Team Honda

Service 888-380-9778

Come Join The Team

WONDERFUL experience!

by from Loranger, LA |

This is my second Honda but my first time to deal with Team Honda for a purchase. I am usually leery of going to dealerships because I hate the haggling over price and I hate how the dealer always seems to be lying. But I did NOT experience that here at all! My car dealer was super nice and made be feel totally at ease. The day after I bought the car something scuffed my hood up on my way home. The dealer offered for me to come in and have it all buffed out at no charge! He really did care and that means a lot! I would highly recommend this dealership to everyone! Thanks so much!

July 22, 2015

Thank you Dariene for your great review! We strive to exceed great customer service and we are so happy you were satisfied with your experience. Welcome to our Team Family!

My experience

by from Baton Rouge, La |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Team Honda, and Fred Robins was the best car salesman I have come into contact with thus far!

August 21, 2015

Thank you Alicia for letting us know about your experience and for mentioning your product specialist Fred Robins! Welcome to our Team Family!

Great Customer Service

by from baton rouge,la |

I bought my car from Nick Peoples, he was very knowledgeable with assisting me in my car buying process. I came in wanting one thing but after talking with him I was able to buy something better. Most car salesman will sell you anything this was not the case with him. I now refer all my friends and family to Nick. I plan to buy all my future cars after my experience with Nick.

August 1, 2015

Thank you for letting us know about your experience! Also, mentioning your product specialist means a great deal along with referring him and Team Honda. Welcome to the Team Family!

great sevice, salesmen

by from baton rouge,la |

Nick is an outstanding salesman. He made sure I left the car lot with what I wanted. He was very organized and had everything together. I even recommended my friends and family to do dealings with him. awesome customer service

August 1, 2015

Thank you Shaye for your great review on Team Honda and your product specialist Nick Peoples! Also, we appreciate you recommending us to your friends and family. What a compliment! Welcome to the Team Family!

This is the worst dealer I have ever seen here

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

This is the worst dealer I have ever seen in Baton Rouge. We scheduled an appointment online. When we got there, no body took care us for 30 minutes. Then an agent came here. He made us wait in front of his table for another 30 minutes, without any friendly introduction or even offering a cup of water. We told them we sincerely wanted to buy a new car, and we told them our expectation. We also told them the best price what Richard Honda offered. We asked them if they could beat the offer. Then that guy become kind of insulted, and very angry. He said we were fooling him, and no body could offer the price lower than the invoice. Come on! He just thought we were idiot. If the manager can see this review, please just tell your agents that be patient with your customers. The Team Honda has lost sincere many customers just because of your impatient agents. I will tell all our friends about our unpleasant experience, and recommended not to go to Team Honda.

July 23, 2015

"We sincerely apologize for your negative experience at our dealership. We strive to make every customer experience a great one and take it very serious when we fail to meet that goal. Please feel free to contact me personally to discuss the matter further." Kenny Scarbro General Sales Manager Team Honda.

Great experience!

by from Denham Springs, LA |

Buying a new car was a really easy and pleasant experience at Team Honda. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Our salesman "Dan" was very knowledgeable and easy to work with. I look forward to using the service department for the maintenance on my new Honda.

July 24, 2015

Thank you Sue for your review and congratulations on your new car! We also look forward to helping you with your maintenance needs in our top rated service department. Welcome to our Team Family!

Geaux Team Honda & Thomas Adams!

by from Zachary, LA |

Team Honda is phenomenal! When we first pulled up we were greeted like family or friends, not a customer. I was thoroughly impressed with the service we were given. I didn't feel pressured into making a decision, but was shown respect & patience. I didn't feel hassled, but educated on the car we were looking at. I fell in love with the Honda Pilot and purchased one. Throughout the buying process, we weren't given false promises or extremely ridiculous numbers. They worked within our budget and were upfront with all of the numbers. It was an easy deal. After the purchase we had a few accessories added, the service department and sales department were quick, professional, & courteous. We will definitely be future customers at Team Honda!

July 23, 2015

Thank you Redmon for your feedback on our sales and service department! Buying a car has its stereotypes of being stressful and as a big purchase can be no matter what you buy, we want to be different and make it as easy and stress free as possible. Congratulations on your New Pilot and welcome to our Team Family!

Friendly and accommodating salesman!

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

The sales process was an easy and comfortable experience. An unexpected repair on my 11-year old Honda CRV necessitated a trade-in, and I am extremely pleased with my new Honda.

July 23, 2015

Thank you for your business and letting us know you had a great experience. Congratulations on your New CR-V and welcome to our Team Family!

TEAM HONDA & KEVIN SCARBRO - TWO THUMBS UP!!!

by from Denham Springs |

There is not enough room for me to type the review I really need to give on our recent purchase of our new car at Team Honda - so let me start by saying that as long-time loyal Dodge/Chrysler car owners you have turned my husband into a HUGE Honda fan!!!! Kevin Scarbro showed us such respect and dedication in getting this car purchased that it is truly unbelievable. We could not be happier. He kept us updated with the entire process all the way to having every thing ready for us when we arrived this past Saturday. We have not only spent the 3 days loving and raving about our new car but also raving and recommended Mr. Kevin to everyone who has crossed our path. Thank you so much Kevin for everything that you have done for us! You are greatly appreciated! The Carter Family - 1st Time Proud Honda Buyers!

July 24, 2015

Congratulations to the Carter Family for becoming proud Honda buyers! That makes all of us at Team Honda feel privileged to be apart of your experience. Thank you for your review on your product specialist Kevin Scarbro and Team Honda. Welcome to our Team Family!

Fabulous first time!

by from Baton Rouge, La |

This was my first time buying from Team Honda and I had the great pleasure of working with Mr. Kevin S. He is the Best sales person there! He made the process stress free and as easy as it could be with a great result. I loved my experience with the staff at Team Honda! Excellent job!

July 29, 2015

Thank you Erica for letting us know about your experience. We are so thrilled you had a good visit and received top notch customer service from Kevin! Welcome to our Team Family!

Great Place!!!

by from Luling LA |

Mr. Brandon Regan did a great job, he is very professional and very patient. I am very happy with Team Honda and my new SUV. Thank you so much!!!

July 29, 2015

Thank you Maria for writing this great review and for mentioning your product specialist Brandon Regan. We thank you for your business and welcome you to our Team Family!