Austin Rising Fast Motor Cars

1005008024 N Interstate 35, Austin, TX 78753

Great experience

by from Killeen, TX |

From start to finish, these guys were very respectful/professional in the process of me buying my 2007 Jeep Commander. I highly recommended Austin Rising Fast to anyone looking for an affordable/good quality pre-owned vehicle. Big thanks to Sam and the manager.

Good people, even better car buying experience!

by from Austin, TX |

I would definitely recommend Rising Fast Motors to anyone ready to buy a quality used vehicle. After several used vehicles found online led us to car lots of the shady variety, my bf and I were very skeptical about buying from somewhere we'd never heard of. After talking to some friends, Min and the Rising Fast team came highly recommended. Min made the financing part of the process so easy and surprisingly painless. I felt at ease as soon as I stepped foot on the lot. Once look and one can easily see how well the vehicles are maintained. She actually provided us with a copy of the Carfax and the GM, Greg, even knows the prior owner to our new car. A good salesman knows that a successful deal starts with building a solid relationship. They definitely do that and will see us again for more business down the road.

great experience

by from austin tx |

Min worked with us even after closing time. We walked in carless and left in a nissan. She was helpful and very nice. I will recommend this place to anyon

Bought a 2009 Mini Cooper S Wow..Love it!

by from Hutto, Tx |

I recently purchased a 2009 Mini Cooper S, and I gotta tell you my experience was amazing! Initially my wife and I were just looking for a second car, nothing special...something a little "sporty", good gas mileage..."yada yada yada"....and I remembered always passing this quaint little car dealership off of I35 that seem to always have nice, clean pre-owned cars.....so one Sunday after church.....we stopped by and we saw the Mini Cooper of our dreams!!! While there we met one of the Finance Managers, who just happen to be onsite (as they are normally closed on Sundays)....and the rest is history! The sales and finance team from Michael, Mihn, Jerry......and General Mgr. Greg Phea made our transistion from "just looking" to "where do I sign" an easy decision! Their professionalism, attention to detail, finance options and customer care made my wife and I feel confortable and confident that we had chosen the correct dealership. Right now, we've owned the Mini for a little over a 2 weeks.......and we have only one thing to say.......... Thank You "Austin Rising Fast Motor Cars" !

Infiniti M35 Awesome Experience

by from Austin, Texas |

Infiniti M35 Greg, Minn, John & Sam thank you for the great experience. You all were so patient and responsive with this transaction. You all deliver what you say you will deliver and you are honest. Yes people, I said "honest"! This is my experience. I speak for myself and my transaction. I can't say I have ever had an experience like this at a car dealership. Thank you for your awesome service.

GOOD THING GONE TERRIBLY BAD!!

by from Austin, TX |

This August I purchased a car from "A. R. F. " for my wife, and we were happy for about three weeks. That's when the transmission went out and the a/c stopped blowing cold. The service department agreed to do the repair to the transmission (at my expense of nearly $1,600.00!!) And in doing so damaged the suspension, antilock brake system and something in the fuel system. AND, the transmission was still not working properly. After weeks of conversation and consulting other repair places, they asked me to take the car back to them and they would look at it. That was more than six weeks ago! ! Yes, I said six weeks. As of today, 12/6, I have spoken with their "operations manager" who stated he had no idea what was going on with my car and would get back to me next week! I have now spent well over $6,000.00 on a car for my wife that ARF has had in their shop for more than 10 weeks! ! You decide, are you willing to experience my nightmare? If so, this is the place to shop for your next vehicle. Good luck.

TOPNOTCH AFTER-THE-SALE SERVICE & SUPPORT

by from Lubbock, TX |

About 2,000 miles away from home, my new Infiniti's battery failed for the second time since our trip began. While waiting for road service, I called Greg Phea at Austin Rising Fast Motor Cars, who had arranged the purchase of my Infiniti. Without hesitation, Greg located and guided us to the nearest Infiniti dealer AND reserved a room for us at a nearby hotel. What began as a scary situation for two 70+ year-old women, turned out to be another enjoyable leg of our autumn trip to the New England states. Until I was introduced to Greg and RFMC more than 20 years ago, I was one of those women who hated dealing with automobile salesmen. Now, I actually look forward to buying a new car, as long as Greg and his RFMC staff handle it for me.

The Easiest Buying Process Ever!!!!

by from Austin, TX |

I just bought my 2004 Buick and I absolutely love it. The General Manager Greg Phea and Staff Min, Jerry, John, Sam and even the mechanic Juan. They are awesome!!! I came in as a stranger and I'm leaving as as friend. I'm one satisfied customer!!! Thanks for keeping It 100..Make Sure To Check them out and be a satisfied customer just like me! Sincerely, Mrs. Ross Thanks ARFMC

Wonderful Customer Service!!

by from Austin, Tx |

Min, Min , Min.....she offered us amazing customer service...Austin Rising Fast is a great dealership, if you want a NICE car... She helped us get the car we wanted at a great price, and I love how she didn't pressure us to purchase anything or even to get a different car. Greg was also great, he offered guidance and advice in this process. My wife and I didn't think we would even qualify for a car, and sure enough they made it happen. I def recommend this dealer to EVERYONE...SERIOUSLY! by the way they helped us leave with a 2006 Range Rover, it was BEAUTIFUL....Thanks Min :)

GREAT SERVICE!!

by from austin,tx |

I LOVE Austin Rising Fast!!! Min helped us and was amazing. When I thought we weren't gonna get the car Min called in her heavy hitters to make sure I left with the car I WANTED!! Her kindness was refreshing. I loved that the quality of cars on there lot, they are extremely nice.