Team Honda

Service 888-380-9778

Come Join The Team

Great Experience

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Just leased a Honda 2014 CRV from Team. My salesman, Steven Dayton was great. He was professional, easy to work with and did not pressure me at all. Even after being turned over to the finance office, I never felt pressured. I have purchased several vehicles through Team Honda in the past. Not only are they good vehicles, but their service is good as well.

October 6, 2014

Thank you for being a loyal member of the Team family. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

good experience

by from Baton Rouge |

It was a very good experience. I was not even thinking to finalize a deal on 11/8/2014 but in 3 hrs I leased a civic ex.

November 19, 2014

We appreciate the great feedback. Thank you for choosing Team Honda.

Wonderful Experince

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Was super stressed after dealing with several high pressure sales people at other dealerships. Josh Hartt was so laid back, but at the same time right on top of everything. Even though we has done a good bit of homework and we asking more than the basic questions, he either knew the answers or got us the answers right away. Friendly, super helpful and quick. Made the whole things so much less stressful.

October 7, 2014

I'm glad to hear we were able to make your buying experience pain free and enjoyable. Thank you for choosing Team Honda.

My salesman is better than yours!!!!!!!!!!

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

I visited Team Honda on September 11-12th. I was treated excellent the minute I stepped inside. Terwin greeted me in less than 60 seconds. I explained to him what I was looking for and he led me to it in a matter of minutes. I purchased the 2014 Honda Civic EX. I am in love with my new vehicle. Everyone at Team Honda was very pleasant and very, very helpful. After weeks of shopping, Terwin offered me a deal that could not be beat. I also thank Michael King for being so helpful and pleasant when it came to sealing the deal. I give you guys five stars for being so awesome. Thank you once again for all your hard work and dedication to the public. You all were truly wonderful.

October 7, 2014

Welcome to the Team Catherine. We appreciate the great feedback and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Strongest finance team, great deal

by from Baton ROuge |

They got the strongest finance team, and an amazing deal

October 6, 2014

Thank you for choosing Team Honda. We truly appreciate your business.

Purchasing at Team Honda

by from Baton Rouge, lA |

I recently have purchased a 2014 Honda Accord at team Honda on Seigen Lane, Baton Rouge.I don't need to praise Honda's qualities as everyone is familier withit but I do want to praise the excellence Team Honda's reception from the moment I walked into the building till even after I left with my new Accord. I want to personally thank may salesperson STEVE CARVAJAL for his genuine honesty and gentle care as no stress and no salesperson's beat around. Not to mention the greatness and smoothness of the financial manager ROGER LANDRY who didn't waste a minute of my time. They were so great that I sent my daughter to them and purchased a 2014 Honda civic. I love my team!! Thank you guys!!

October 6, 2014

It was our pleasure serving you. Enjoy your Accord and we look forward to seeing you when you're back in the market for another Honda.

shopping with Team Honda

by from Rayne, Louisiana |

Talked over phone. Mrs. Ruthie was very helpful and answered all my questions

October 6, 2014

Thank you for the great feedback. We hope to hear from you when you're back in the market again.

Repeat Customer Review

by from St. Francisville, LA |

Brandon Regan goes above and beyond to make sure his repeat customers are satisfied. He makes purchasing a new vehicle a pleasant experience.

August 18, 2014

Thank you for your comments and for choosing Team Honda. We appreciate your business and look forward to exceeding your expectations every time you visit our dealership.

Best car buying experience ever. EVER!

by from Atlanta, GA |

I usually go in rough and tumble and ready to negotiate like the priceline negotiator when I get to a car dealer. I was so ready to when I go to team. We'd done all the research knew everything including our credit score to how much the vehicle should actually be sold for. We dealt primarily with Brandon Regan and this guy is the man you want helping you find a car. I won't say selling you a car, I mean he does ultimately do that, but really the entire process was finding the right car in our price range with the right features. He did exactly that. We didn't have to haggle or negotiate with him, the price they put down on the table was the price that I had prepared to haggle down to! He was incredibly accommodating and caring. Especially AFTER we purchased our 2009 VW CC (at a Honda dealer), we had a few issues but he took the car from us, gave us a loaner and FIXED IT! We didn't get hassled at all! Do yourself a favor. Go to the receptionist and ask for Brandon Regan. I promise you (you'll thank me) and going to the receptionist and waiting for him to come up front will be the hardest part of your entire experience with him.

August 2, 2014

Great to hear that Brandon went above and beyond to exceed your expectations. Thank you for the feedback and for choosing Team Honda.

Amazing Ridgeline! Great Purchasing Experience!

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Kudos to Joshua Hartt and Shane Bercegeay for an incredible purchasing experience at Team Honda in Baton Rouge. Same to Tina Lanoux for her assistance in installing a roof rack and side steps for my new Ridgeline.

July 14, 2014

We appreciate the opportunity to work with you Michael. Thank you for the great feedback and for choosing Team Honda.

Great service to brandon p. Regan

by from Baton rouge la, |

Had a geat experience buying my 2011 honda civic. Brandon p. Regan was very helpful and went out of his way to get my deal done and i could not have asked for a better salesman. Very professional,very passionate,and very friendly and fast service. I consider the service i recieved from brandon p. Regan and the honda team exceptional and five star plus. I will refer others to him as well as return to see him for my next purchase. Very very pleased brandon thanks for the hard work.

July 3, 2014

Thank you for choosing Team Honda. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to serving you again in the future.