be of further service in the future. Once again, thank you for Joining The Team!

New Purchase- Lee Hogan Salesman

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

The best auto purchase experience ever. This is my 2nd 2014 Tundra purchased in 90 days. The first was totaled in an accident Mr. Hogan called and checked on me regularly and treated me like family. Took care of everything witth no hassle and provided the best deal

Lee Hogan was my Salesman

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

The best car purchase experience ever. Everyone was helpful, friendly and not overly aggressive. My salesman was Lee Hogan and he was the best. Very knowledgable about the vehicle. Gave me the truth with all pros and cons. Was very honest and upfront and gave me the best deal

great service

by from hammond la |

great service, great price, and our salesperson, steven lobue was a pleasure to deal with would recommend this dealership to any one, thanks team Toyota.

New Purchase

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

I bought a 2015 Tacoma on 12/20/14 and it was one of the best experiences I have had. this is my third vehicle to buy from this dealership and they made me feel very welcomed with no hassle on buying my new vehicle. Gave me a tour of the dealership went over my new vehicle in detail and even setup my bluetooth system in my new truck. I would highly recommend this dealership to my family and friends.

You are taken care of even after you buy the car

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

This was my first time to buy a new car, and I spent a lot of time researching what to expect before I ever made contact with a dealer. My sales consultant, Mathew, was knowledgeable and made the car buying process easy. I got a great price and a beautiful car. They aren't done with you after you make your purchase; they make sure you know where to go if you have problems, give you multiple ways to make contact if you have questions, they book your first scheduled maintenance, make sure you know how to use the tech in your car, etc.

Satisfied Customer

by from Baton Rouge, Louisiana |

Donnie at Team Toyota was very knowledgable and willing to work with us in purchasing our new Rav4. He listened to what we wanted and offered suggestions when needed. His patience and friendly demeanor have made me feel very satisfied with the service at Team Toyota,

Like Family

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Steve at Team Toyota helped to put my family into an amazing brand new 2015 Toyota Sienna. Steve and the gang were helpful to make sure my husband and I were happy and comfortable with our new purchase decision. Leaving the 5-seater SUV world behind, and entering the 3rd row Van world was a transition they let us patiently choose with a smile. They made sure our new vehicle had all the features we needed, and also made sure the vehicle we would drive off the lot would be the one we'd own for years to come with no regrets. Thanks for all your help, time, and patience while we took a huge step in our on-the-road lives. -Brandon and Cheri Olinde