Levittown Ford

New 888-527-5042
Used 888-904-5332
Service 866-456-8752

100% COMMITTED TO CUSTOMER SATISFACTION

Thank you from a happy customer!!

by from Bethpage, ny |

From the moment I stepped in, I was greeted with prompt service and attention. The staff is friendly and attentive. We negotiated the right price and got a great deal on a brand new F150. The truck is great and loaded with all the right features I need. Thank you Steve and Jeff for explaining all the features to me and syncing my phone. A+++++ thanks guys!!!!!

Great service great car!

by from Long Island, New York |

I own a 2012 Expedition. It is by far the best car I've ever owned. My family loves it. The optional ac adapter was a life saver! He son has asthma and on a road trip he needed to use the nebulizer. Since we were in the middle of nowhere we couldn't stop. We were able to use the nebulizer and made him more comfortable. The service at Levittown Ford is fantastic. They are always friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Great service

by from Levittown, New York |

Everyone at ford was kind and made me feel so comfortable, I felt they listen to all my needs and concerns

Great salesman

by from Bethpage, NY |

Salesman great but the process took to long also if you open up at 9 AM doors should be open and salesman should not be at a "Meeting" dealership has nice clean windows-you can see them arriving-LATE.

survey

by from massapequa park, ny |

Service --oil change & tire rotation- was made easy by the courteous and helpful staff. All around enjoyable transaction.

May 21, 2015

Thank you for the amazing review, Charles! Thank you so much for choosing Levittown Ford as your first choice for service!

by from Levitown, NY |

Pleasure to deal with always, great staff! Thanks again.

great service

by from massapequa ,NY |

Really helped my wife with her explorer when the window came off track and broke. They were able to take the car right away. Since my wife needs her car, they were able to give her a loaner car right away.

May 21, 2015

We're glad we were able to assist you and fix your wife's window, James! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you! Take care!

Stephen Fisher

by from Levittown, NY |

Service performed as requested. Loaner vehicle available as requested. No problems.

FORD 2014 LIMITED

by from Fresh Meadows, NY |

Very good service..., waiting was not a problem. I would come for my oil and other services all the time.

May 18, 2015

Thank you for your wonderful comments of your recent experience with us, Alexandru! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Sam Paniccia

by from Huntington Station, NY |

I had no appointment for my first oil change at Levittown Ford and I was in and out pretty quick. Joe was very helpful and attentive to my questions and providing great service. Complimentary coffee and pastries were a welcome sight at 8am. The women on the front desk were great. Timmy in the Parts Dept helped me buy some touch up paint. (He was fantastic and went way beyond and above. You are lucky to have such a great employee on the Parts desk.) My only concern was the half hour I had to spend cleaning the grease off my floor mats when I got home. My truck is a 2014 and is brand new, and I had just spent $270 on WeatherTech floor mats and they were BLACK (beige floor mats) with grease. Luckily, no grease on the seats and some bug and tar remover cleaned up the floor mats. But it took me longer to clean up than the oil change took me. So, it would be appreciated if the Techs would use paper floor liners or use cover boots to re-enter the vehicle.

Service

by from Lindenhurst, NY |

Car towed there for ongoing issues with transmission. Service Rep Mike was great.

May 18, 2015

We hope everything was completed to your satisfaction, Christine! Thank you for your wonderful comments! Take care!