Levittown Ford

New 888-527-5042 New 888-527-5042
Used 888-904-5332 Used 888-904-5332
Service 866-456-8752 Service 866-456-8752

100% COMMITTED TO CUSTOMER SATISFACTION

Thank you from a happy customer!!

by from Bethpage, ny |

From the moment I stepped in, I was greeted with prompt service and attention. The staff is friendly and attentive. We negotiated the right price and got a great deal on a brand new F150. The truck is great and loaded with all the right features I need. Thank you Steve and Jeff for explaining all the features to me and syncing my phone. A+++++ thanks guys!!!!!

AMAZING Service

by from Lindenhurst, N.Y. |

I brought my Ford Fusion in for an oil change and they were wonderful! It even took shorter than expected! The staff was welcoming and the guy who checked in my car was very personable.

Quick Lane and VIP Program is awesome!

by from Stony Brook, NY |

I brought the vehicle in for a NYS Inspection through the Quick Lane which does not require an inspection. Since purchased the car at Levittown Ford I am enrolled in the VIP Program. This means free oil changes and NYS Inspections among other things. I drive about 40 minutes or so just to come to this dealer.

January 30, 2016

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Thomas! The staff at Levittown Ford, LLC always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business and thank you again for the review!

Happy new car owner

by from Amity Harbor, NY |

I always have an excellent experience at Levittown Ford. I highly recommend them to anyone in the market for a Ford and or to service their Ford.

Great Car Dealership

by from Long Beach, NY |

I just picked up my 2013 Certified F-150 King Ranch today, and I love everything about it. Adam Diaz at Levittown Ford was the best! Adam found me the pickup truck I was looking for, and Adam and the team at Levittown Ford work hard to see that to get me the price I was willing to pay. I will definitely be going back to Levittown for next time I need to purchase a car or truck. Regards Danny

January 7, 2016

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting. It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we?re glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring!

Amazing Dealership

by from New Hyde Park |

Extremely patient and accommodating people at this dealership. Its not the typical force a car down your throat type of dealership. I leased a Ford Fusion from here, got an amazing deal, upgraded model, and was out of there in no time. Specifically what made my experience so memorable was the help of Justin Salman- one of the salesmen. He was extremely helpful throughout every step of the process.

Worked to get me a great deal.

by from Levittown NY |

The dealer, Vinny, was very attentive to my needs and worked diligently to get me the best deal possible. His service was professional and courteous. I will be back at Levittown Ford to purchase a vehicle.

December 6, 2015

John, thank you for sharing your recent experience at Levittown Ford, LLC. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

by from levittown NY |

Saw a used car show up at the dealer one day driving past. Been searching around looking for this car for some time. Took a walk inside to see if a deal can be made. Soon enough after some great discussion a deal was made and i couldn't be any happier! Highly recommend Levittown ford to anyone who is looking to buy a car. Thank you very much Vincent V and Levittown ford due to the helpful, reasoning, and great staff!

Purchased used car

by from Bethpage NY |

Had to purchased a new vehicle came to Levittown Ford , Mom brought Suv 2 years ago great experience. Came to look and our sales rep Vincent Visceglia worked to getting our 2013 Ford Edge. He was very personable and accommodating. He made it a nice experience.

November 11, 2015

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Levittown Ford, LLC. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

Levittown Ford never disappoints...

by from Middle Village, NY |

I am always confident that my Focus 2012 is in good hands when I bring my car in for service. It's extremely important to me that my car is well taken care of and looked after, and it definitely is. Michael G. was more than obliging in accommodating my time schedule recently...a big "thank you" to Michael! Thanks also to everyone at this service center; kudos to all! Linda S.